SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
And somehow I get the feeling that Nurmi just doesn't give a crap anymore.
As I've said before, it's not that I didn't like the fact the DT were defending CMJA, it was the way they were doing it I didn't like. However how peeved would you be when you had spent a few years fighting to save someone's life (it's not like her innocence ever stood a chance!) for her to arrange a media interview just minutes after the M1 sentence had been handed down saying she'd prefer the DP. What a massive slap in the face.

Not from London but you have to go to the Tate Gallery and see Leonardo's cartoon of St John the Baptist, Jesus and the 2 Mary's. It takes up the entire room it's housed in and will take your breath away. Here I was thinking it would be a small drawing like the poster I have of it. Worth the airfare just to visit that gallery alone IMO. Have an amazing time!!
www.tate.org.uk/

Thank you!!!!

Eh. Heros hoagies pizza. Girl food. Me I like an unapologetically huge, 1/2 the cow steak with baked potato smothered in butter and sour cream, washed down wih a few dark beers, and the best place in the entire US for that meal is Leadville Colorado. I'll be driving 350 miles out of my way this summer just to get back to another plate of steak there. :)

OMG, I think I just had a heart attack reading that!!:floorlaugh:

Ok, yes I am from California, but I swear that the best pizza I ever had was from Papa Murphys which is a take&bake chain. They have these multi-layer pizzas that are the bizzomb :) :blushing:

testament to how horrible pizza is in California (where I now live and console myself with the wonderful produce)

As I've said before, it's not that I didn't like the fact the DT were defending CMJA, it was the way they were doing it I didn't like. However how peeved would you be when you had spent a few years fighting to save someone's life (it's not like her innocence ever stood a chance!) for her to arrange a media interview just minutes after the M1 sentence had been handed down. What a massive slap in the face.

I think DT could have encouraged her to speak the truth instead of fabricating another story when they knew in reality it was probably not true. The pedo letters should have been their first clue. Just admit what you did Jodi and we will deal with it. Another opportunity lost.

I don't think the jury will see JA's BPD as mitigating. I think they'll see it as clear proof JA should be isolated to protect others from future violent outbursts, especially since the BPD is just one of her many pathologies. JA views herself as exceptional, and when it comes to being "messed up" she surely is.

Not sure how to word this.....are her head and hands both proportionately large compared to her body? Others have commented on how tiny she is - her head and hands don't seem that way on tv. (Maybe it's my tv??!)

Jodi is not tiny. She is 5'4 to 5'6 and weighed 135 at one in time. She is taller than Juan Martinez. If you go look at the staged photo of her arm around jenni's shouder you can see how she towers over Wilmont. And Wilmont has her chair at the highest it can go to make Jodi seem smaller.

First, there probably isn't much about the murder Dr. Horn and we don't already know.

Second, if Jodi Arias says it, it has about .0001% probability of being true.

Third, she's still going to Death Row because she's earned it.

What a different trial this could have been if only she'd said she murdered him, she snapped because she was in love with him and he rejected her. She was angry, felt used and tossed away. She was lost, alone and in a dark place. She had been doing some crazy things and it all went out of control. She's deeply sorry, regrets it and wishes she had it all to do over again.

Sadly, she took a different road. Ugh.

When Jodi takes the stand and if she chooses to drone on endlessly the Jurors will kill her. Literally :please:

It would be like that scene toward the end of 12 Angry Men when, during the bigot's rant, the other jurors peel off one by one and turn their backs on him. I think all 12 jurors would physically turn away from JA/Nurmi and face TA's family.

First, there probably isn't much about the murder Dr. Horn and we don't already know.

Second, if Jodi Arias says it, it has about .0001% probability of being true.

Third, she's still going to Death Row because she's earned it.

I said it was a fantasy.

The Thames River cruise will cover lots of sights along the way, most enjoyable. Would also recommend a trip to St. Paul's Cathedral, in particular the "Whispering Gallery", the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge. Perhaps Hampton Court Palace or Shakespeare's Globe Theater. Not sure what your interests might be but these are a few that come to mind, stop at a pub for some food, fish - n- chips or kidney pie... enjoy !

Should add if Princess Di is to your liking - Kennsington Palace.

Thank you!!!! I just ordered tickets for le mis, and hope to even take a day trip to Paris!

My husband's from St. Louis, and that's exactly what he does!

Love those White Castles! My family that lives in CA does the same when they come home. White Castle and Donatos Pizza.

When will we know how JA will take the stand? Scripted? or subject to CE?

His face wasn't shown on camera when he testified last time! We only saw his wringing hands. Which makes it even MORE surprising that he agreed to voluntarily take the stand again.

I remember something he said during his testimony in the CIC. He said something like .... Jodi changed after she met Travis.

I think he might speak to the jury along those lines. Sad .. very sad. He may still have strong feelings for her (Juan mentioned that), but I think he is going to talk about who she was over those 4 years he was with her ... and somehow make it clear that she distinctly and drastically changed after meeting Travis, therefore putting the blame back on Travis and Mormonism to some extent. JMO

She'll probably go on and on about her wonderful qualities and talents until we all want to throw up.

Someone on WS said yesterday the Alexander Family should all get up and walk out when she starts to speak (if she speaks)...they have too much class to do that, but it sure would make me stand up and hollar YES!!!:skip::skip::skip:

Whatever sentence she gets she will never go away, she has the rest of her life to continue to appeal, to give interviews, to get one of her tame minions to tweet for her or to pass information to the media as and when she chooses,

She will be assigned an lawyer for her appeal, since she can't afford one. I believe the waiting time for an appeals lawyer in CA is at least 10 years; AZ would be about the same. Then the process would begin. Only begin, not go to court. She will hate the lawyer eventually and demand a new one, and the process will begin all over again.

Sheriff Joe doesn't allow individual interviews.

Her minions will get bored and fade away when they realize that the public is bored and has faded away.

if she is locked in a prison cell for 23 hours a day it just gives her more time to make plans for her next move.

Let her. It's not as though she did such a great job this time around. I"m not a bit worried she's gotten any smarter in the past 5 years.

she knows that for the foreseeable future her life will be in prison, but I think she finds prison easy, she enjoys doing things that pass the time such as painting and writing, she has a seeming endless supply of people wishing to visit and give her "donations",

This, too, shall fade away, save one or two unattractive suitors. She can have them. From afar.

I think she truly deep in her heart believes that one day she will win the war and gain her freedom, this first trial was the first skirmish and she is in for the long haul

She is also in for a huge surprise.

she will get a copy of the trial and she will read each and every word over and over again until she can recite huge chunks verbatim,

So? It will keep her out of the guards' hair.

Unfortunately for the family of Travis she is going to be forever reminding them of the horrors of what she did to Travis, constantly besmirching his name, and there is little to nothing anybody can do to stop her,

When she lacks a platform, there is no way she can reach them.

Two words: Scott Peterson

Every 5 years or so we see a new mugshot. Small article on cnn.com, after-thought mention on JVM or NG. Then silence for another 5 years. Pretty soon it will be Scott Who? for the next generation.

RBM

Something I have been meaning to ask about the forum (and since it is rather slow today) how do you track when people quote your post? So you can gop back and see if there are questions or something w/o having to read every single post? Like right now I'm going to watch every page and search for LimoDriver to see if this post gets answered. I know you can set it up in UserCP to get notified with any new post to the thread, but that is just going to blow up my inbox. TIA

Ah I see we are back to food lol. It's all about the food :floorlaugh: Since I am running on little sleep,adrenaline and tons of coffee I am not responsible for any typos or asinine remarks lol. Now on to my opinion of pizza. Not much of a pizza lover. I have had pizza in Italy. It was ok. Just ok. I have eaten it in different States and here at home. Again just ok. Now my vote goes to whatever little Italian Pizza joint i was at in Massapequa (sp?) Long Island. It was to die for(yes Jodi to die for) In the city of N.Y. ohhhhh the cannoli,the cheesecake. I could go on. I love N.Y. and cant wait to get back just for the food alone lol

What a different trial this could have been if only she'd said she murdered him, she snapped because she was in love with him and he rejected her. She was angry, felt used and tossed away. She was lost, alone and in a dark place. She had been doing some crazy things and it all went out of control. She's deeply sorry, regrets it and wishes she had it all to do over again.

Sadly, she took a different road. Ugh.

That might have gotten her life with parole if she hadn't tried to save herself by murdering his memory/character with vicious lies.

Thanks, but next time it's YOUR turn!

Ha!!!!

I've massacred at least a dozen songs in previous Sidebar threads, expressing my feelings for the darling convicted murderer - it's heartwarming to see someone else being creative. Please do more!

As a side note: Does anyone here remember the good old days of Prodigy during the OJ trial? There was a Court TV bulletin board that was notorious and the Poet Laureate was someone named "William Bush" - he wrote the most wicked song parodies. I printed them out and have them stashed somewhere - anyway, every time I did a parody I would tip my hat to "William Bush", the Master!

I dont know how they can legally show jodi's artwork...because she needs to get a license to sell or show the artwork, since it isn't her concept....but the concepts of other artists, so selling them is basically illegal...so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard