Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westboro Church May Protest at Girls' Funerals

6/13/2008

(Topeka, KS) -- The idiots from the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas, infamous for protesting at soldiers funeral across the country are planning to protest at one or both of the funerals for the girls shot to death near Weleetka. A church member says the girls were killed because of the sins of Oklahoma. Services for 13 year old Taylor Placker will be at 10am in Dewar and 11 year old Skyla Whitaker will be remembered beginning at 2pm in Henrietta.

6/13/2008

(Topeka, KS) -- The idiots from the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas, infamous for protesting at soldiers funeral across the country are planning to protest at one or both of the funerals for the girls shot to death near Weleetka. A church member says the girls were killed because of the sins of Oklahoma. Services for 13 year old Taylor Placker will be at 10am in Dewar and 11 year old Skyla Whitaker will be remembered beginning at 2pm in Henrietta.
This makes me ANGRY :furious: Why cant these people let these girls have the service they deserve. Sick, just plain sick.

6/13/2008

I read an article on them a few years ago. It was an indepth expose by a journalist, and included interviews with phelps and his children. The story was squashed by the journalists employers, after threats of lawsuits by the WBC.

The article is a litany of physical, emotional and psychological abuse of the children and the wife. phelps himself is described as a former drug addict who switched his addiction (and insanity) to religion.

Tellingly, the children who remain with him tried to justify his abuse, rather than denying that it happened.

The constitution does not give you the right to inflict emotional pain on suffering families. If these people show up they should be tear-gassed, firehosed, tasered and arrested.

It's kind of a pity that we did away with public floggings and tar-and-feathering.

Westboro Church May Protest at Girls' Funerals quote]

NOOOO!
They are misguided souls. My Bible teaches very different works in the name of the Lord.

Group dynamics is a powerful force. I find it hard to believe that they as individuals would dare intrude on solemn occasions like this....I feel like the Church Lady on Saturday Night Live..... What could make them do that? Maybe Saaaaatan!"

How dense is the woods there? Are there tracks for either trucks to get through or powerlines near the road where the girls were walking?

"He said an aviation unit with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol was also helping to scour the scene for clues."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66012&page=10

Walking in the ditch on the side of the road, maybe they were looking for turtles since they loved animals. A country road like that; there are no rules and people could just walk anywhere on the road. Would the girls have wandered into the woods a bit looking for animals and saw something else? If they made it to the bridge, then turned around (not even seeing anything) yet turned around when their cell phone rang; maybe a culprit heard their phone and assumed they witnessed something. If the girls had seen something, they would have started running or used the cell phone. Walking back from the bridge, on the road next to the woods; is there anywhere in the woods that a meth lab could be stashed?
If it was a thrill killing, then local boys should be looked at. Execution styles are show in movies and video games. The u-turn the vehicle made was away from the direction the girls lived, correct? Then one would think they knew that houses or at least the girls' were in that direction. To pull a u-turn is harder than to keep on driving in the direction they were originally facing.

OMG! Those evil people need to be stopped from doing this across the country. It is one thing to protest for whatever reason, but quite another to do it at funerals. I hope the bikers show up in force to prevent them from bothering the families. :furious:

I find it hard to believe that they as individuals would dare intrude on solemn occasions like this....

They've been doing that at the funerals for dead soldiers for years now. phelps is a truly vile individual.

6/13/2008

Those people are just disgusting! They should be thrown in jail for being vile, nasty, hateful stains on humanity!!!:behindbar:furious::furious::furious:

How dense is the woods there? Are there tracks for either trucks to get through or powerlines near the road where the girls were walking? It looked like it was too heavily wooded right there to get back into the woods for vehicles, but running near the site, cutting deeper into the woods on google, there looked like a utility clearing.

"He said an aviation unit with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol was also helping to scour the scene for clues."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66012&page=10They said they were looking for places someone could possibly hide and other things. I kind of thought maybe an abandoned vehicle etc.

Walking in the ditch on the side of the road, maybe they were looking for turtles since they loved animals. A country road like that; there are no rules and people could just walk anywhere on the road. Would the girls have wandered into the woods a bit looking for animals and saw something else? With her love of animals it is possible she would go into the woods, but they knew they were short on time. (I would assume they knew the mom would be coming soon and why they didn't stay at the bridge long.)

If they made it to the bridge, then turned around (not even seeing anything) yet turned around when their cell phone rang; maybe a culprit heard their phone and assumed they witnessed something. If the girls had seen something, they would have started running or used the cell phone. Walking back from the bridge, on the road next to the woods; is there anywhere in the woods that a meth lab could be stashed? Yes, it doesn't take much space to stash the whole cooking process and supplies. They run across the materials dumped all the time and have to call a special team to collect them.

If it was a thrill killing, then local boys should be looked at. Execution styles are show in movies and video games. The u-turn the vehicle made was away from the direction the girls lived, correct? They haven't said which direction the vehicle was going...only the girls.

Then one would think they knew that houses or at least the girls' were in that direction. To pull a u-turn is harder than to keep on driving in the direction they were originally facing. The road was quite wide enough to do a u-turn without any problem.
I watched Greta again and paid close attention to what the grandmother said. She seemed to indicate they thought the girls were killed first and they unloaded the guns into them as they laid there. This could be the case and would make more sense with the direction of the one under the chin. That shot would be easier if they were both standing.

Fred Phelps and his followers at the church of 'hate' are all insane. I have no doubts that some of his many children are products of incest. They use the bible as a tool for spreading hate through distortion and manipulation of the words. They truly believe that they are going to be the only people on the entire planet who are going to heaven. Their entire philosophy is based on hatred of homosexuals. They see bad things that happen as punishment to Americans for being tolerant of homosexuality/sodomy. I saw one of them, his daughter, interviewed and she was talking about how overjoyed they all were on 9/11 because all of those sinners were killed.
Here is their official website: http://www.godhatesfags.com/.
On their homepage they are thanking God for the deaths of the boy scouts in Iowa.

I think we should ban the mention of the Phelps' group from this site. They only want attention so why give it to them? If people stopped feeding them, they might go away or do something so horrendous they can arrest them once and for all.

6/13/2008

How come people can shoot two innocent little girls but these idiots get to walk around and do these types of things? :mad: Why hasn't anybody tried to shoot them?

I think we should ban the mention of the Phelps' group from this site. They only want attention so why give it to them? If people stopped feeding them, they might go away or do something so horrendous they can arrest them once and for all.

I hope they are all traveling on the same bus and get hit by a train.

I'd say we can keep this thread on topic and refrain from discussing WBC here.

But I don't think you should ban mentioning them from the entire site. People need to know exactly what they're dealing with, regarding those idiots. People not talking is exactly how that vile has been able to thrive for so long.

Here is a link to good coverage of the case for those just joining this thread. You may have to register, well worth it IMO.

http://www.newsok.com/news/weleetkaslayings

ETA: Also a good link from the same site regarding cold cases
http://coldcaseokc.com/

Thank you SuziQ for the links. I find the cases of the three little girls one that we should look closer at as the perp has not been caught. He could still be alive now but an older person and still living or comes back to the area.

I really don't think it is just attention they want. Even if no one talks about them they will continue what they are doing. They were doing long before they ever got media attention for it. They are doing it for God.....and I am sure he REALLY appreciates it and they are doing it for themselves. They find validation in the suffering of other people. But I agree, this thread is about these two little girls not Fred Phelps.

I wonder, with her love of animals, if Taylor didn't hear something in the woods (or beyond), thought it was an animal in distress and go investigate. Thus the two stumbling upon whatever.

I have a couple of questions that have nothing to do with the timeline that I haven't seen answered (or else I missed them).

The cell phone. Where was it? Dropped by the bodies? If so, why was it not in a pocket, but, it seems, in one of the girl's hand? If it was in her hand and if they were going to answer the grandfather's call to come back, wouldn't that narrow the time down even more?

What was said on the 911 call?

Who else did the grandfather call and in what order? Who called who and when did everyone get to the scene? EMTS? Parents? Police? Would the police have come with the EMTS or later (did the grandfather say they were shot or did the authorities think it might have been an accident (car hitting them)

Who placed the cover over the girls and wouldn't it have contaminated any evidence on the bodies?

If the EMTS treated the girls (and why, if they were so obviously dead) wouldn't that have also screwed up any evidence? They must have touched the bodies in more than just a check to see if they were dead if there was gauze on one of the wounds.

If there are shell casings, the grandfather hasn't (to my knowledge) said he saw them. Now, he might have missed them in his distress, but, if not, I wonder what else he might have saw that he hasn't said publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concernedcitizen706