State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed today, JA is drawing right handed....I have noticed her on other days drawing left handed....?

I can't take this any longer. My meds are making me drowsy and this guy is making me even sleepier. Need a nap. Will have TV on in background, listening for JM's voice in my dreams....

I really think Wilmott is just confusing the jurors with this. I am confused, so I know they must be too. By now we've heard 3 versions of these tests, 4 if you count this mysterious Dr. Carp who we've never even seen before. There are 3 or 4 tests, MILAN, MCMI (1 or 2), TSI (1 or 2), PSD. So that's 16 different combos/versions of tests/analysis if I'm correct!

Timeline of tests correspond with her new alibi of self defense. DUH.

This guy may have never talked to Ja but I am sure he has talked to Laviolette since her testimony. He probably has even heard all her testimony and is tailoring everything to make his ASSOCIATE look credible.

So basically Wilmott is making this some personal "gotcha" game with Dr. Demarte? It's certainly not helping Jodi.

I just started listening to the trial today and Wilmont's voice, and demeanor, feels angry. Did I miss something? When Dr. Demarte was on the stand did she embarrass Wilmont? A lot.
JW's whole line of questioning seems to be a great big naa naa naa naa boo boo to Dr. Demarte. It feels personal.

Maybe it's cuz the bald spot is back.

So clearly Wilmott wasn't told to skip through the questions and is just going to take her own sweet time. Guess they will be there until 8pm.

Wouldn't it be cool if.............
Juan brought in the test results of Scott Peterson, Drew Peterson, Ted Bundy, etc, (with no names attached to the tests) and had this doctor rate them as to whether they had personality disorders. I think they may appear more normal than JA.

Why is it that when I hear Juan object, wilmott just goes on ahead, and I hear no ruling from the court?? Is this judge handing her court to Wilmott, or does she just not rule audibly?

JM's questions for Doc...

So, you are not saying that she does not have BPD, correct?

Would you not agree that she does have BPD based on the tests you reviewed?

IMO, people with low self esteem don't take photos of their hoo haa for the whole dang world to see.:stormingmad:

Ya know, I was thinking the other day how she kept saying she didn't want to "de-edify Travis" after "he passed away" (still wish someone would get to smack her for that choice of words).....but what/who changed her mind? She and her lawyers sure told the jurors a whole lotta bad things about Travis - none of which I believe.

Can't wait until after lunch so we can see the killer doing this constantly..

Lick.gif

Oh you think you cute because you got side bangs JA?! Love the gif!!

I believe that there is nothing intentional about it. I think she just has her facts wrong. She is not quick on her feet, like JM.

I respectfully disagree. She is purposefully mischaracterizing and lying about what DeMarte said on the stand. Jennifer is doing EXACTLY what her client has done throughout her relationship with Travis. Like stating for a fact that Travis backhanded her and then to find out that was NOT the case.

There is nothing intentional about it. She has done it repeatedly with multiple witnesses and on very important points. Thankfully Juan has nailed her on it many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get