Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct for starters, and DP simply can't unring a bell.........it's just another data point out there in the mind of jurors, although I never expect it to go to trial and if it does, not before a jury. But that's where the smart money is.....

I didn't know you aren't expecting it to go to trial. Forgive me if I am asking you to repeat something I may have missed before but I am curious to know what you, our verified LE, thinks will happen. Also curious to know, IYO, what is this farm search really about? Led there to find certain evidence or led there to be certain there is no evidence? If the latter, do you think a judge would have signed a specific warrant, as security against Crown making any horrible mistakes in the negotiation and acceptance of a deal for lesser charges? I am thinking this is the case but dont know if that's way out of line. I'm guessing it is out of line but it is a high profile case so a few riskier measures may have to be taken to ensure no eff-ups.

Correct for starters, and DP simply can't unring a bell.........it's just another data point out there in the mind of jurors, although I never expect it to go to trial and if it does, not before a jury. But that's where the smart money is.....

I was thinking the same thing, no trial. We will probably never know the whole story. Which, for all concerned I believe would be a good thing.

They may plead guilty. Everything about this case has been so hushed, there has been so much speculation, everyone sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the details, I just have this feeling the LE and the justice system will not want the details of this case published. Just my opinion.

They may plead guilty. Everything about this case has been so hushed, there has been so much speculation, everyone sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the details, I just have this feeling the LE and the justice system will not want the details of this case published. Just my opinion.

Interesting! Why wouldn't they want the details published? Do you suspect because it is that bad in terms of disturbing details? I would think the worse it is the more they would want the accused tried and the public aware.

I hope we do get a full trial as I want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but (ok trial doesn't guarantee all that, I know) ... ideally the defendants would take the stand but their counsel may decide against that for various reasons, guilty or not. Some bold scenarios have been concocted out of limited information from both camps here .... I would love to hear what evidence there is and the results of forensics tests. Not to declare any party here right or wrong, I dont care about that I will be happy to know the truth after all (even if there was no OC!) moreso because so much time and energy has been invested. Curiosity aside, I appreciate how difficult it will be for SB and TB's siblings and parents and for that I am sorry.

Happy Sunday all.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

My mind started to go in that evil direction when details of the MS you tube video were brought to light then quickly extinguished. My parents who are quite elderly, and I, would wonder about what happened and discuss how sad it was. My father has never been so moved, upset and saddened by the death of a man before, and donated some money to the TB fund. Once I watched a snippet of that video, and the other things I have read about on different venues, I decided we could no longer discuss the case. I think there are just details about this case that people like my parents should not and do not need to hear. Just a feeling and just my opinion.

Interesting! Why wouldn't they want the details published? Do you suspect because it is that bad in terms of disturbing details? I would think the worse it is the more they would want the accused tried and the public aware.

I hope we do get a full trial as I want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but (ok trial doesn't guarantee all that, I know) ... ideally the defendants would take the stand but their counsel may decide against that for various reasons, guilty or not. Some bold scenarios have been concocted out of limited information from both camps here .... I would love to hear what evidence there is and the results of forensics tests. Not to declare any party here right or wrong, I dont care about that I will be happy to know the truth after all (even if there was no OC!) moreso because so much time and energy has been invested. Curiosity aside, I appreciate how difficult it will be for SB and TB's siblings and parents and for that I am sorry.

Happy Sunday all.

Sent using Tapatalk 2
Snoofo, IMO, it is possible to get the truth with a guilty plea. Nothing speaks volumes like "Yes, I did it". Perhaps it's not in the best interest of MSM sales or the Lawyers, but it would be the most humane thing for the "living victims" and all of us tax payers. The fact is TB has been murdered. I don't need the gruesome details or the excuses. JMHO

I know I am most certainly not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to websluething, but another thing that leads me to the dark place when it comes to this case is.... why are they both in segregation? Does everybody that is accused of murdering someone get put in segregation? That must mean there must be hundreds of segregation cells then.

I know I am most certainly not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to websluething, but another thing that leads me to the dark place when it comes to this case is.... why are they both in segregation? Does everybody that is accused of murdering someone get put in segregation? That must mean there must be hundreds of segregation cells then.

The OC link would make perfect sense here <modsnip>

Eldee, from what I understand, segregation in Canadian prisons is a growing problem. Correctional Services Canada has a protocol:
CSC policy allows for the segregation of offenders for three reasons:

When the inmate jeopardizes the security of the institution or safety of another person.
If allowing the inmate to associate with others could interfere with a criminal or serious disciplinary investigation.
If the inmate&#8217;s association with others could jeopardize his or her own safety.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/isolation-of-inmates-rising-in-crowded-prisons-1.1310608

In R v. Murray (Bernardo's lawyer re tapes),the court record says:
"Murray said Bernardo, because of his "super segregation" for 16 months, was losing contact with reality. He believed he was omniscient and knew better than the lawyers. "
http://people.stu.ca/~oregan/murray.htm

The article by CBC covering Ashley Smith gives readers great insight into the nasty side affects of solitary confinement, for any length of time.
"In solitary it&#8217;s not just a loneliness, it&#8217;s a craziness. It&#8217;s a devastating experience."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/solitary-confinement-a-growing-issue-in-canadian-u-s-prisons-1.1699487

IMO, I'm left wondering why DP would want his client to maintain his silence for another couple years. IMHO, if there is a "story" that either DM or MS has, they should start telling it. To answer your question, I would say either the second or third reason is why they're in solitary confinement. MOO

I gather that MS has been in and out of segregation, and DM has been in segregation all this time (?)

To me, DM is the sort of personality that could go the way of PB. Attractive, taller than average, with a rubbery face and smooth speech and mannerisms...I mean have you ever noticed what people do when they are around someone they deem very attractive? People are incredibly attentive and subservient to that person. Willing to do things for them just to be around them.

Eldee, from what I understand, segregation in Canadian prisons is a growing problem. Correctional Services Canada has a protocol:
CSC policy allows for the segregation of offenders for three reasons:

When the inmate jeopardizes the security of the institution or safety of another person.
If allowing the inmate to associate with others could interfere with a criminal or serious disciplinary investigation.
If the inmate&#8217;s association with others could jeopardize his or her own safety.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/isolation-of-inmates-rising-in-crowded-prisons-1.1310608

In R v. Murray (Bernardo's lawyer re tapes),the court record says:
"Murray said Bernardo, because of his "super segregation" for 16 months, was losing contact with reality. He believed he was omniscient and knew better than the lawyers. "
http://people.stu.ca/~oregan/murray.htm

The article by CBC covering Ashley Smith gives readers great insight into the nasty side affects of solitary confinement, for any length of time.
"In solitary it&#8217;s not just a loneliness, it&#8217;s a craziness. It&#8217;s a devastating experience."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/solitary-confinement-a-growing-issue-in-canadian-u-s-prisons-1.1699487

IMO, I'm left wondering why DP would want his client to maintain his silence for another couple years. IMHO, if there is a "story" that either DM or MS has, they should start telling it. To answer your question, I would say either the second or third reason is why they're in solitary confinement. MOO

bbm
Obviously that would be a logical conclusion, if we only think that DP is representing DM.......

To add to the theories about possible OC involvement, combined with a possible Guilty plea, OC also likes their peeps to plead so their dirty laundry doesn't get aired in public.

I gather that MS has been in and out of segregation, and DM has been in segregation all this time (?)

To me, DM is the sort of personality that could go the way of PB. Attractive, taller than average, with a rubbery face and smooth speech and mannerisms...I mean have you ever noticed what people do when they are around someone they deem very attractive? People are incredibly attentive and subservient to that person. Willing to do things for them just to be around them.

I've been meaning to ask, why would somebody be in and out of segregation? Isnt it one or the other?

Also, Dungey's office is on the east side of Toronto. Might explain the move for MS. That would be a lot of travel time (most of it in traffic!).

Lastly, what is a rubbery face? It sure doesn't sound attractive!

To add to the theories about possible OC involvement, combined with a possible Guilty plea, OC also likes their peeps to plead so their dirty laundry doesn't get aired in public.

I do believe OC has people that can steal a truck without attracting so much heat.

I think OC would be more interested in DM's pilots licence and using him to distribute. OC is not so stupid that they overlook someone's obvious talent and resources. No doubt they have guys on their team already that have been jacking vehicles since they were young offenders...successfully.

I've been meaning to ask, why would somebody be in and out of segregation? Isnt it one or the other?

Also, Dungey's office is on the east side of Toronto. Might explain the move for MS. That would be a lot of travel time (most of it in traffic!).

Lastly, what is a rubbery face? It sure doesn't sound attractive!

Smich has been at this jail since Aug. 26, when he was transferred from the Niagara Detention Centre. There, he says, they kept putting him in segregation. http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4075078-exclusive-jail-visits-with-bosma-s-accused-killers

They didn't "keep" MS in segregation, they "kept putting" MS in segregation

Jim Carrey has a rubbery face. CTV Kitchener keeps using this portrait of DM and it's warped my view lol

zz-Dellen-Millard.jpg

I do believe OC has people that can steal a truck without attracting so much heat.

I think OC would be more interested in DM's pilots licence and using him to distribute. OC is not so stupid that they overlook someone's obvious talent and resources. No doubt they have guys on their team already that have been jacking vehicles since they were young offenders...successfully.

For the record, i'm not a proponent of the OC theory ... was just putting it out there for those who are.

I could change my mind if there were some very specific details that pointed to their involvement or DM's involvement with them (like names of known associates).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike