Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you at the time think this might be Caylee? I know if it would have been me, my face would have been in her face getting a full description - I may even have been bold enough to question her (if not that, you can bet your sweet butt she would have been followed).

Read her post # 1..........she's sure she spotted Caylee on July 5th........

10/11 days BEFORE Caylee was reported missing.

Okay, confused here - she saw CAYLEE before CAYLEE was reported missing - I see children every day at the grocery store, etc., but I wouldn't remember one of them two minutes after I saw them, let alone weeks later, and then recall that they looked like a child that was later reported missing????

On July 5th, decomposing remains of Caylee were in the trunk of Casey's locked car at a tow yard.

Okay, confused here - she saw CAYLEE before CAYLEE was reported missing - I see children every day at the grocery store, etc., but I wouldn't remember one of them two minutes after I saw them, let alone weeks later, and then recall that they looked like a child that was later reported missing????

That's what she claims.........

I doubt I could identify one kid I saw @ the store yesterday.

Besides, if anyone did in fact have a "gut" feeling that they saw what they saw.....Umm, camera phone anyone??

That baby hasnt popped up anywhere. And why would the kidnapper be out shopping with her on that date. Makes no sense; and there are suspicions on this forum about supporters for that theory being in here. IMO

Besides, if anyone did in fact have a "gut" feeling that they saw what they saw.....Umm, camera phone anyone??

That baby hasnt popped up anywhere. And why would the kidnapper be out shopping with her on that date. Makes no sense; and there are suspicions on this forum about supporters for that theory being in here. IMO

Supporters for the theory that Caylee is "alive and well" are more than welcome on this forum. It might be a good idea for them to start their own thread and discuss where they think she is is and/or how they can go about finding her. If they truly believe this, they need to get it together and start looking for her, too, and not just give us posts that indicate that they think she is still alive. It is their right to believe how they want to believe. I, however, do not agree with them and do not intend to change my mind.

Ok whoever picked up the phone and called in that tip should've picked up the phone and called an eye doctor.

The deputy was being nice--that girl looks nothing like Caylee.

And LE has to investigate every single tip whether they believe she is alive or dead

I am glad that LE is still searching any leads that come forward, but I feel so sorry for all of the people's lives that KC had turned upside down because of her own actions.

Another story that disproves the Anthonys' many allegations about everyone involved in this case.

Hopefully they're exploring all possible options. With KC not talking who knows what happened. With the evidence we've heard, I hope they are still searching for her body also.

IMO the two look nothing alike at all.

That is not really the point, though. I seriously doubt LE would "swarm" in that much manpower to check a tip of an alive Caylee if they were certain she is dead. IMO.

IMO the two look nothing alike at all.

I agree, but what do you think this says about the supposed evidence they have? The Body Farm & DNA results? Would they be checking out leads on a living Caylee if they had conclusive evidence that she is dead? I guess unless/until they actually have a body, they have to pursue all leads.

That kid looks nothing like Caylee. sheesh. It goes to show tho that LE is pursuing all leads.

[SIZE=+1]I am really not sure about all these rules here, but I thought this was really something. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Google News Alert for: Caylee Anthony[/SIZE]
Caylee Look-Alike Leads Deputies To Swarm Volusia County Home
[SIZE=-1]WFtv.com - Orlando,FL,USA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Caylee Anthony doesn't have a twin, but a second little girl named Kaylee looks a lot like her and investigators thought so, too. ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]See all stories on this topic [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members