Terri 's e-mails on KATU 08.09.2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her words meaning - E-mail words? Not her voice right?

I'm clueless about this, but does the press pay for info? Like the local stations? HMMMMM..-)

I'm wondering if it might be a FB friend who she e-mailed that day or something like that???

I don't know free...that was just my cynic typing up there. ;)

What Wednesday presser anyway? Oh, Nevermind. I see the thread.

There's been more new threads on here today than all of last week, I think. :)

I think they wait for the 11pm news for ratings..

I need to turn on my twitter more often!!

this is jmhoo... but if this is just about emails she sent to friends... I don't exactly buy it. If she gets on the air in her own words I also am not sure I will buy it.

nurse aint shopping at the Terri Horman outlet anytime soon..

Nahhhh... she won't be on air. It'll be those e-mails "in her own words." lol I dunno if I can stay up til 11 tho.. lol

11:00 Oregon time is 1:00am Central time (Chicago time). Yikes! How do I ever get to sleep? :eek:

I'm on CST and was planning to go to sleep now. Guess I'm gonna have to set the alarm clock to wake me up super early!! :)

I could volunteer to tape it if uploading a youtube is acceptable here. But I probably wouldn't be able to post it until late morning after I take kids to camp. Hopefully, the broadcast video will be available online well before that...but I'll tape it just in case.

I am on CST so 1am here too, thank God I have nothing to wake up for.

How does obtaining emails written by Terri Horman equate to being able to hear, for the first time, what she says happened that day? JMO

I'll have to set my alarm.. It's almost 10:45 where I am.. I can't stay awake for another three plus hours...

2am for me :(

Me too, but fortunately (although I didn't think so at the time), I couldn't sleep last night and took a late afternoon nap today, so I'm all set! :dance:

Maybe take a nap and set the alarm? Or lotsa caffeine, including chocolate. Chocolate has lotsa caffeine. :angel:

Stay down and have a little nap BeanE - it is going to be a late night.

In the words of the inimitable Ms. Bette Davis as Margot Channing in All About Eve, "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

And, from the famous airline disaster movie spoof Airplane!: "Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop...(choose your own vice)." Mine would be indulging in fine wine ;)

I could volunteer to tape it if uploading a youtube is acceptable here. But I probably wouldn't be able to post it until late morning after I take kids to camp. Hopefully, the broadcast video will be available online well before that...but I'll tape it just in case.

If you are allowed to link your tape that would be so awesome. Since you are a local, don't you notice how they say so much more live, then online or the video clips they shorten it up so much and leave stuff out that we think is important??

I am on CST so 1am here too, thank God I have nothing to wake up for.

It appears we're probably in the same state so since you're staying up, can you call and wake me up? I have to get up at 5:00 a.m. JK

I swear on whole wheat toast that if she has "no comment" written anywhere I'll implode.

Oh gosh.

Now Terri's friends and/or relatives are selling Terri's e-mails to the press?

Oh gosh.

Maybe not, yet I can't help but feel very cynical. pffffffffttttt... Buying lies to sell papers about lies that have been bought. IMO

As if Terri would tell the truth in those e-mails anyway. :rolleyes:

Or who knows, maybe it's not even her. Somebody could have hijacked her computer?

Oh, that would be so great and I would be so grateful! youtube is acceptable here (of MSM of course)! Thank you much!

wm :~)

What Wednesday presser anyway? Oh, Nevermind. I see the thread.

There's been more new threads on here today than all of last week, I think. :)
Kind of makes you wonder if these aren't leaks from the GH hearings... :camera:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members