Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lates from Gretawire:

Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 5:46 PM
To: Van Susteren, Greta
Subject: Here ya go
A ray of hope this afternoon among those looking for Stacy Peterson. Family spokeswoman, Pamela Bosco just held a press conference in Bolingbrook to brief reporters on today’s search, which included 70 volunteers. She says, Illinois State Police has provided search teams with new information about new areas, which will be searched tomorrow. “We were given…some information, that police have had, that we were now provided, they are leading us into another area.” Bosco was short on specifics on the location for tomorrow’s search. And I don’t blame her. After all, her first mission is to find Stacy…not to aid reporters. (More at link)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/12/update-read-jeff-goldblatts-email-below-for-the-latest/

Hopefully this will turn out to be something. I am really getting sad that Stacey hasn't been found yet.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/playe...king Out&On The Record&-1&Shows&222.154&&&exp

Speaking Out
envelope.gif
list_add.gif

Stacy Peterson's close friend talks about Sgt. Drew Peterson

I thought this one was interesting ... my apology if already posted.

Hoping someone with cable will watch and post what is said...please

I can't wait for Greta tonight.... I've been SO out of the loop for the last few days, I need to catch up!

I can't wait for Greta tonight.... I've been SO out of the loop for the last few days, I need to catch up!

Sheila, do you mind transcribing for those of us (me), who is too cheap and stubborn to pay for cable? :blushing:

http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/ric-mims.mp3

Ric Mims talks to Greta about DP. If you haven't listened to this link- please do. It's really interesting when he talks about how SP has been searching for her mother all these years. He tried to aid her in finding her mother. He says that DP and SP have gone around the country to different places when there's a sighting of her mother. I found that fascinating.

Sheila, do you mind transcribing for those of us (me), who is too cheap and stubborn to pay for cable? :blushing:

Suzi- I love to feel like I can help... so I will do my best! I'm not the best at transcribing- but I'll try! It starts in one hour and 15 minutes.

ETA: Don't you wish you could watch it online??? I know I do!

Suzi- I love to feel like I can help... so I will do my best! I'm not the best at transcribing- but I'll try! It starts in one hour and 15 minutes.

ETA: Don't you wish you could watch it online??? I know I do!

Yes! I don't care for TV. You have to sit there and stare at it. At least on my computer I can do different things at once.

That tape of Greta and Ric is incredible isn't it? My take on why the leads on Stacey's mom never panned out is, they are trying to track through a SSN. SSN's are mistyped all the time. In other words, remove all the false leads on Christie's SSN and you have no activity.

Yes! I don't care for TV. You have to sit there and stare at it. At least on my computer I can do different things at once.

That tape of Greta and Ric is incredible isn't it? My take on why the leads on Stacey's mom never panned out is, they are trying to track through a SSN. SSN's are mistyped all the time. In other words, remove all the false leads on Christie's SSN and you have no activity.

It sure seems like I've missed a whole lot in just a few days. I didn't even realize we were tracking the leads on the missing mother.... this is the first I've heard of it! Jeez, I need to catch up. I really dislike it when I feel like I'm not up to date. This case is moving so fast that you can miss a heck of a lot in just 2 days.

I wonder if I should start a thread for Transcriptions. What do you think?

Honey what ever you need caught up on just ask, No one will be mad or Indy will get em...LOL I like the idea of trans thread...we need sami here!!

Honey what ever you need caught up on just ask, No one will be mad or Indy will get em...LOL I like the idea of trans thread...we need sami here!!

:blowkiss:

Indy- why don't you have a chat with my boss, so that I don't have to work during the week, and I can keep up with all of this! Thanks in advance! :angel:

ETA::: I started the transcription thread. I've already done a couple of transcripts, but I can only seem to be able to find one- the press conference one. I did the transcript of one of Ric Mim's interviews.. when he first started showing a crack in the "I love Drew" veneer. I can't find the dang thing now!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
:blowkiss:

Indy- why don't you have a chat with my boss, so that I don't have to work during the week, and I can keep up with all of this! Thanks in advance! :angel:

Real quick question. I know that the searches usually have a "start" time... but I wouldn't get there that early in the morning. If I get to the church around 10 AM.. would someone be around to show me where to go?

Real quick question. I know that the searches usually have a "start" time... but I wouldn't get there that early in the morning. If I get to the church around 10 AM.. would someone be around to show me where to go?
Have asked via myspace will let you know what they say but may take a day or 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member