SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m1 minute ago
@justice4jodiann @meganrcassidy no one can have a non-toxic relationship w/ a sociopath like #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 54s55 seconds ago
Martinez...back up. Fonseca's back to the I can't give a yes or no. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 46s47 seconds ago
Sex Expert says #JodiArias moved back to California because she knew she had to get away. Me: Expert can't be reading all of the documents.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s51 seconds ago
Dr. is refusing to answer bc Juan wants Yes or No answers. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 48s49 seconds ago
Martinez wants her to admit thet Nurmi told her about the timestamp issues. Nurmi finally gets him to move on...w/o answer. #JodiArias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Martinez asking again if Fonseca has a problem w memory. Nurmi hopelessly objects--badgering. It's overruled. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 56s56 seconds ago
Stallion Nurmi slowly stands and waits for Juan to finish his question with his hands behind his back prior to objecting. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca won't answer Juan's questions All he wants to know is if defense told her the times on the texts. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Now asking about the state providing information. Dr F won't answer yes or no. Martinez gives her some leeway to answer #JodiArias

Juan says you said it was provided to you.....Fonseca won't answer #jodiarias #3tvarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 57s58 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca now seems incapable of answering a yes or no question from prosecutor Juan Martinez.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s55 seconds ago
#JodiArias looks BORED. She really should be sketching out some Chrismukkah cards to auction off.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s40 seconds ago
Juan says to Fonseca why don't you tell us why you think I'm mischaracterizing what you are saying...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46s47 seconds ago
Fonseca says Juan has distorted her testimony and the judge stops it and asks attorneys to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 57s58 seconds ago
Martinez asks Dr. F how the state is mis-characterizing her statements. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 45s46 seconds ago
Nurmi is objecting like he's bidding on a lifesize candy bar. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 59s59 seconds ago
Dr. F "I did not say any of the things you stated, so far." #jodiarias

Fonseca just randomly decides to instruct the jury on what they should believe before she's cut off by Martinez and the judge. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s47 seconds ago
Juan wants specifics on where her content came from that she reviewed. Nurmi & Dr. F hate these questions. #JodiArias

Juan- Deanna Reed. You never spoke to her. You said you reviewed a convo before trialFonseca- Be more specific #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan- You just testified to it! Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 48s49 seconds ago
Martinez wants to know specifically where the stuff she reviewed came from. Dr F and Nurmi don't want that... #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 46s46 seconds ago
Martinez is back. Do you talking earlier (today) remember an interview with Ms Reed that took place before trial? #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 23s24 seconds ago
Prosecutor Martinez struggling with Dr. Fonseca. She deflects each question, then turns to jury and says what she wants. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 42s43 seconds ago
Juan- The question posed to Deanna Reed in the defense interview was "Do you know anyone else TA was having sex with?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 58s58 seconds ago
Martinez criticizing Fonseca for calling Reed's reporting "inconsistent." #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s41 seconds ago
Juan- you were willing to call Deanna Reed inconsistent! Fonseca- She was #jodiarias #3tvarias

sure wish I could see today's happenings.

Martinez wants to know about what Reed said about #TravisAlexander havinng sex with other women. Dr F won't answer. #JodiArias

Juan asks Fonseca to tell jury what she knows about 1st interview she read about Deanna ReedFonseca won't answer #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 53s54 seconds ago
says she can't remember the sequencing of all that. #JodiArias

B34bOiuIcAIP439.jpg
link

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Dr. F wont make eye contact w/Juan. She looks away like when I yell at my puppy dog for eating my Louboutins. #jodiarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 2m2 minutes ago
Now Fonseca is just talking to Stephens. She's refusing to answer Martinez's questions. Says he's mischaracterizing her #jodiarias

NURMI JUST ASKED IF THEY COULD APPROACH. THE JUDGE SAID NO. Hell hath frozen ova! #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 52s52 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca explains again how her testimony is being mischaracerized to jurors. #JodiArias She says Juan is badgering her.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m1 minute ago
Martinez now questioning Fonseca about her memory- which has suddenly gotten a little fuzzy.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

#GoldPatrol Update: Jodi Cry Baby

[video=youtube;BSj9lzPOm-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSj9lzPOm-A[/video]

I am just catching up. I listened to Jeff Gold's opinion on things. Jeff Gold calls Kurt Nurmi: Kurt n'Ermie, kinda like Bert and Ernie. I thought I had misheard, but he repeated it. LOL.

Thanks to Bernina and all for your posting of tweets. It makes it so easy to catch up.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi asked for a sidebar and he was shot down...NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
F: "you can continue asking it in your badgering way, but i don't think it's going to make me remember any more." #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 3m3 minutes ago
Dr. F to Martinez, you're badgering wont make me remember, not sure if that's your style. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
"Penis inside Vagina, How many times did they have that kind of intercourse?" Juan 2 Dr. re: Reid. Dr: Arms up, "I wasn't there." #JodiArias

Martinez just explained what "sexual" means. "Penis inside the vagina" is the answer, in case you were wondering. #jodiarias

You told Nurmi you reviewed these. So how many times did TA penis go inside JA vagina lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

Fonseca- maybe one timeJuan- what was so inconsistent to you???Fonseca- She said no sex and then sex #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Fonseca's voice starts to rise as she tells Juan Martinez he is trying to change her testimony. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
"This is the only play in your playbook," Dr. Fonseca says to Juan Martinez, dissing prosecutor's relentlessly aggressive style. #jodiarias

Fonseca- You keep changing my testimony because this is the only thing you have in your play book #jodiarias #3tvarias

The Dr. keeps repeating that Juan is very good at putting words in her mouth, "I didn't say that." #JodiArias

Juan- According to Ms Reed she said she didn't know of any other women TA had sex with..#jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s56 seconds ago
She tells the jury not to get distracted by Juan's style. #jodiarias

Fonseca- "You are really good at this" she tells Juan Juan- You said she denied having sex with him! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan asking Dr. about TA w/photo of a minor. Dr. repeats, "this is what #JodiArias alleges."

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 51s51 seconds ago
Martinez leading Fonseca toward the child *advertiser censored* allegation now. #JodiArias

Juan- The defendant testified she saw TA masturbating to a boy not a girl correct? Fonseca- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Witness being incredibly INCREDIBLY difficult. #JodiArias

Sorry, peeps, the tweets were really coming fast, couldn't keep up some of the time!

.........and the trolls are congregating on Twitter.:facepalm:

Nurmi asked for a sidebar and he was shot down...NO #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
F: "you can continue asking it in your badgering way, but i don't think it's going to make me remember any more." #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 3m3 minutes ago
Dr. F to Martinez, you're badgering wont make me remember, not sure if that's your style. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
"Penis inside Vagina, How many times did they have that kind of intercourse?" Juan 2 Dr. re: Reid. Dr: Arms up, "I wasn't there." #JodiArias

Martinez just explained what "sexual" means. "Penis inside the vagina" is the answer, in case you were wondering. #jodiarias

You told Nurmi you reviewed these. So how many times did TA penis go inside JA vagina lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

Fonseca- maybe one timeJuan- what was so inconsistent to you???Fonseca- She said no sex and then sex #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Fonseca's voice starts to rise as she tells Juan Martinez he is trying to change her testimony. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
"This is the only play in your playbook," Dr. Fonseca says to Juan Martinez, dissing prosecutor's relentlessly aggressive style. #jodiarias

Fonseca- You keep changing my testimony because this is the only thing you have in your play book #jodiarias #3tvarias

I CANNOT wait to see this trial LOL

Sorry, peeps, the tweets were really coming fast, couldn't keep up some of the time!

OHH it's otay buttwheat..:lol:

I am on the phone with my sister who just said this to me, and I thought it was funny

I am leaving to go home - sick.

These questions seem strange to me. Didn't Travis go out with Deanna for 7 years and the killer 5 months.
Whether he told his friends he was sexually active is NO ONE's damn business.
THe killer did not know what made Travis so mad on the 5, 6, 7 , 10 hour rant . Give me a break.

Get rid of this quack expert.

I was going to say the same thing!

This Dr. is a hard nut to crack- arrogant like her "client", IMO.

images
link

Just:

old-ladies-peanuts-chocolate-bus-driver2.jpg
link

is all I have to say, but JM will crack it. He's good at this.

I CANNOT wait to see this trial LOL

Same here! The word "epic" comes to mind......but, notice lower case letters. Don't want to give the defense any accolades.

The Alexander family has got to be exhausted, I've never seen such victimization of the victim..........beyond the pale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member