Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real quick question. I know that the searches usually have a "start" time... but I wouldn't get there that early in the morning. If I get to the church around 10 AM.. would someone be around to show me where to go?

Why not ask jim_murray at his link, he will know as he's been going out everyday.

Today 09:11 PMmssheilaGreta Van Susteren. Tuesday, Nov 12th 2007

Sgt Peterson's stepdaughter from wife #2 speaks:

In Silouhette, Identity hidden:

Her mother was married to DP from 1982-1992- she was 8 when they married. In her life from age 8 to 17. She lived in the house with mother and DP, not her father. DP was extremely strict, sometimes "not a very nice person". Did he ever strike her? "I was punished- yes maam". Punishment to the extreme, hit with a belt for 'many years'. DP was the disciplinarian in the home. Looking from the outside you would think they were happy, but she knows her mom wasn't. Was there violence in the marriage? He was abusive and controlling- watched every move she made. Mom wasn't allowed to have friends or talk with the family. He was the only person allowed to be in her life. She never saw him get physical, but she heard it. She thinks that he did his best to hide physical abuse, but was very mentally abusive. Her mom decided to end the marriage on the basis of infidelity, of many years. He was unfaithful to her mom with Kathleen. He was trying to hide the affair- the home was 'tapped' their business was 'tapped'.
Greta; How do you know?
Answer: I would get in trouble for things he couldn't have known I did, then we found out they had the phones tapped.

The last time she saw DP was 5 years ago at a funeral. Her mom talked to him a few months ago- seems like he's always 'there'. Her mother is still afraid of him. He's told her mom that he can hurt her, and she feels she has to be decent on that level, so he wont hurt her.

DP contacted wife #2 about Kathleens death. Said it was an accident with his wife, and somene might try to contact her regarding it. Wife #2 was up in the air about whether he may have done it..... She had all those thoughts in the back of her head. Daughter says she is the one who told her mother about SP being missing. Daughter has feared DP her whole life growing up. When mother divorced him, she stopped being afraid. She is not hiding from him. She just doesn't want her family to be thrust into the media. When her mom heard that her step brother's mother (Savio) passed away, she was extremely scared. Knowing that he is still walking out and possibly responsible for hurting these women, mom is very cautious and careful, and feels better with getting bits of info. Obviously he hurt her so badly all those years ago, she's still afraid. He used to tell her mother that he could kill her and make it look like an accident. He didn't go into detail, but that was something her mother had told her. Mom told her this recently.

So by this I think this was his way of life, controlling and pysco! Thanks God this woman was lucky enough to get away from him. I am really starting to think they need to look into the other wifes death as well.

So by this I think this was his way of life, controlling and pysco! Thanks God this woman was lucky enough to get away from him. I am really starting to think they need to look into the other wifes death as well.

What other wife's death????

What other wife's death????
Didnt one other wife die of natural causes. IIRC out of the 4 only 1 is alive, not two as we thought earlier. Sorry to write that but as sad as it is I believe SP is no longer with us, sorry again.

post_new.gif
Today, 09:21 PM
mssheila
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1790466", true);

Second Segment:

Talking about KS. Steve (neighbor) and Dr Baden are on.

Greta asks Dr Baden- is there some question you would like to pose to Steve?

Dr Baden: Yes, what is the position the body was in the tub, was the head bent forward, or backwards in the tub?

Steve: Head bent forward hair over her face. Sitting up on her side, hair over her face.

Dr Baden: Did you touch the body to do CPR? Steve: No
Dr Baden: Did anyone touch the body? Steve: No

Dr Baden: There is a purple discoloration that indicates that she was laying with her head and chest downward for a good 6 to 8 hours before she was found- did you notice any discoloration on the front part of the body?

Steve: Yes I saw blue discoloration
(Paraphrasing- can't catch it all)

Greta: What does that mean? Time of death for sure, but would it help decide if it was accident or murder?
Dr Baden- no- it would help determine TOD and Alibi

Greta- Steve, did you see anything like a bathrobe or clothes like someone got ready to take a bath?
Steve- I didn't notice anything. Finding a dead body was very disturbing.
(paraphrasing)
Dr Baden- steve, was this an odd shaped bathtub? Sauna type that you had to sit up in?

Steve- it was oval shaped tub, that's the only time I saw it. Except for one time when a news crew had pictures on tv.
Dr Baden: Thank you.

Greta- thank you both.

Didnt one other wife die of natural causes. IIRC out of the 4 only 1 is alive, not two as we thought earlier. Sorry to write that but as sad as it is I believe SP is no longer with us, sorry again.

RUMOR
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/08/thursday-how-crazy-can-this-business-get-dont-answer/

Incidentally, to answer the question, “how crazy can this business get?” - I need to give you some behind the scenes from yesterday. Early yesterday morning I got acall (which turned out to be FALSE FALSE FALSE information) that Sgt. Drew Peterson’s first wife had coinicidentally died the night before of natural causes. Steph and Cory (OTR Producer Cory Howard) began that investigation (meanwhile they had a ton of other things to do in Illinois.) Their investigation was hampered by the fact that wife # 1 lives (yes, LIVES) in another state. As the day passed, a SECOND person said the wife #1 died the night before. Now we had two sources, but it just did not seem right (so we did not, of course, report it) and we were also fearful that our 2 sources were really one source — that they had both learned the information (false) from the same person.
Well….it was not until about 7pm that we confirmed that wife #1 is ALIVE AND WELL (and that it was just a crazy - and lousy - rumor floating around Bolingbrook, Illinois.)
This is not the only rumor that we have had to chase down…and yes, in virtually every story we get rumors that we chase down that turn out to be false (sometimes true…) It makes us crazy to have to do it - especially since we have so much else to do on the stories during the day. But what is our choice, not chase down them? So…that’s the inside story…and you have to figure that for all we do know and tell you on the air, there is lots we have done behind the scenes that turns out to be zero and just wasted energy.

3rd Segment: Topic: Stacey's mother.

Jennifer Goals of Naperville Sun is being interviewed. SHE TALKS SUPER FAST!

Stacy's parents were divorced before she disappeared. Dad had already remarried. They were living in florida. Mom was very intermittent in her life. At around age 17 she never came back to visit again. Dad is alive and mom's missing. Lots of leads that ended up as dead ends, family believes that mom may be dead as well. Family had tried to hire PI.

Cales family had a hard time. According to family friend, when cristy left it was after the death of a second daughter. Very hard to cope- it was her way of dealing with it. One daughter died in a house fire, one died of sids. Stacey's daughter is named after her sister (that died of SIDS) - Laci. Brother has been in trouble. Is serving a 54 month prison sentence for sexual assault. He was 23 and victim was 15. Police reports do not indicate whether the victim was known to him.

Stacy's father- Anthony Cales. Not a lot known about him. His ex wife is the one who talked to this reporter. Ex wife says Anthony had alcohol issues when the girls were growing up. Is stacy on good terms? Don't know. No one has seen him in this issue. Not at searches, etc.... Cassandra is Stacy's sister who she is very close to. Tina was stacy's half sister- shared same mother- different father. Tina died last year of cancer.

*WHEW* I did my best- I rewound, but this lady talks really, really fast.

Greta opened the program with an interview with the daughter of wife #2. The daughter's name is Lisa and she was shown in shadow only. She was from her mother's prior marriage and was about 8 when her mother married Drew Peterson in 1982. That marriage ended in 1992. Lisa said she was still 17 at the time her mother divorced Drew. Lisa lived with her mother and Drew for 10 years.

Lisa says that Drew was abusive to her, he was the one who disciplined her. When asked if Drew physically abused her mother, Lisa said she heard physical abuse but didn't see any marks on her mother. She said her mother was mentally abused. Her mom decided to end the marriage because Drew had been unfaithful. He had a new girlfriend, Kathleen Savio. After the divorce, it was evident that Drew was tapping their telephone lines as he knew things that they talked to people about on the telephone. The last time Lisa saw Drew was at her grandmother's wake 5 years ago. Her mother talked to Drew about 3 months ago. Lisa said he just calls or pops up with no warning. Her mom is scared of Drew but remains polite just to avoid anger. When Kathleen Savio died, Drew called her to tell her that Kathleen had an accident and that someome might contact her (the mother) about it. At that time, her mother had some doubts about the accident. Greta asked how her mother learned about Stacy's disappearance. Lisa said that she told her mother, and that she learned about it from a friend. Lisa said that she was fearful of Drew when they lived with him, but she's not fearful now. She doesn't want recognition and that's why she opted for being in the shadow while interviewed. She said her mother still fears Drew, and since Stacy's disappearance has told Lisa that Drew once told her that he could kill her and make it look like an accident.

I'm off to bed now guys. I think Greta is done with Stacy's story tonight. I'll see everyone tomorrow evening.

:blowkiss: I am off to bed too. Prayers to Stacy and all of her family!!

Am I getting this right??? Can someone clarify if Stacey's mother would have lost four children: One to a fire; One to SIDS; One to Cancer; and now one possibly to murder???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11