Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA with the innocent until proven guilty.

However, he carjacked someone last night and blantantly told that victim that he was the Boston Marathon bomber.

That. Right there. He proved himself guilty.

JMHO

It already has been posted it is probably fake!! But if the photo is real that shows him walking away from the boat, he didn't look like he was in very bad shape. I need to take a break from this.

Sorry, by the time I read one post, type a response on this super draggy connection, and get it posted, another dozen or so posts have been posted--which I don't see until after my response has posted.

Bear with me. :eek:

Those innocent people at the marathon weren't convicted of anything and this not only wished bodily harm on them, but he inflicted it.

I think his actions AFTER proves guilt to me.

I don't need a verdict in a courtroom to have common sense.

And God forgive me, it would be poetic justice to see him suffer like his victims.

While I agree with you, can you ABSOLUTELY PROVE these two men were the TWO the state say caused this? I've seen the videos, the pictures, hear all the media, but I CAN NOT PROVE anything. Common sense in my book means being able to weed out proof from fact.. In America we demand PROOF!!!!!!

Fact is, while I agree the biggest chance is that these two boys did this, there is still no fact.

That was a fake twitter account Keys was quoting. It's since been removed

Just wanted to say FWIW I had that fake twitter open on one of my 36 tabs I have open right now, refreshed it and it came back up. So it's not been deleted I guess.

Frostie can you please link to a MSM source that shows the suspect getting out of the boat? Or can you please say where you got that photo? You need to verify where you're getting things from.

I think that was jjenny(?)...? But, I have been out for a while so maybe I'm getting it wrong...(but was wondering the same thing)

I really don't understand how Dzhokhar didn't bleed to death from his wounds. The amount of time that passed from when he was supposedly shot should have been enough for him to bleed to death. With the amount of gunfire, he had to have been wearing a bullet proof vest or tactical gear.

ITA with the innocent until proven guilty.

However, he carjacked someone last night and blantantly told that victim that he was the Boston Marathon bomber.

That. Right there. He proved himself guilty.

JMHO

Also, is it not true that last night when LE was attempting to apprehend the brothers in that stolen car, that explosive devices were tossed out of the car? And is it not true that one LE officer was killed? If there is any doubt as to the guilt of these brothers in Monday's bombings, there shouldn't be for what happened last night.

MOO

While I agree with you, can you ABSOLUTELY PROVE these two men where the TWO the state say causes this? I've seen the videos, the pictures hear all the media, but I CAN NOT PROVE anything. Common sense in my book means being able to weed out proof from fact..

Fact is, while I agree, the biggest chance these two boys did this, there is still no fact.

No but the FBI can and will.

If they weren't the ones who did it, why would they do all the things they did in the past 24 hours?

I have confidence in the FBI.

They haven't shared all their evidence with us and they won't.
But it will come out at trial.

I have 0% doubt these two committed this horrible crime and killed and maimed totally innocent people.

I don't need a conviction.

JMO

If you compare the photo of him walking out of the boat (#1) with the photo of him on the ground receiving medical attention (#2) you can see that the blood pattern on his sweatshirt is an exact match.

Note the areas where the sweatshirt is darker on the right bottom-half sleeve and the triangular pattern of darkness rising from his waist to his sternum on the torso of the sweatshirt. Also note how dark the hood is compared to the body of the sweatshirt in both photos. He was bleeding out all night from a neck wound (and leg wound, not visible). The patterns of darkness (blood) and light (not bled on) make sense. It's all an exact match between the two photos. I don't think the photo is a fake. JMO.

#1: http://i.imgur.com/WIEVEXp.jpg

#2: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIQjIwuCcAI2vMZ.jpg
I agree. He may have collapsed to the ground after managing to climb out of the boat with his last ounce of strength.

Just heard on Fox that suspect was shot in the head and hand.
But they say it has not been confirmed by hospital.

If you compare the photo of him walking out of the boat (#1) with the photo of him on the ground receiving medical attention (#2) you can see that the blood pattern on his sweatshirt is an exact match.

Note the areas where the sweatshirt is darker on the right bottom-half sleeve and the triangular pattern of darkness rising from his waist to his sternum on the torso of the sweatshirt. Also note how dark the hood is compared to the body of the sweatshirt in both photos. He was bleeding out all night from a neck wound (and leg wound, not visible). The patterns of darkness (blood) and light (not bled on) make sense. It's all an exact match between the two photos. I don't think the photo is a fake. JMO.

#1: http://i.imgur.com/WIEVEXp.jpg

#2: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIQjIwuCcAI2vMZ.jpg
I just don't see it. The one coming out of the boat. The neck and chest area (lit by the helo spot) doesn't seem to have any "staining" on it. That area seems to be light and with all the blood on his face (pic on the ground) there would be "darkened" areas there - especially in the neck and chest area. The boat pic - looks almost like its a vest - at the top of the arm there is a distinct line that seems to separate a "vest" from the "under shirt". The boat pic - that guys arms seem larger - especially in the bicep area. This guy was thin thin thin - pic on the ground of his exposed stomach. The boat pic guy doesn't seem to look that thin.

Its just my opinion - but I don't think the boat pic is him. I could be wrong.

JMHO

ETA: Just saw mommadog's post. The ATF verified the first two - on the ground and in the ambulance. The one on the boat just says CBS (or ABC) news. I guess it is him - its just that I don't seeing him climbing out of that boat in the condition he was in. The police chief said he was incommunicable at the end. He wasn't able to communicate, yet he was able to climb out of the boat? IDK.

No but the FBI can and will.

If they weren't the ones who did it, why would they do all the things they did in the past 24 hours?

I have confidence in the FBI.

They haven't shared all their evidence with us and they won't.
But it will come out at trial.

I have 0% doubt these two committed this horrible crime and killed and maimed totally innocent people.

I don't need a conviction.

JMO
We are in America. Innocent until proven guilty is our creed. A conviction is NECESSARY in our country. Or is isn't American. I am not saying he/them are innocent. I just think the rush to judgement is sad.

I just don't see it. The one coming out of the boat. The neck and chest area (lit by the helo spot) doesn't seem to have any "staining" on it. That area seems to be light and with all the blood on his face (pic on the ground) there would be "darkened" areas there - especially in the neck and chest area. The boat pic - looks almost like its a vest - at the top of the arm there is a distinct line that seems to separate a "vest" from the "under shirt". The boat pic - that guys arms seem larger - especially in the bicep area. This guy was thin thin thin - pic on the ground of his exposed stomach. The boat pic guy doesn't seem to look that thin.

Its just my opinion - but I don't think the boat pic is him. I could be wrong.

JMHO

Eh, its slowly being verified on media and possibly the ATF from what I hear. The thing that made it seem legit to myself to post it was the fact his hand is on the boat/grabbing it.

I have no idea the source, I just uploaded it to share.

I can't figure out anything from these pics either...you guys maybe have better zooming, but I can't see any of these details you speak of...

Sorry I did read some but the younger one seems to be the target.

Well, for tonight most of the news coverage is on him of course because he is the one that just got captured. And he is the only one still alive, so that will drive more coverage about him too of course.

We are in America. Innocent until proven guilty is our creed. A conviction is NECESSARY in our country. Or is isn't American. I am not saying he/them are innocent. I just think the rush to judgement is sad.

We are not a jury. So innocent until proven guilty is not our creed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member