Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the story broke, I really believed Casey as to what was coming from the news. Truthfully my first thougts were maybe Casey left the child with babysitter and babysitter told Casey she might know who murdered Nicole Ganguzza, Jay Blanchard Park, and I think Sawgrass Apts was mentioned in that search. My thinking was maybe there was a person holding Caylee because this had been told to Casey, I know far fetched but that is what I was thinking.

The Anthonys and Police said they had all these tips on the news.

I can't give a full description was not going to be helpful only to backup another person is why I called

and the gut saying remember the little girl from the past maybe I could help.

LadyBugz

Things that bother me here:

1) When "the story broke" there were no connections between Jay Blanchard Park, Sawgrass Apts, and Nicole Ganguzza. Those are things that came together (mostly here on WS) during the course of weeks of research and speculating while Casey sat in jail.

2) The Anthony's and police have in fact put all these tips out, but only well after Casey's arrest, and coincidentally about the time it was being pieced together by concerned citizens like us.

3) Casey nor LadyBugs can/will provide a sketch of ZG so that we can all be on the lookout for her. Why? Casey knew ZG for 4 years according to her, and Lady Bugz is certain she saw Caylee a week before she went missing, and vaguely describes the woman Caylee was reportedly with. So why no sketches?

4) Casey and Cindy both mention "the gut" feeling, and now LadyBugz chooses those words too.

Why won't anyone who makes these claims of Caylee drawing breath back it up with whatever is in their power to do to bring her home? Sketch please, if not polygraph.

Thanks for continuing to post and provide details, even though some are being "NOT SO NICE".

Welcome to WS and please continue to post and provide any details and/or opinions you may have.

I dont believe you're Casey or anyone in the Anthony household. If LE found out she was doing something like this, she'd be in some major hot water.

I'm sure her lawyer told her about what she should/shouldn't be doing online.

ColtsGal, I am not trying to be mean or "not nice." I am being suspicious of anybody that could possibly be Casey doing more cover-up. These posters need to be asked hard questions to try and verify their claims.

Do you honestly believe that Casey is not going online, under the guise of "searching for Caylee", and not posting misleading information to throw people off or items to put her in a better light?

Casey is already in hot water for lying to LE and seems to be fairly computer savvy. Do you not think that *she thinks* she can probably cover her tracks?

I would *LOVE* for LE to check out any computer she has had access to after a week of being out. Although Baez's computer is probably off-limits, unfortunately. Which is probably why she spent 7 hours there the other day.

1) When "the story broke" there were no connections between Jay Blanchard Park, Sawgrass Apts, and Nicole Ganguzza. Those are things that came together (mostly here on WS) during the course of weeks of research and speculating while Casey sat in jail.

2) The Anthony's and police have in fact put all these tips out, but only well after Casey's arrest, and coincidentally about the time it was being pieced together by concerned citizens like us.

3) Casey nor LadyBugs can/will provide a sketch of ZG so that we can all be on the lookout for her. Why? Casey knew ZG for 4 years according to her, and Lady Bugz is certain she saw Caylee a week before she went missing, and vaguely describes the woman Caylee was reportedly with. So why no sketches?

4) Casey and Cindy both mention "the gut" feeling, and now LadyBugz chooses those words too.

Why won't anyone who makes these claims of Caylee drawing breath back it up with whatever is in their power to do to bring her home? Sketch please, if not polygraph.

:highfive:

LE keeps reporting that sketches are being/have been made of this and that various persons and reportings, but they also state that until they deem them helpful, they will not release them.

LE keeps reporting that sketches are being/have been made of this and that various persons and reportings, but they also state that until they deem them helpful, they will not release them.

That's frustrating to me because I have diligently followed this case as a Florida resident (I'm only in WA because I'm military) and I haven't seen one clip of anyone in LE referencing a sketch to date. In fact, all I've caught is that they say they are doing the best they can since Casey is being "uncooperative" with them. They have stated many times over that they NEED her help, and can not get it.

So if LE "keeps" putting out that sketches "are being/have been" made - I've managed to miss every news clip about it. We all know that police will throw up a sketch of a suspect on national news within hours of a crime. Now we are to expect that LE doesn't "deem them helpful" in this case? Wow, even if I did miss them saying that, as sharp as I know this board to be, surely there would have been a thread or post ranting about LE holding back something as key as a sketch from Casey Anthony.

Also, I keep coming back to basics. The early facts. What about the shovel? What about the dogs? What about Casey's myspace response to Cindy's post about who's watching over her angel now?

In Casey's own words just days after Caylee is known to have been missing (and unreported to anyone): "Everyone lies. Everyone dies."

So if LE "keeps" putting out that sketches "are being/have been" made - I've managed to miss every news clip about it. We all know that police will throw up a sketch of a suspect on national news within hours of a crime. Now we are to expect that LE doesn't "deem them helpful" in this case? Wow, even if I did miss them saying that, as sharp as I know this board to be, surely there would have been a thread or post ranting about LE holding back something as key as a sketch from Casey Anthony.

I have seen a news clip about it, it's been several weeks though.

The description was so generic that it was of no help at all, something LIKE:
5'5", 140 lbs, hipanic female, black hair.

Casey had been so evasive and untruthful up to that point that LE (rightfully, in my opinion) did not release it - probably because they figured that she made it up, just as she had made up every other aspect of the "kidnapping". There was no credibility to her "description."

Here is one about the airport tip.
LE about Composite for Airport Sighting:
http://www.wesh.com/news/16973288/detail.html
Investigators also said that they will not release a composite sketch of a woman the tipster thought she saw with Caylee until they are convinced the information is credible.

Sorry, but with CASEY now out on bail and able to go online at home or at her lawyers office, I have my doubts about any reports like this now. Waaayyyy after the fact.

I think a mod should look at Ladybugz IP address. Is it coming from the Anthony house?

Thank you for this post and I agree with you!!! (or maybe from another memebr who also had a sighting?)

I think it's very weird that two people have come onto WS reporting that they had seen Caylee and NEITHER received follow up from LE.

I don't know if it was Caylee that was seen on either occassion but I do know if it was reported to LE it should've been followed up on.

Exactly my point too!!! :( This is just awful.

Casey had been so evasive and untruthful up to that point that LE (rightfully, in my opinion) did not release it - probably because they figured that she made it up, just as she had made up every other aspect of the "kidnapping". There was no credibility to her "description."

I can see that then. I just remember the sketch of the Uni-Bomber with the hoodie and aviator shades, only a tuft of hair peeking out.. That sketch was everywhere for so long, I can still see it in my mind's eye. It was as vague as vague can get, but it was out there because it was all we had to go on.

I wonder now: if Casey's description couldn't be believed, is there any reason LE can't believe LadyBugz? Perhaps it's because it is as vague a description as Casey's.

5'5", 140 lbs is not overweight so there is still a discrepancy between what ZG should look like and sightings of her. This isn't the first sighting that has tried to say the woman is overweight, says that the Anthony family have pretty much told them "that's the one" while the Anthonys are releasing information to the public they are asking to help look for Caylee that describes someone completely different as well as the fact that the people they seem to be accusing do not fit these descriptions. They are obviously using as many friends to muddy the waters as possible; or, conversely, there is one troll who is reporting the same story under several different names so that they can feel important and rile us all up.

There are lots of children who look very similarly to Caylee, my own daughter included. I have difficulty believing that any one would remember a child sighted two weeks before their family reported them missing. A cute kid waved at you because that's what kids do, they wave at strangers because they still haven't learned not to despite parents' best efforts. It doesn't mean anything. If you'd seen her AFTER the pics were up, and you called 911 AND LE ignored you and you told us that, I might give your story some credence. If LE hasn't contacted you, it's because your story has no credence. People have limited memories, your memory is tainted by almost a month and a half of media coverage.

5'5", 140 lbs is not overweight so there is still a discrepancy between what ZG should look like and sightings of her.

To BE CLEAR, that is not necessarily the description, it was an EXAMPLE of a generic description. Notice I said it was something LIKE:

The LE did call me. Dect. Susan Carver... she is no longer on the case however. I found this out when I spoke with her last week to ask if the PI calling was legit and should I talk to him. And, he is and she said I should. So, I did.

Thank you for this post and I agree with you!!! (or maybe from another memebr who also had a sighting?)

Exactly my point too!!! :( This is just awful.

The LE did call me. Dect. Susan Carver... she is no longer on the case however. I found this out when I spoke with her last week to ask if the PI calling was legit and should I talk to him. And, he is and she said I should. So, I did.

I find that utterly shocking as LE has stated numerous times and occasions that theu only wanted this to go through LE and NO OUTSIDE SOURCES as it was interfering with their investigation. Maybe it is why she is no longer on this case.

I find that utterly shocking as LE has stated numerous times and occasions that theu only wanted this to go through LE and NO OUTSIDE SOURCES as it was interfering with their investigation. Maybe it is why she is no longer on this case.

Maybe she recommended talking to the PI because LE is not interested in pursuing the idea that Caylee is still alive?

If Ladybugz60 has provided a date, time, and place with likely video surveilance available, why would LE not follow up?

Perhaps LE does have definitive DNA results that indicate Caylee is no longer with us. But if they don't, ignoring these tips seems negligent to me.

I responded yesterday in the Greta 8-22 thread some concerns I had with LE just as the thread was losing steam. Let me stress that I am not typically critical of LE. I like to think that LE has their act together and are ahead of the curve. It helps me sleep at night.

But, if LE does not have compelling DNA evidence then they are failing Caylee by not following these and other leads that may run counter to their suspicions. Granted, the person who should be most helpful and forthcoming (Casey) has done everything she can to foil LE's efforts to help. I would hope and do tend to believe that LE would not allow their contempt for Casey to affect their duty to Caylee.

When the story broke, I really believed Casey as to what was coming from the news. Truthfully my first thougts were maybe Casey left the child with babysitter and babysitter told Casey she might know who murdered Nicole Ganguzza, Jay Blanchard Park, and I think Sawgrass Apts was mentioned in that search. My thinking was maybe there was a person holding Caylee because this had been told to Casey, I know far fetched but that is what I was thinking.

LadyBugz

Ladybugz- I've heard about that murder but was not aware of a connection to J Blanchard Park. Can you link to a source or tell me where you read that info.?

:highfive:

Agreed. Go to the nearest police station and provide a sketch immediately LadyBUgz, thank you kindly.

They can volunteer a sketch or polygraph to LE all they want, if LE doesn't follow through with it, how is it their fault?

I understand that everyone is skeptical, but I think we could be a little nicer about it.

Do I have this right?

The first reported Caylee sighting since George Anthony last saw her on June 16, 2008 is July 2, 2008 at Orlando International Airport. A family flying to Atlanta said they saw Caylee. The tipster said the toddler was seen at Orlando International Airport heading to an Atlanta-bound flight with a blond-haired woman in her 40's. "The investigators did meet with her and were able to come up with a sketch together.

We're anxious to get a copy and look at that. Hopefully, police take it seriously," attorney Jose Baez said. Investigators also said that they will not release a composite sketch of a woman the tipster thought she saw with Caylee until they are convinced the information is credible.

Later, a 400 page document was released that had the following to help find Caylee:

On July 23rd, 2008 a tip was called in by Wanda Denise Wery who said she, and her 13 yr old son Nicholas, were boarding an AirTran flight 862 from Orlando to Atlanta Georgia on July 2, 2008 when they met Caylee who was interested in the dog they were carrying on board. Detectives met with Mrs. Wery. and interviewed her and her son Nicholas who gave detailed statements to the sighting of Caylee. Wanda and her son completed a sketch for detectives. The last stored date of the surveillance video from the Orlando Airport was erased from the tape, which was July 8th, 2008. Wery and her son remember the girl saying her name was "Caylee Marie Antony," when asked how old she was, she put up three fingers and changed them to two. They recall her wearing blue "crocs" and said that the adult female who was with her "did not act like a parent." According to the flight manifest two children were scheduled to board that flight, they were, AnnaBell Taylor age 1 said to be seated in the lap, and 7 yr old male child, last name Bolds. Wery recalls she thinks they were sitting in rows 10 or 11.

Investigators said the case would be better served to continue to show Caylee, rather than a composite based on what could still end up being a false sighting.

This information was forwarded to to FBI for investigation. No further media release has been given regarding the follow-up of this investigation.

Ross Store in Casselberry Commons, small mall on the corner of 436 and Howell Branch Rd. I had been shopping at Bealls Outlet Store. Big build woman, Hispanic can't say as I only seen side view of her and she was looking opposite at oncoming traffic.

Hair a little below shoulder and straight and lightened.

In this mall is Publix, Bealls, Steinmart, Blockbuster and few more.. across the street a Big Lots and Fruit Market and few other stores.
LadyBugz

Did you at the time think this might be Caylee? I know if it would have been me, my face would have been in her face getting a full description - I may even have been bold enough to question her (if not that, you can bet your sweet butt she would have been followed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled