The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do that there will be $100M lawsuit.

Burke isn't child and he is most definitely now a pubic figure by virtue of going on Dr. Phil. He'd have to prove actual malice on the part of CBS, not just that they got it wrong.

If he sues, he'd have to sit for deposition under oath. It will never happen. If it did, I suspect this case might finally be solved.

Still, I think Patsy is the safest conclusion. Not that I think she's the one who first hurt JonBenet.

Please forgive me if this has already been posted somewhere, but is the chat room open tonight for live discussion during the CBS show? If so, can someone please post the link?

Ooops -- just scrolled up and saw Tricia's post -- thanks, Tricia!! :)

Due to the #NFL game, the new start time for #60Minutes is 7:43ET/6:43CT, #TheCaseofJonBenét is 8:43ET/7:43CT, and #NCISLA is 10:43ET/9:43CT East/Central Time Zones ONLY.

Burke isn't child and he is most definitely now a pubic figure by virtue of going on Dr. Phil. He'd have to prove actual malice on the part of CBS, not just that they got it wrong.

If he sues, he'd have to sit for deposition under oath. It will never happen. If it did, I suspect this case might finally be solved.

Still, I think Patsy is the safest conclusion. Not that I think she's the one who first hurt JonBenet.

Watched a show today about the case that mentioned Jon Benet was a bed wetter and thoughts that Patsy snapped. I can see this, as she probably expected perfection from her daughter. Just horrible.

Due to the #NFL game, the new start time for #60Minutes is 7:43ET/6:43CT, #TheCaseofJonBenét is 8:43ET/7:43CT, and #NCISLA is 10:43ET/9:43CT East/Central Time Zones ONLY.

Thanks! Sports can really mess up a person's DVR recording schedule!

Good evening, all! Looking forward to chatting with you all as it airs!

Anyone recording the show if you can make sure you extend the recording time otherwise will have at least 15 mins cut off

My tv guide shows that the documentary is on, however here in Corpus Christi a program about China is on. :tantrum:

Wow, the 911 call, I have heard it thanks to otg but actually hearing the voices all together is just WOW!!!

bam! right outta the gate, the enhanced 911 call and Kim Archuleta's immediate impressions. bam!

We all know this is headed towards BR , child deviate.

I only got to watch the 911 call enhancement, will watch the rest tomorrow. I can hear what they are saying they hear, but only after they state what they think it is so I'm not sure if I'm just letting the power of suggestion guide me into making sense of the noises. It all feels like listening to a Beatles album backwards and trying to hear "John is dead". Am I the only one struggling with hearing that? I also worry that slowing it down and what not could distort sounds into something not originally said. If it wasn't for them explicitly saying what they think they heard I wouldn't have been able to make any of that into actual words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member