State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
will the defense be ready to proceed? will they ask for more time blah blah blah

Yea, because you know Brads constitutional rights have been violated....and stuff.

The CLAIM will be that the prosecution did not prove their client was guilty and the judge will very quickly deny the motion. I think the defense side does that in every case no matter how much evidence has been presented.

will the defense be ready to proceed? will they ask for more time blah blah blah

OOooooohh- weeeee if they ain't ready. I think a judge meltdown of epic proportions would happen.

Goood morning. Did you get the memo it's your turn to bring donuts?

Yeah, and remember, everybody, I get the chocolate-iced with Bostom cream filling. yummmmmmmmmm. Or maybe two of 'em.

Here, present, ready. Having trouble with feed this a.m. though. Ah, there it is.

Ooooh, Mr. Ward is their computer expert, and he was referenced in Kurtz's cross with Chappell. I'm really interested in what he said he found, having gotten a little taste last week!

To anybody who has been in the actual court room--approximately how many rows are there, behind where the parents sit?

The CLAIM will be that the prosecution did not prove their client was guilty and the judge will very quickly deny the motion. I think the defense side does that in every case no matter how much evidence has been presented.
True that, but.... here's my money right now that Kurtz will get that constitution rights violation in there somewhere.

:twocents:

Voir Dire of Mr. Ward ( Def. Expert) loooong by State~~~~

Here we go folks

Well, well, well, the prosecution JUST NOW GOT materials. Why has the defense waited so long to hand over materials?

To anybody who has been in the actual court room--approximately how many rows are there, behind where the parents sit?

Four, maybe? The court room is much smaller than it appears on the video. Shockingly so!

Looks like I was wrong unless the motion to dismiss is done in the presence of the jury.

I think it's funny how the judge has his head buried in his laptop while Zellinger is arguing.

The judge looks like he feels better this morning. Anybody agree? Of course it's early, but maybe he got some rest or meds or both. I hope he has a good day, although he seems to still have the sniffles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA