SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now I get why HLN didn't adjust their opinion about that jury question once the actual question came to light .. because they'd based all their programs, and especially HLN After Dark on it .. also they just couldn't let go of the drama because it's all they've got. They're well aware of the truth .. they just don't want to hear it.

Question for those who vape....if you vape flavors like chocolate or cherry marshmallow cheesecake, etc. does it curb cravings for sweets? I quit smoking 3 months ago and I'm gaining weight. I've never tried an e cig.

None of my business, but I quit 13 years ago. There were no such things as E-cigs. If you've stopped smoking, for goodness sakes stay away from nicotine in any delivery form. :)

I want to be positive that's the actual text of the question.

If it is, how in the hell could they all have read it and assumed this jury was deadlocked???? Why wouldn't they clarify the question? Because that's a huge thing to be wrong about.

THANK YOU! This is exactly what I've been so confused about. I can't go with that 100% per JSS words in open court. Did she not say "I understand you are unable to come to a unanimous verdict?"

She then gave them help/clarification and asked them to continue to deliberate further. Is that correct?

I grew up in the city. We played games like Stickball, stoopball, skelly, Buck Buck (aka Johnny on the pony). Kick the can and Werewolf (group hide and seek).

Same as those of you who grew up in the country, we would get up early, do our chores (maybe) and go out. Come home to eat and out again till well after dark, with no worries. Those were great times. I miss them.

Who actually saw the jury question, in order to quote it? I know it's listed on the az central site, but who actually saw it?

That is one case I have followed for a long time. And they have a person who is following it and update it all the time! At Websleuths!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Yes I remember ya being there. Darkman was awesome keeping us updated

does anyway want to help me get some help for Dr. Drew? Or ... we could just send him away forever.

He sickens me. And, he was my last hope for HLN ... Blech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And SHUT UP about "your Samantha" ... you are sounding so creepy Dr. Drew. I can't even watch you anymore ... and most of your guests. I am NOT liking D.Driver ... yuck!! Talk about arrogance ... JMO

:dunno: Who knows... this thread is slow as molasses for me.
Anyone else, besides me still having problems with the site.

:( I really miss the old days when WS worked properly, without laaagggsssss.

During the Caylee Anthony trial towards the end...WS was down completely.

There were over 50 or 100 people in chat downstairs. Chat is always a backup as it is separate from here. these days the chat room is not used as much so it is smaller.

Does HLN broadcast online? It probably doesn't but just in case ...
I'd like to see the Katie Coolady segment and I'm not in the US.

does anyway want to help me get some help for Dr. Drew? Or ... we could just send him away forever.

He sickens me. And, he was my last hope for HLN ... Blech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And SHUT UP about "your Samantha" ... you are sounding so creepy Dr. Drew. I can't even watch you anymore ... and most of your guests. I am NOT liking D.Driver ... yuck!! Talk about arrogance ... JMO

I've got to agree with the "my Samantha" creepiness.

Question for those who vape....if you vape flavors like chocolate or cherry marshmallow cheesecake, etc. does it curb cravings for sweets? I quit smoking 3 months ago and I'm gaining weight. I've never tried an e cig.

I live in California and flavored cartomizers (other than tobacco and menthol) are illegal here so my only experience was clove and it was awesome. The nicotine itself curbs my cravings for sweets--and for overeating in general.

During the Caylee Anthony trial towards the end...WS was down completely.

There were over 50 or 100 people in chat downstairs. Chat is always a backup as it is separate from here. these days the chat room is not used as much so it is smaller.

Every time I go in there I feel like I'm in an empty closet, Atthelake. Nobody's ever around. When do you suggest we drop in?

time to change the channel, bye bye After Dark. Maybe ID Network, I usually know the outcome. Easier to handle.

That is one case I have followed for a long time. And they have a person who is following it and update it all the time! At Websleuths!

Justice4jane is comprised of her family and friends and far more accurate if you are interested in following it once the trial starts

Every time I go in there I feel like I'm in an empty closet, Atthelake. Nobody's ever around. When do you suggest we drop in?

Aww come back, we thought we scared you off with our unmoderated and OT nonsense. There are lots of people in there when the trial is live streaming.

ETA: We missed you and really have been hopeful you'd return. This time of day I'm occupied with kid world, which I cherish, so I need the less real time nature of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mishelita9306