State v Bradley Cooper 03-30-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's showing us something on her right middle fingernail. Not to be confused with "givin the finger" :)

I know, but it just seemed kind of right, given the circumstances and all, ya know. Just from what I've heard about Nancy since trial, seems like something she'd do, like her 'WAY TO GO, BRAD' at his graduation.

NC wasn't giving the finger, she was pointing to a black dot on her finger. What was it? Something done at the manicurist? Like a little flower? or was it a little bruise?

Do her nails look manicured there? It looks like bruise. moo

NC wasn't giving the finger, she was pointing to a black dot on her finger. What was it? Something done at the manicurist? Like a little flower? or was it a little bruise?

I only got a quick glance but I thought bruise. I'll have to look again later. (Chasing 11 month old is rather time consuming.)

I know, but it just seemed kind of right, given the circumstances and all, ya know. Just from what I've heard about Nancy since trial, seems like something she'd do, like her 'WAY TO GO, BRAD' at his graduation.

I agree completely :) I was just being a punk.

I thought this detective Young was one of the ones that spoke with the policeman on the 12th, that told him as soon as he went in the house with Brad upon return from looking for Nancy, that he sat at the dining room table and he thougt it was odd he didn't look in the house for her, mentioned it and then they went upstairs to look. Im sure it was mentioned to this guy that night. That sounds like reason that they may have started suspecting him right away.

Were I the ADA, my very last question the the detective would be: "Have you told the truth in your testimony before this court and this jury, Dectective Young?"

Detective Young would then look at the judge and then to the jury and say: "Yes sir, I have."

Bless his heart!

Were I the ADA, my very last question the the detective would be: "Have you told the truth in your testimony before this court and this jury, Dectective Young?"

Detective Young would then look at the judge and then to the jury and say: "Yes sir, I have."

Bless his heart!

Not quite, it would be 'yes suh, I have.' :)

Wouldn't want to play poker with Det JY...I would lose foe-show

Again Facebook questons..OFGS....IF she had loads of friends on her facebook they would have shown when they accessed it..I truly hope Def. can produce some sort of record that she indeed hang out on Facebook and had many friends etc.....I Had a facebook account for years before I actually even used it..and yes, my first few "friends" was a request by them..I ..yikes..FB back then had not taken off yet as a medium for contact ..It was only last year I even used FB for any convo's or info sharing!!

Was there even a blackberry FB phone app in 2008? :waitasec:

Again Facebook questons..OFGS....IF she had loads of friends on her facebook they would have shown when they accessed it..I truly hope Def. can rodcued some sort of record that she indeed hang out on Facebook and had many friends etc.....I Had a facebook account for years before I actually even used it..and yes, my first few "friends" was a request by them..I ..yikes..FB back then had not taken off yet as a medium for contact ..It was only last year I even used FB for any convo's or info sharing!!

It would have been prudent to pull the records from facebook to see who she was corresponding with and the content. But he didn't. What a surprise.

Was there even a blackberry FB phone app in 2008? :waitasec:

I don't know, I don't have a Blackberry. I don't even know how to take photos with the phone I do have. :( It takes me forever to recognize it's even ringing when it's in my purse. I keep thinking it's some MUZAK somewhere around me.

Do they give brownie points to the last lawyer who talks to a witness??..Since re-direct blew alot of the smoke Def. attempted to bring into it all..got blown away by staight foreward questions by Pros..so now once again the smoke machine is attempting to create further smoke and mirrors...

Recess until tomorrow..Boy they clicked off that feed fast:maddening:

I am trying to be logical really.

What would a private or secret facebook account prove? there's no data that suggests she spent an inordinate amount of time on the internet, facebook or anything else.

What truly is the likelihood that NC had a ton of secrets, hidden from her closest friends, that would be dark enough to add one or more suspects to the list of folks who had notice to murder her?

I contend that based on Nancy's proclivity to share MUCH personal information, this possibility is remote at best.

It could have been her way of communicating with a new boyfriend that wasn't email (since she knew email was being monitored).

Do they give brownie points to the last lawyer who talks to a witness??..Since re-direct blew alot of the smoke Def. attempted to bring into it all..got blown away by staight foreward questions by Pros..so now once again the smoke machine is attempting to create further smoke and mirrors...

Recess until tomorrow..Boy they clicked off that feed fast:maddening:

Cameraman must have a hot date. Me, I'm just dying for a glass of wine. Today's testimony really made me feel like I need a drink, don't know why.

It could have been her way of communicating with a new boyfriend that wasn't email (since she knew email was being monitored).

You are abosultely correct, another avenue they did not explore. And those of us who are tech savvy (engineers, family members employed by Cisco as I have), we were using Facebook heavily as early as 2005! When you had to "borrow" someone's college email account to get an account! LOL

And I am not young either, 35!

So, it has grown lately in the non-tech crowd, but techie people have been using it for a long time. This whole thing looks pretty bad to me and with the defense as to them not even investigating this stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k8ert8er