Sponser the Cheerleaders

Oh ur back Rich. I lost my u weren't on and then i lost my connection.

you have talked to wanda before so will let u find out the info.

thanks!!!:blowkiss:

Got the smilies that time!! :p

I haven't directly spoken to Wanda yet (only e-mails), but regardless, I sent the question to her a few minutes ago, I imagine I probably won't hear anything back until Tuesday (they've been very quick about answering e-mails though). As soon as I hear something I will post an update.

Have a good one!! :)

WHAT??? what did I mean? :crazy::crazy::crazy:Oh ur back Rich. I lost my u weren't on and then i lost my connection.

you have talked to wanda before so will let u find out the info.

thanks!!!:blowkiss:

I mean; ur weren't on and then i lost my connection. maybe I NEED a drink:)

Here ya go, enjoy!

:drink:

Bottom's up! :D

Take care,
KP

Well THAT'S gotta be a new record!!

I sent the e-mail to Wanda at 8:31p ET, and received a reply at 8:39p !!!!

In a nutshell:

The school is indeed accepting donations for both the boys and girls basketball teams for new uniforms. In the past, they have always worn the old high school hand-me-downs.

Checks can be made out to the same place as the cheerleading fund (obviously :p). I would put something like "Elementary Basketball" in the memo area of the check.

Take care all,
KP

Wow, I didn't even have time to finish my drink :)
Maybe when the group is in Weleetka in Oct/Nov they may wanna go up to the school for a pep rally or football game or sumthin. Might be fun to see the new uniforms.

Well THAT'S gotta be a new record!!

I sent the e-mail to Wanda at 8:31p ET, and received a reply at 8:39p !!!!

In a nutshell:

The school is indeed accepting donations for both the boys and girls basketball teams for new uniforms. In the past, they have always worn the old high school hand-me-downs.

Checks can be made out to the same place as the cheerleading fund (obviously :p). I would put something like "Elementary Basketball" in the memo area of the check.

Take care all,
KP

Maybe when the group is in Weleetka in Oct/Nov they may wanna go up to the school for a pep rally or football game or sumthin. Might be fun to see the new uniforms.

I would love to go to a fball game. Do they (Weleetka) have a team?

What a wonderful idea AZ!! Good question, flossie... They may or may not have a football team, but we know they play basketball :). I would hope that if they do have a football team, that their games are on Friday nights like most other high schools I know of.

I would love to go to a fball game. Do they (Weleetka) have a team?

I figured they did since they have Cheerleaders but then again maybe they just cheer at the basektball games. Good question.

I figured they did since they have Cheerleaders but then again maybe they just cheer at the basektball games. Good question.
I'm guessing that they don't have a football team, as I don't see it listed under Athletics on the web site. Looking at the basketball schedule, they have games on Monday Nov. 3 and Thursday Nov. 6 at home, and not another home game until January 5th of 2009. Maybe though, like you said, they will have some sort of pep rally or something while we're there.

Cheers and Happy Labor Day,
KP

GOTTA TELL YOU GUYS, I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I just have to share this!!!

I sent a (small) donation to the Graham school (school that Taylor and Skyla went to in Weleetka) and today in my mail was one of those little bracelets that says " IN MEMORY OF TAYLOR AND SKYLA BFF" and a thank you note signed by all the cheerleaders on the squad.!!!!!!! I AM THRILLED!!!!

GOTTA TELL YOU GUYS, I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I just have to share this!!!

I sent a (small) donation to the Graham school (school that Taylor and Skyla went to in Weleetka) and today in my mail was one of those little bracelets that says " IN MEMORY OF TAYLOR AND SKYLA BFF" and a thank you note signed by all the cheerleaders on the squad.!!!!!!! I AM THRILLED!!!!

Hi Poci, It doesn't take much to get us excited huh! lol
I got home last night and in the mail were my two bracelets YAY along with a little thank you note signed by all the cheerleaders and Wanda. Not sure if they just started doing that or have been all along but it was so sweet and I was so excited .

I got home last night and in the mail were my two bracelets YAY along with a little thank you note signed by all the cheerleaders and Wanda. Not sure if they just started doing that or have been all along but it was so sweet and I was so excited .

I got my bracelet on right now and will forever cherish it and the card!!!

I got my bracelet on right now and will forever cherish it and the card!!!
I know what you mean, poco... I haven't taken my bracelet off since I got it. I have the second one stored in a safe place just in case. :)

When I got my bracelets there was also a thank you note from Wanda, but just 5 minutes ago I went to my mailbox and there was a thank you card signed by all the cheerleaders. The feeling I got when I first read that card was absolutely indescribable. How incredibly sweet of them to take the time to do that. :)

When I got my bracelets there was also a thank you note from Wanda, but just 5 minutes ago I went to my mailbox and there was a thank you card signed by all the cheerleaders. The feeling I got when I first read that card was absolutely indescribable. How incredibly sweet of them to take the time to do that. :)

Keyboard, yes, it was adorable!

Hi Gang ....I also wanted to share with you. I got my thank you card & bracelets today. I cried..I am wearing mine now & like Keyboard I put the other one away for safe keeping. This little trinket means the world to me because of all that it stands for

I am trying to post a pic but it will not load it?

Hi Gang ....I also wanted to share with you. I got my thank you card & bracelets today. I cried..I am wearing mine now & like Keyboard I put the other one away for safe keeping. This little trinket means the world to me because of all that it stands for

I am trying to post a pic but it will not load it?
Here's a post Poco posted Thursday with a photo

My card from the Cheerleaders & Wanda

picture.php

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members