The Business Card Photo

The ears look different to me. Also the teeth look different. I don't think these are the same girls.

here is one side-by-side..
attachment.php

I think that is her

the ear looks the same
and the hair roots look the same excact color of the younger jaycee picture

If that pic on that card was circulated over the years,
there is just not enough exposure to missing children or adults,

to tell the truth, I am 39 years old and i had never heard of jaycee dugard untill my husband came in the room and said that little has been found, my first thought went to Haliegh cummings, until i watched the news and heard she had been missing for 18 years,

Im just thinking aloud now
we get a phone book delivered every year, why cant there be something like that for missing kids, have a pic of them,,, when they went missing and a pic of the age progression on one side

She has been through hell but she really is beautiful if thats her on that card

Beautiful lady. But the eyelashes are pretty dramatic and heavy. Wonder if he photoshopped those or what.

The teeth seem different to me, especially keeping in mind that Jaycee most likely did not visit a dentist.
You are right she had the Madonna GAP in the front of her teeth.
Not in this photo....BUT that gap is a definite give a way...
WHAT IF he did get that fixed so that she would not be so easy to ID.

Beautiful lady. But the eyelashes are pretty dramatic and heavy. Wonder if he photoshopped those or what.
I think I cn answear that one... ;)
Make up? false lashes?
I can do this at home.....
I have no great lashes to speak of, but when I get dressed up I DO.

You are right she had the Madonna GAP in the front of her teeth.
Not in this photo....BUT that gap is a definite give a way...
WHAT IF he did get that fixed so that she would not be so easy to ID.

maybe as she grew older, her teeth grew closer together? at 11, it's possible she may not have had her permanent molars and if she grew in wisdom teeth, which i'm sure he wouldn't have had removed, that would crowd them in even more.

i have no idea whether that's her or not, just throwing out suggestions.

Well, customers met Jaycee and have stated she is on the business card. I imagine a former customer will verify to some news outlet one way or another if that matches the person they know as "Alissa".

I think this one is solved folks...

I think I cn answear that one... ;)
Make up? false lashes?
I can do this at home.....
I have no great lashes to speak of, but when I get dressed up I DO.

But I wonder who did the makeup. Did Garrido insist on it being heavy? Was this some image that Jaycee saw?

But I wonder who did the makeup. Did Garrido insist on it being heavy? Was this some image that Jaycee saw?
I imagine it was Garrido's idea and that he bought her the make-up, to look like the stock photo gal on his blog. I mean who in their right mind rapes an 11-year-old?????:furious::furious::furious::behindbar

Where did people see the pic from the business card that showed a gap between the teeth? The one posted on here didn't show that and the girl in the pic was not cared for well at all. Very pretty, but not in good shape.

Where did people see the pic from the business card that showed a gap between the teeth? The one posted on here didn't show that and the girl in the pic was not cared for well at all. Very pretty, but not in good shape.
BBM. I agree, pretty yes, but with a very sad expression on her face, only a slight smile, a denim shirt- not stylish, and overly lightened blonde hair that looks ratty in style. No professional model would have ratted it to look like that!

some were saying the business card photo couldn't be her because it didn't have the gap like she did in her childhood photos. i don't think anyone said anything about the business card photo showing a gap in her teeth?? unless i missed that, which is possible!

My layman's take on the comparing the photos shows a difference in ear-lobs, Jaycee appeared to have attached lobs and the business card photo does not. Also, the difference in the distance at the base of the nose between the nostrils is not the same.

Of course if the business card photo had been touched up who's to know where they did the 'touch-up' to make it look more attractive.

My layman's take on the comparing the photos shows a difference in ear-lobs, Jaycee appeared to have attached lobs and the business card photo does not. Also, the difference in the distance at the base of the nose between the nostrils is not the same.

Of course if the business card photo had been touched up who's to know where they did the 'touch-up' to make it look more attractive.

I agree. I am under the impression if she still had the gap in her front teeth, that could have been "touched-up" too.

I agree. I am under the impression if she still had the gap in her front teeth, that could have been "touched-up" too.

I had quite a big gap between my front teeth when I was a kid but it closed naturally as I got older and I have absolutely no gap now. This could also have happened with Jaycee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian
Back