Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know yet! Many may have spoken frankly to LE and are keeping their mouths shut, like good citizens. Or, alternately, everyone in town might be totally shtum, protecting the wrongdoers.

As I recall, it was two or three days before the "witnesses" to the POI came forward. Surely a disinterested local who had driven down that road would have come forward immediately to describe what he/she had seen.

One of the quotes that continues to bother me is (more or less), "the boys with guns were 3 miles away when the killings took place." The bridge was only a few hundred yards, so they couldn't have been there. And how did they-or anyone- know precisely when the murders happened ?

The window of opportunity is small (5-25 minutes or so), but not so small as to preclude their being 3 miles away and still being able to enter and exit that window.

Good points...
at 60 miles an hour it would only take 3 minutes to be 3 miles away.....imo

Hello. I'm in now. :clap:
jmo, but I dont feel like there is a connection between these 2 murders. But we cant dismiss the possibility. Would need more info, huh? I still feel like it was a local in the girls' case.

Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi
this case has just gone silent. nothing from le. nothing from reporters. nothing

Hey you people of Oklahoma - get pissed!!!!!!! Do something about it!!!!!

I am outraged that this has is not in the news and on National TV constantly :furious:

SSquote;We are...but when the media tells you that LE is giving them nothing to do a story on...well...not much we can do about that. Putting pressure on the media is fine, but LE doesn't have to respond to them either.

Why aren't the people of AZ up in arms about Brianna Dennison?! I don't see anything on her case anymore in the AZ press either. Same thing...you can't force the press to create stories out of nothing.

SS,
She was killed in Nevada last I heard. And you gotta admit, an 11 and 13 year gunned down in broad daylight, execution style? in rural Oklahoma is more unheard of than a rape/kidnapping/murder of a 20's something. Or do you just like to argue??????????

Good points...
at 60 miles an hour it would only take 3 minutes to be 3 miles away.....imo
Not if the other location was on a rough dirt road like the one the girls were killed on. Half of those roads are like driving on a washboard - you aren't going to do 40 on them, much less 60. We don't even know if the boys were NEAR a road, or if the road connected with the ones leading to the murder scene.

Since LE has said the kids were NOT INVOLVED I am going to assume they were NOT INVOLVED. There could have been 20 people shooting guns at a popular spot on a nice sunny Sunday afternoon - I am assuming that there are alibi witnesses that put the boys at the other location for the ENTIRE TIME from 4:30 to 5:40 PM on Sunday. I am also assuming LE has checked the guns and they are NOT the murder weapons (weren't they shooting shotguns?).

Local LE interviewed and Polygraphed over 150 local people in the 1st 10 days - I am gonna wager a guess that over a MONTH into the case they are pretty certain that the POI is NOT LOCAL and that they have covered all the teenagers who they think COULD have been in the area or who had a record, or who made threats, or said something suspicious to a friend. I bet they have also interviewed and abili'd every RSO, ex con and parolee in the area. Nobody has been arrested (that we know of) in relation to this case. As far as we know, the POI has still not been located or even identified despite thousands of tips from all over the US. And even the previously "chatty" LOCAL LE is quiet - and I don't think it's because they have stopped working on this case either. This is in THEIR BACKYARD and it's CHILDREN - I think they are doing everything they CAN to find the killer(s).

The OSBI is SO silent I THINK they have ASKED AMW and other similar shows to cut back the coverage. I THINK they may have a reason to keep the media quiet right now. The Media hasn't forgotten, LE and the OSBI haven't forgotten - they are IMO, playing a game to tease (or drive) the POI (or another suspect) into the open. I betcha if we KNEW, a lot of key people in this case with LE (Local and State) are either out-of-pocket, unusually busy, seemingly pre-occupied and have suddenly started avoiding phone calls and aren't even gossiping or hinting about things in this case. They don'twant this messed up like the GS Murders and they are taking every precaution. It's unlike LE from the highest pinnacle in OKC to the local dispatcher to suddenly clam up on a high profile case only a MONTH IN - after saying the case was far from cold 2 weeks ago. If the OSBI/LE wanted this to be on every TV show and in every magazine and on every newscast, it would be. It's already made People Magazine, Greta, Nancy and AMW. It's a real mystery and yet everybody just dropped it in unison like a hot potato - WHY?? Parents all over the WORLD want this killer caught - if it bleeds it leads- this should be pulling big ratings for everyone - and yet they are ALL SILENT.

WE have to ask WHY? If we are asking many others are too - IMO there is SOMETHING going on and we just aren't in the loop....yet.

MY OPINION

WE have to ask WHY? If we are asking many others are too - IMO there is SOMETHING going on and we just aren't in the loop....yet.MY OPINION

I just don't agree that LE and OSBI are keeping info under wraps. This was the same thing that was suggested when Tara Grinstead disappeared, which was nearly 3 years ago. I think OSBI doesn't have a clue why or who.

I just don't agree that LE and OSBI are keeping info under wraps. This was the same thing that was suggested when Tara Grinstead disappeared, which was nearly 3 years ago. I think OSBI doesn't have a clue why or who.

I certainly hope that is not true. Some cases do take more time to solve and it will be just a month tomorrow.

Now if months and months drags on I will begin to worry but not just after a month.

imoo

Oh, I think they have a clue. They have to keep things under wraps in order not to blotch up the investigation, and the trial, when there is one.

Oh, I think they have a clue. They have to keep things under wraps in order not to blotch up the investigation, and the trial, when there is one.

Welcome, I'm glad you made it!

I sure think something is going on with LE. It is too quiet, and the quiet speaks volumes. It's like the calm before the storm.

Welcome, I'm glad you made it!

I sure think something is going on with LE. It is too quiet, and the quiet speaks volumes. It's like the calm before the storm.

I think you are right.

Things are going on right now imo that we have no clue about. They aren't sitting on their thumbs not for one minute. I think they are actively pursuing this case and have someone in their cross-hairs. They will take their time before they move in imo. They want this to be done right and not in a hurry were mistakes can be made.

imoo

I agree totally, and I am glad for it. We want this to be over!
Thanks again, ladies:blowkiss:

now that i feel more secure here, you can email me if i have my settings right, and I will give you a link to know more about me.

Welcome frogjustfrog!

I love your nic.:)

You are right.....we want this solved but done right. I am a patient person. I can wait until LE is ready.

imoo

I am going to faith they have this under control..We have said it before wish we had something to go on. Can yall remember who it was that had family in LE around there?

I do think it is important for us to hang tight, and to keep exploring possibilities, and checking on sites that are posted to the girls, or anything that could produce leads

I do think it is important for us to hang tight, and to keep exploring possibilities, and checking on sites that are posted to the girls, or anything that could produce leads

Yes you are right. We Be Sleuthing

I just don't agree that LE and OSBI are keeping info under wraps...I think OSBI doesn't have a clue why or who.

I totally agree. It's sad. And what's worse, the vicious killers who are running around free today may be killing others right now, or maybe have already slaughtered others since the 2 child murders.

We can't afford this type of do-nothing, say-nothing investigation. But it's a great way to get more people killed, if that's what you want.

Welcome to Websleuths fjf. I've read many of your posts over at Topix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53