State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motion in limine to exclude expert witness. Baaad defense not getting discovery to prosecution....

Shocking that the judge is going to bar the jury from hearing Jay Ward!!!

doesn't that suck that a juror cannot be with her child during surgery

Jay Ward on linkedin:

www.linkedin.com/in/jayward

I realized he worked for a few years where I did -- he does not look familiar, but maybe a light will turn on (!).

I have forgotten who he is???????????
Now the prosc. is making a motion to exclude his testimony.

No NCEast~~ That was Kurtz who suggested that...State was only saying that he may move to NOT make him an expert witness....(which I doubt he would) however he wants to ask a whole bunch of questions outside of the jury's view....

Didnt hear Kurtz ask for "Motion to Dismiss"..Did anyone else??

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense expected to call its first witness today in Brad Cooper's murder trial. Live coverage on WRAL.com. #coopertrial

I am pretty sure I would be in contempt of court because I can't imagine anything keeping me from that hospital! What is the surgery for?

I don't think it's surgery, judge said a medical procedure. Next week juror needs to go to orthodontist. I think the judge is pretty liberal with the jurors. Much more so now-days, anyway. :seeya:

Okay, do we care about what he did in the early '80s or what ever?

A self taught expert? No documented education for an EXPERT witness?

jumped on the dot com wagon...wonder if he has made any money considering he came in carrying a back pack!!

geek...probably self taught..no real education imo

What he is describing right now is the job that I had (network administrator, system administrator, phones, software, computers). I did it all and I'm certainly no expert!!

I will be absolutely AMAZED if this witness is allowed to testify as an expert.

THIS is the guy that will dispute the testimony of the DOCUMENTED computer forensic physicist the prosecution used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther