Terri 's e-mails on KATU 08.09.2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does obtaining emails written by Terri Horman equate to being able to hear, for the first time, what she says happened that day? JMO

I'll have to set my alarm.. It's almost 10:45 where I am.. I can't stay awake for another three plus hours...

I guess you can hear the reporter read her words?

I thought at first it was gonna be an emailed statement from "Terri" (of course, actually from her attorney) outlining her side of things. But if that were the case, it would probably go out to all the stations. And I highly doubt he would want to lock her into any details by issuing a public statement before charges are even brought. So probably a friend or family member has provided the emails to the station.

In any event, should be interesting!

oh counselor,oh counselor, come out, come out, wherever u r...so now we have a report of another person in the truck...did this come out today? 8 weeks ago, my goodness gracious....where in the world do we go from here !

How does obtaining emails written by Terri Horman equate to being able to hear, for the first time, what she says happened that day? JMO

I'll have to set my alarm.. It's almost 10:45 where I am.. I can't stay awake for another three plus hours...

Here's my thought - these have to be e-mails sent to friends, because her high priced attorney would never let her do this.

moo moo and moo :)

Mel

I swear on whole wheat toast that if she has "no comment" written anywhere I'll implode.

LOL, or "I just wanted to let you all know that I am fine and holding up quite well".

:sick:

It appears we're probably in the same state so since you're staying up, can you call and wake me up? I have to get up at 5:00 a.m. JK

I'll bet I know two people who are staying up for this and will have their eyes glued to their sets!

Last chance for her to claim innocense before WED presser?
Bet the station 'goes easy on questions allowed by her attorney!"
I can't stay up til 2 am + FARM SHOW tomorrow...........
granddchildren showing more animals.
I'll read in morning.............

Here's my thought - these have to be e-mails sent to friends, because her high priced attorney would never let her do this.

moo moo and moo :)

Mel

My thought as well!! Some friend is a snitch, possibly. :dance:

Oh, GrandmaJ is gonna hafta tuck me in.... lol

"Be careful, there's a snitch in there..."

My guess is these are probably emails from TH early in the case that the news station received from other people. However, I would love to hear TH's version. Given the fact that LE's press conference is tomorrow, if the emails are new, she's doing this on her attorney's advice. May or may not be anything new.

If you are allowed to link your tape that would be so awesome. Since you are a local, don't you notice how they say so much more live, then online or the video clips they shorten it up so much and leave stuff out that we think is important??

Yes, absolutely. It was driving me crazy not being able to talk about something I saw on the newscast when I couldn't find a link to it online. Okay, I'll plan to tape and hopefully I can upload sometime in the AM. Can't do it tonight because I'd have to turn the volume way up on the TV in order for my video cam to pick it up. (kiddos will be asleep)

My guess is these are probably emails from TH early in the case that the news station received from other people. However, I would love to hear TH's version. Given the fact that LE's press conference is tomorrow, if the emails are new, she's doing this on her attorney's advice. May or may not be anything new.
bold and big by me. ITA! I bet they are the emails that were 'sourced' on the "terri horman timeline" (ie: where she said she was that day driving around with the baby, working out, etc)

moo

Per Anita Kissee FB and twitter

Anita Kissée -Katu Exclusive tonight @ 11: you have heard from everyone in Kyron Horman case BUT Terri. Tonight - for the first time - in HER own words - what SHE says happened the day Kyron vanished... Why she made that Dr. appointment and what she says she did that day. ONLY on KATU.

I wonder if they are going to say what the doctors appointment was about.

I dunno. Seems like this would be huge, or at the very least, on KATU's website. I think it's a hoax.

bold and big by me. ITA! I bet they are the emails that were 'sourced' on the "terri horman timeline" (ie: where she said she was that day driving around with the baby, working out, etc)

moo

Maybe that will be more believable in her own words lol.

moo

Based on the coverage we've seen so far, I'm curious to see what will be reported. On the other hand, locals have stated that this station is one of the best so will be interesting. Think I may just have to set my alarm which means a LONG day at work tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther