SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA I saw Exorcist at the drive in. To this day, I'd love to open a drive in but like the old school with car hops. I think loads of people with kids would go cause kids and movie theaters ain't that great. Remember those tire shredder things at the drive in to prevent you from coming in from the exit? I hated those speakers too until they upgraded to the over the radio version.

That's a great idea! It's too hot down here in Texas (I'm a transplant from Ohio) most of the time to see a drive in movie and the last two hurricanes removed most of the screens that I used to remember seeing.

I bet one like you imagine would be really popular. :)

Ha ! How many of the ladies twirled the baton? Whatever happened to those? I was captain of our squad ...did the fire and all that stuff...I was just way cool lol..
Anyway my junior year school policy changed and you had to be in band to get credit for that hour and be on the squad. Our band director didnt want to lose myself and another girl and decided to teach us to play the clarinet..
God love that man ! He use to take our reeds away from us for concerts and tell us to fake it !!! After a semester of lessons that is exactly what he did for our lessons...faked it :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I played clarinet too. Remember the novices that would SQUEAK? I ran our school flag across the football field during games and had to actually tell the cheerleaders what was going on because they were too busy primping to actually watch the games.

It's amazing we survived pre child proof locks on cars...I was that kid who dared open the car door :)...btw fell out on the GW bridge when I was 8...Wonder IF that has anything to do with my apprehension about bridges now ?? ) Hmmm shall I call ALV- who will convince me that my parents " abused me" and I suffer PTSD... OR shall I call DR DeMarte..who will tell me it is a natural thing

Sorry for the intrusion....there doesn't seem to be another thread to post this on as some have been pulled.

Dawn Hayes ‏@MrsDawnHayes 4m

All my local sources are reporting no court tomorrow. What is everyone hearing about this? New release dated today. #JodiArias
Expand

It's amazing we survived pre child proof locks on cars...I was that kid who dared open the car door :)...btw fell out on the GW bridge when I was 8...Wonder IF that has anything to do with my apprehension about bridges now ?? ) Hmmm shall I call ALV- who will convince me that my parents " abused me" and I suffer PTSD... OR shall I call DR DeMarte..who will tell me it is a natural thing

I rolled my grandmother's car down the street pretending to drive when I took it out of gear.

This one used to rev up my engine! It was the background song to an amazing scene in "Boogie Nights" too--That movie has THE best soundtrack BTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C0ZmRUudZ0

Oh man I so love that soundtrack!
I bought that CD as soon as I saw the movie. Every once in a while I still YouTube the scene at the coke dealers house, with Sister Christian and Jessies Girl (and then 99 Red Balloons when all hell breaks loose!). Love it!

But this song! OMG Todd Parker aka Thomas Jane!
He comes crashing in to this song, then he does his bit about the corvette...I swoon :blushing:.

I played clarinet too. Remember the novices that would SQUEAK? I ran our school flag across the football field during games and had to actually tell the cheerleaders what was going on because they were too busy primping to actually watch the games.

Oh the squeaky novices were much better than I .... my band director did not allow me to have a reed hahahaha:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry for the intrusion....there doesn't seem to be another thread to post this on as some have been pulled.

Dawn Hayes ‏@MrsDawnHayes 4m

All my local sources are reporting no court tomorrow. What is everyone hearing about this? New release dated today. #JodiArias
Expand

Hmmm...how reliable is this twitter person?

Class of '91, here. I turned 40 last month and bought my local drugstore out of moisturizers. I'm stocking up for no wrinkles in the event of an apocalypse. :D

Not sure would other baby boomers would say but I for one NEVER used sun screen. Our mission was to burn baby burn and I have the proof all over my body in the form of sun spots. Sometimes we would spend all day with baby oil mixed with iodine to get darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes