SM as a potential focus of the investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the artwork was released to make the perp (if it's the SM) break down with guilt? Red Squirrel=SM and Sun=Son. JMO

I think that is a good analysis.

This had to be premeditated! She brought him to scool and gave a possible excuse to the teacher so that he wouldn't be missed in class. I believe, she got rid of him because she has a biological child of her own now!

My thoughts on this, for what they are worth (for they and a subway token will get you on a subway):

1) Family members, esp. step-parents are common first-stops in investigation, so I am not surprized she is being investigated. However, this is far from being proven guilty - remember Jaycee's stepdad?

2) That flyer seems proof enough that LE is interested in her, aside from what links are from what source. However, it could exonerate as much as implicate. Information gathering is just that - it can go either way.

So, for now, I am waiting to see further information to make any decisions. (ETA: Which means I have an opinion but am too cautious to express it right now - but, please, do not assume I am in the SM IS GUILTY or SM IS INNOCENT camp - I hate it when the forums break down into those factions.)

However, I think LE is doing the logical thing - as long as their investigation didn't/doesn't start and stop with the SM. MOO.

So now we can post all the info on Terri that we have?

Maybe it is ok now....you might want to check with a mod to see if they want to wait until after the PC to do that, just in case.

jmo

I wonder how the Mom is handling this? I know the type of wrath I would have.

No doubt, Ruby. LE would have to call in docs and have me put into a medical coma.

The heinousness involved (if she's the one who did this) is on the order of a Susan Smith, IMHO. I can't imagine why anyone would want to hurt a little boy, esp someone who by all accounts is (was?) was real sweetiepie.

I thought it was possible (if the baby was with them, IDK) maybe the baby grabbed his frog project and he freaked out and smacked her and that set off the SM.

was it 100 positive that he/they were seen that date at the school?

Unfortunately, I think this was premeditated. I can't imagine what could have happened at school to cause someone to 'snap.' This doesn't have that feel to me; it feels very much preplanned. Not especially well preplanned, but planned nonetheless.

I guess people still don't understand that as long as you have a cell phone ON YOU, NEAR YOU or IN YOUR CAR, your movements can be tracked through cell towers, even if the phone is turned off. Amazing how many times that works to nail a perp or provide corroborating evidence that conflicts with statements given by a POI.

Could she have a perfectionist personality? I'm basing this on the science project being so clean and tidy and perfect. I am a teacher and I'm messy with my stuff. When I saw that project I thought: OMG! Martha Stewart mom or what? She could have flipped out over him messing things up at home, etc. JMO

When Kyron first went missing my thought immediately went to the SM. Then I went to her Facebook and what I saw there took away my suspicions. She just seemed so normal, lots of friends, Christian views, just no red flags. Also the reports that he was seen at the school after SM left. She was off my radar until about a week ago when the buzz was that the reason LE was looking at Sauvie Island was because of the cell phone pings. Then it all kind of fell into place. The sightings at school were not confirmed, at least as to where he was last seen and who he was with.
I know the media probably had their suspicions, too but out of respect they kept those out of the press. I think they have been working with LE. I am thinking that off the record meeting the sherrif had with media after a press conference might have something to do with it.
We may never know the whys. I could think of many but it really doesn't matter. Our community has probably lost a precious little boy and his family has suffered beyond measure. When I think of mom holding the hand of the person they may have well taken her son from her I get sick.
Prayers for peace for all involved.

I didn't know that she had her own oldest taken away from her. Where did you get that information from? Sometimes boys, especially when they enter puberty, can clash with their step father. Maybe her son wasn't taken away from her, but simply went to live with his bio dad.

I can't see LE naming her a POI today...I will be very shocked if they do, unless she has already been arrested. I can't get rid of the idea that they are just going to try to stem the flow of rumors and and carry on with the response that all of what they are doing is simply a "natural progression" in this type of investigation. And I do not think they have found Kyron.

I think, as numerous other posters have alluded, that this was not a spur of the moment thing. I think it was planned. And the idea of trying to pull it off in the midst of the school science fair was a major part of the plan. The chaos, lots of people milling about, the fact that the school day started earlier than usual, these were all pieces of the puzzle that the perp was counting on.

Agreed. I posted the below in generic terms in the Working Theories thread, when we weren't allowed to discuss the white elephant in the living room.

"... IMO crimes that are committed on a Friday, as opposed to any other day of the week, tend to be premeditated and I suspect that a motive (however wrong-headed) is that the perp is correcting some perceived problem, inequity, or long-held grudge. I think Friday is relevant because I think it is anchored precisely between the end of a work week and a weekend. The timing is important as I think the self-centered perp is trying to minimize the impact to their life and schedule, as bizarre as that sounds."

two o'clock press conference. I have had my suspicions all along, but I will wait until I hear it from LE directly, and then.........

Kyron, I am so very sorry little guy. If you are no longer here with us, I know you are playing with the angels.

I wonder if her oldest child left to live with the grandparents because of Kyron? Like maybe not getting along, or perhaps Kyron accused him of something??? She was angry at Kyron and blamed him for her son moving away? Just a thought.

Well, I'm sickened & shocked by this turn of events. Although I realize it's still in the investigation stage, I guess nothing should shock me now. I just didn't see this coming though I know it was obvious to many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member