Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first two - on the ground and in the ambulance are verified by ATF and the byline credit is from an AP photog. The thrid one - on the boat - is being credited to CBS. How a CBS photog got close enough to snap that - IDK. Maybe it was one of the media that was on the roof that LE was desperately trying to get them moved. I think it is the boat, I just don't think it is the suspect - more like someone (LE/FBI/ATF/whatever).

JMHO
At first I only looked at his hair and the hood of his clothes. Now that I'm looking more closely, is the guy in the CBS photo wearing some kind of yellow vest?

The first two - on the ground and in the ambulance are verified by ATF and the byline credit is from an AP photog. The thrid one - on the boat - is being credited to CBS. How a CBS photog got close enough to snap that - IDK. Maybe it was one of the media that was on the roof that LE was desperately trying to get them moved. I think it is the boat, I just don't think it is the suspect - more like someone (LE/FBI/ATF/whatever).

JMHO

Yep. I'm thinking they were the ones on the roof.

Can you tell me the specifications that you have on your computer to have open 36 tabs . That is perfect for me! I need one can do that .that is me!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

LOL! Drives my OCD college daughter nuts!! I actually counted, I have 23 open on this screen, and 10 open on another screen. The 10 aren't my fault, I always somehow manage to get a tab thrown into its on google chrome thingie. I hate that and can never get it back. I have an old laptop and it works fine. Missing 3 keys even.

I am not trying to defend these 'two' brothers. I am simply stating that proof is needed to justify the death of anyone.

In the beginning, after the bombings, a missing man was identified as the bomber. It turned out, this missing young man has had NOTHING to do with this tragedy. On top of that there were two other men/boys named in the attack. Neither <have been proven> to have anything to do with this as well.

How are we rushing to judgement now? After all the misinformation, can you fault me, for wanting actual proof?

I hope we learn quickly what these guys' complaint was. They had every opportunity to do well. Public assistance housing, college, etc. They weren't homely so could have had a fun social life and girlfriends. More than many other people have.

It has been proven by officers own eyes they shot at officers and threw bombs at them last night while running from the police. And I think LE knows they killed that person in the car before they started chasing them. And they carjacked that other fellow as he is a witness to who carjacked him.

"LE knows" then why bother with a trial, we can just do things like they do in Russia..

Our founding fathers believed this country was better than that-

I also get a lot of info (especially very very early) leaks of images on a couple .onion sites that must be accessed using at least Tor. If I post those links here, they won't work for most users.

The rules say that you must link to MSM. I don't make the rules.

4chan is not MSM. Neither is Reddit. Or Twitter, or Facebook.

I don't think The Onion is either but you can check with mods on that one.

If it's not verifiable in MSM, don't link it or post the photo.

"LE knows" then why bother with a trial, we can just do things like they do in Russia..

Our founding fathers believed this country was better than that-

How exaclty do you think they do things in Russia?

A lot of sources aren't getting credit at all. I think CBS grabbed that from 4chan and put their logo on it but I can't be sure because I have no idea which person leaked it out or the others. As long as people see/get the images they generally don't care where from as long as they are real.

The odds of a cop sending them out? A little high, but I don't think they'll end up losing their job over this.

Now, the image of the brother's body after death in the hostpital or whatever, that seems something to get in trouble for wherever that came from.
If the media is grabbing stuff from 4chan they deserve to be raked over the coals.

I am not trying to defend these 'two' brothers. I am simply stating that proof is needed to justify the death of anyone.

In the beginning, after the bombings, a man missing man was identified as the bomber. It turned out, this missing young man has had NOTHING to do with this tragedy. On top of that there were two other men/boys named in the attack. Neither <have been proven> to have nothing to do with this as well.

How are we rushing to judgement now? After all the misinformation, can you fault me, for wanting actual proof?

I never mentioned death.

I'm thrilled they took him alive.

But if I'm totally honest, I feel no sympathy for the injuries to DT.
Karma?

JMHO

I'm having trouble with this group of photos, if that is him climbing out of the boat, then something happened between that image and the one of him on the ground. The boy on the ground is in bad shape it seems.

I'm having trouble with this group of photos, if that is him climbing out of the boat, then something happened between that image and the one of him on the ground. The boy on the ground is in bad shape it seems.

I disagree completely.

He seems to be handcuffed in the photo on the ground.
His right arm is under his back/butt.

That's fine. No more early links or info from me unless it's on ac360.blogs.cnn.com

The Onion is a set or website URLS that can only be accessed by certain people with specific software. Not the Onion News parody site.

We don't really need early links/info, we need accurate links/info.

That's why the rule is in place.

To keep the misinformation to a minimal.

We know MSM gets it wrong sometimes, but it's often the best we have.

JMO

We are in America. Innocent until proven guilty is our creed. A conviction is NECESSARY in our country. Or is isn't American. I am not saying he/them are innocent. I just think the rush to judgement is sad.

I disagree. Respectively.

It is very different for somebody to call somebody out as being guilty as we are now ...versus in the court of law being guilty.

The Two totally different. Guilty has two different meanings. One is opinion, one is legal.

Casey Anthony is guilty for instance. but the court of law says that she is not guilty.

Moo

Just visit many of the threads here at this website and you will see.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Another thing that's buggin' me about the boat pic. It seems that there is no one anywhere near him. Now, we've all seen LE take-downs and it seems to me that once he had even one foot over the bulkhead of that boat that someone would have put a hand on him and taken him to the ground. Once LE can see both hands (with no weapon in either) - then they immediately put you on the ground. By the time he got to the position we see in the boat - I do believe we would also have been able to see at least one LE close enough to grab him. He could have "jumped" down from the position he's in and taken off (not that I think that would have happened - he was in bad shape). LE should be in that pic and they aren't.

JMHO

JMHO

Telephoto lens...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members