State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-23-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, good one for the defense, random fingerprint on the Tylenol cup - not Jason's or Michelle's.

Good point Boodles. Probably helps the two person scenario.

Identifying witness at the HOTEL, sir. That's the point?

I think the defense is doing a pretty good job, imo.

FINALLY got a connection on the NBC-17 feed.

Thanks NCB!!

JLY won't be able to claim insufficient counsel. He's had 2 very good lawyers defending him.

I knew he would bring up Gracie's testimony.

"Short, bald guy". I guess they think if they say it enough it'll stick?

So far I can thing of a reason for everything the defense has put forth as evidence that Jason isn't guilty. They can only hope that the jury is stupid at this point.

That is their job, Wyn. After all, eyewitness is wrong a large per cent of the time so it is no shock they would hit that hard.

It never makes any sense to murder ones wife rather than simply get a DIVORCE. It also doesn't make any sense for anyone else, anyone without extreme *feelings*, to beat that poor girl to a pulp.

BTW, notice how a judge will bring in their own instructions into trial.

JG added 2nd degree murder because the case law said it was warranted, even though neither side asked for it.

JS added an 'accomplice' instruction, even though neither side asked for it.

All based on case law.

My prediction is a verdict tomorrow morning at 11 a.m. GUILTY.

That is their job, Wyn. After all, eyewitness is wrong a large per cent of the time so it is no shock they would hit that hard.

Yes, I know. It just amuses me how he kept repeating it. Gracie never said man was "bald" as far as I can remember. Especially since compared to Jason he, himself, is short and bald.

"Stringing together insignificant events?"

Bwahhaaahaaaa

My prediction is a verdict by 4:00pm tomorrow.

Guilty.

(and no one will assert the jury didn't deliberate 'long enough')

Yes, I know. It just amuses me how he kept repeating it. Gracie never said man was "bald" as far as I can remember. Especially since compared to Jason he, himself, is short and bald.

Might sound petty, but I don't consider JY to have a "thick" head of hair at all. Looks rather fine and thin to me.

Hello Snowshuze, born and everyone else... yes, it's going to be good day; good verdict, I think. (I trust). Been watching back here - great posts, thoughts by all. Thanks for the updates and insight.

Less0305 ... missed ya!

Onwards and upwards .... here's to justice for Michelle and baby Rylan.

Hey PSA!! Sorry I've been absent. My real life has gotten in the way. LOL!! But I'm listening to the closing arguments today. Please, God, let this jury see the truth - that JLY is a cold blooded murderer of a woman and baby - a murderer of the worst kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther