Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They keeping showing the picture on CNN of him laying on the grass being attended to.
If he walked away from the boat I would think they'd put him on a stretcher.
It looks like they got him out of the boat, stabilized him and then moved him to the stretcher.
JMO though. :twocents:

Sorry but that is not proof. The guy could claim he had no clue what was in the bag. He mite just go all out and say my brother ask me to help him on a spy mission.

Why is there no talk about the larger brother. Its allways about the small one. On the news. Family interviews....

No talk about the older brother? That simply is not accurate. I've heard a lot about him.

One more post about the flags and then I'll stop - I don't want to derail the thread.

Back in Dec. - Newtown. I noticed the same flags - same places. I called. The cemetary was very nice and said they would go do it immediately. They did. The VFW - pretty much told me to go fly a kite. Now, the FD did have theirs lowered for that. A big huge care dealership - they said they would go do it. They didn't. A big marine store said they would. They did. But it was kinda funny. Everyone I called, at first, wanted to tell me that "it didn't apply to them". Huh? :waitasec: It was after I told them "out of respect for the children" (Newtown) - did they, then, turn around and agree to do it. Like I was the one with the problem........

Just don't get it and it bugs the bejeezus outta me. This time, I didn't bother. I did say something at the Checkers I ate lunch ate the other day. He was very nice - said he got an email from corporate telling him to lower them but the guy came out and they couldn't - it was stuck or something. I noticed on my way home that day that they got it fixed and it was at half staff. Good thing - I like Checkers and didn't want to have to stop eating there. lol

Ok - no more about the flags.

JMHO

Frostie, does that website (sort of) rhyme with "get it" - I don't use that one, but that pic looks meme worthy. Grain of salt and all that (but I absolutely think the powers that be monitor public social media sites)
I would bet money that it's fake.

Sorry I did read some but the younger one seems to be the target.

Target of what? The older one is dead, and the younger one was on the run.
It's only makes sense that there was more talk about the younger one.

Sorry I did read some but the younger one seems to be the target.

Because he was being hunted ALL DAY. Big brother was already at the morgue.

Both were "targets".
Both killed innocent people.

You will hear a lot about both but the little brother is alive and will have to face the wrath.

ETA: great minds jjenny

I don't think he climbed out of that boat on his own. The one on the ground seems the most possible. If he is that hurt - he "fell" out of that boat - or was grabbed and dragged over the side.

Not buying he climbed out of there. Nope.

JMHO

Hi everyone. I just got home from work (12 hours). Can anyone link me to a timeline or give me a quick update? I''m a nurse and wasn't able to see anything on TV and I really want to know how this all went down.I was online late last night, so it's really today I missed. I know the younger brother was apprehended.....just don't know the details. This thread is LONGGGG, you all have been busy!!!

'Keep Watching for press conference after #2 was arrested'
'We got him!': Boston bombing suspect captured alive
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...im-boston-bombing-suspect-captured-alive?lite

I don't think he climbed out of that boat on his own. The one on the ground seems the most possible. If he is that hurt - he "fell" out of that boat - or was grabbed and dragged over the side.

Not buying he climbed out of there. Nope.

JMHO

There is photo of him walking out of the boat.

Wouldn't it be justice if he needed something amputated?

WOW!! REALLY? Innocent until proven guilty just went out the door for y'all!!?? I am not saying this 19 yr old boy is innocent, but to wish him bodily harm seems like a rush to judgement and to wish ill will on those who HAVEN"T been convicted yet seems very UN-American.

Sorry but that is not proof. The guy could claim he had no clue what was in the bag. He mite just go all out and say my brother ask me to help him on a spy mission.

Why is there no talk about the larger brother. Its allways about the small one. On the news. Family interviews....

Well, that video in itself it might not technically be "proof." But I'd still say, with everything else that's transpired this week, and with the DNA and the evidence gathered by LE at his residence, and the testimony by, say, 100+ LE who he lobbed his handmade grenades at before driving away and ramming their vehicles...I'd say the writing's on the wall.

Call me optimistic. ;)

I'm just hoping that "this" doesn't turn out to be "state sponsored" - meaning these two acted pretty much on their own, not funded or aided or "sponsored" by any (of many) groups (or countries). Whether we will ever find out - probably not. Whether he decides to "spill it" or remain silent - we won't know.

And that's the scary part.

JMHO

Wise, for what it's worth - and I have absolutely nothing to base this on, to me, this feels more monetary motivated - whether that's state sponsored and or gangster regime... oh and thanks for the flag info - forgive me, I have been out of town for 5 weeks, and it is snowing right now, but I'll make sure my flag (lighted) is at half mast first thing in the morning

Fortunately or unfortunately, medical personnel are under the hippocratic oath Of "Do no harm". The doctors that worked tirelessly to help the victims of the bombing are bound to do the same for the terrorist. Quandary for a lot of nurses and doctors to do this. Usually, the hospital provided mental health professionals to assist them in the "aftermath".

Article about FBI interviewing TT in 2011:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/boston-suspects-no-links/index.html

>>snipped<
Agents interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011 at the request of a foreign government that suspected he might have ties to extremist groups, the FBI said Friday.
"The request stated that it was based on information that he was a follower of radical Islam and a strong believer," the FBI said, "and that he had changed drastically since 2010 as he prepared to leave the United States for [COLOR=#3188ff !important]travel[/COLOR] to the country's region to join unspecified underground groups."
An FBI official declined to name the foreign government, but said the FBI took a number of investigative steps to check on the request, including looking at his travel history, checking databases for derogatory information and searching for [COLOR=#3188ff !important]web[/COLOR] postings.
More at link

WOW!! REALLY? Innocent until proven guilty just went out the door for y'all!! I am not saying this 19 yr old boy is innocent, but to wish him bodily harm seems like a rush to judgement and a wish ill will on those who HAVEN"T been convicted yet!

Those innocent people at the marathon weren't convicted of anything and this not only wished bodily harm on them, but he inflicted it.

I think his actions AFTER proves guilt to me.

I don't need a verdict in a courtroom to have common sense.

And God forgive me, it would be poetic justice to see him suffer like his victims.

Well, that video in itself it might not technically be "proof." But I'd still say, with everything else that's transpired this week, and with the DNA and the evidence gathered by LE at his residence, and the testimony by, say, 100+ LE who he lobbed his handmade grenades at before driving away and ramming their vehicles...I'd say the writing's on the wall.

Call me optimistic. ;)

Hey im with the rest of the world on this. I was just stating a fact.

We all witnessed the OJ case if you know what I mean.

Fox news is reporting that none of his immediately family here in the states called in tips that they knew who the suspects were in the pictures when LE needed help finding these people.

That doesn't surprise me too much since the pictures were only released yesterday. Honestly, my husband hadn't seen them because he only watches cable fishing and hunting shows. I think there are a lot of people who don't watch the news or subscribe to a newspaper.

One more post about the flags and then I'll stop - I don't want to derail the thread.

Back in Dec. - Newtown. I noticed the same flags - same places. I called. The cemetary was very nice and said they would go do it immediately. They did. The VFW - pretty much told me to go fly a kite. Now, the FD did have theirs lowered for that. A big huge care dealership - they said they would go do it. They didn't. A big marine store said they would. They did. But it was kinda funny. Everyone I called, at first, wanted to tell me that "it didn't apply to them". Huh? :waitasec: It was after I told them "out of respect for the children" (Newtown) - did they, then, turn around and agree to do it. Like I was the one with the problem........

Just don't get it and it bugs the bejeezus outta me. This time, I didn't bother. I did say something at the Checkers I ate lunch ate the other day. He was very nice - said he got an email from corporate telling him to lower them but the guy came out and they couldn't - it was stuck or something. I noticed on my way home that day that they got it fixed and it was at half staff. Good thing - I like Checkers and didn't want to have to stop eating there. lol

Ok - no more about the flags.

JMHO

I have somebody in my subdivision who had a tattered flag. One of my friends was here from out of town and was so so upset about it. That day wrote them a letter. My neighbors got the letter and four days later it was taken down.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member