The Eikelenbooms and Touch DNA

The collar from a T-shirt, letters that spelled out Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages and pieces from a diaper. The shorts were in one of the bags. The diaper pieces I think were scattered on the ground near some of the bones. Not sure about that but I know they are listed in discovery. jmo

Weren't the pieces from "pull-ups?" I thought Caylee was in the process of being potty trained.

Oh God. This is unmitigated hate for her mother. Because she could have easily left this baby with Cindy, but she did not want her to have her and she wanted to hurt her mother. Jesus, no wonder Cindy is swearing she is innocent. Who could admit this - my daughter killed my grandchild to get at me. I don't know about living with that.

I kind of agree with you. In ICA's mind, she must always be best and be the centre of attention - as we saw in the lies she told her friends and family about where she worked, the house she was going to buy, etc.

It seemed to be obvious to ICA that Cindy paid much more attention to Caylee than to her, and was always taking Caylee's side - bring her home now, come home now and look after her, we give you shelter, etc., because you have Caylee - in other words, it was all about Caylee all the time. The only way ICA could once again be the centre of her parents world was to make Caylee disappear. Of course, it was also a really excellent way to give herself more freedom - just another way ICA could be the centre of her own world and have it all about her.

And sure, I agree Cindy is living with the knowledge.

Is this their family run business or are they incorporated as a company and have a full functioning lab with staff? Their article gives the impression that they do this at their home???
Looks like a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere.

So what it comes down to with the Eikelenbooms is "certification in the US"..they don't have it..

So what's wrong with Baez using Bode Technology? OR National Medical Services which the Defense and Prosecutors both agree on?
Both of these labs have the proper accreditation's

I agree with Judge Perry's concern over court jurisdiction..
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...dna-tests-casey-anthony-case-dna-laboratories
"My concern is sending something beyond the jurisdiction of this court," Perry said. "I will not be authorizing evidence to be shipped outside the United States."
...I'll say it again...'cause CBS is footing the bill for the Es...yes...that's IMHO. Nice to know that a family friendly network has a vested interest in how things turn out for Miss Casey, the mother who is accused of murdering her child in a not so family friendly manner.

...I'll say it again...'cause CBS is footing the bill for the Es...yes...that's IMHO. Nice to know that a family friendly network has a vested interest in how things turn out for Miss Casey, the mother who is accused of murdering her child in a not so family friendly manner.

Interesting that both the Anthonys and the Eikelenbooms have CBS 48 Hours shows featuring them.

Casey Anthony team gets DNA testing
Testing to be done at Pennsylvania lab

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...casey-anthony-status-20100928,0,1617809.story

<snipped>

The judge in the Casey Anthony case filed an order today stating that he will allow DNA testing on a pair of shorts believed to belong to Caylee Anthony and a bag found with the remains of Anthony's dead daughter nearly two years ago.

But Chief Judge Belvin Perry maintains the tests will have to be done in the United States &#8212; not at a Dutch forensic lab where a defense-team DNA expert is based.

He decided the testing be done at National Medical Services, Criminalistics Laboratory in Willow Grove, Pa.

The facility is acceptable to both the defense and the prosecution handling the Casey Anthony murder case.

Not to be crude and awful but one of those articles said how the Mrs. E was obsessed with death and blah blah but flinched or something when during a walk they ran across a deer leg that had been pulled away from a deer by an animal. Well, you can guess what thought ran through my mind...and again I wonder how much she knows about this case to seemingly think KC has been "wronged." I cannot stand these supporters/defenders who cry poor KC doesn't deserve this or that..what about poor Caylee who didn't deserve to be thrown out like trash or to have animals treat her like a dead deer.

End of rant.

I kind of agree with you. In ICA's mind, she must always be best and be the centre of attention - as we saw in the lies she told her friends and family about where she worked, the house she was going to buy, etc.

It seemed to be obvious to ICA that Cindy paid much more attention to Caylee than to her, and was always taking Caylee's side - bring her home now, come home now and look after her, we give you shelter, etc., because you have Caylee - in other words, it was all about Caylee all the time. The only way ICA could once again be the centre of her parents world was to make Caylee disappear. Of course, it was also a really excellent way to give herself more freedom - just another way ICA could be the centre of her own world and have it all about her.

And sure, I agree Cindy is living with the knowledge.

This is what she told one of the inmates. When Caylee was born, Cindy gave all her attention to Caylee and I didn't exist. (basically)

If one believes the inmate who gave the interview with Kathy Belich (sp?) Casey came back from one of the interviews and called her mother a ***** and said now she knows how it feels.

Tracey, LPadilla's assistant said the same thing that she only wanted to talk about herself and brought out pictures of herself when Tracy mentioned Caylee - little more to it than what I am saying, but the gist is the same.

I feel the inmate is being truthful; others may not.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...casey-anthony-status-20100928,0,1617809.story

<snipped>

The judge in the Casey Anthony case filed an order today stating that he will allow DNA testing on a pair of shorts believed to belong to Caylee Anthony and a bag found with the remains of Anthony's dead daughter nearly two years ago.

But Chief Judge Belvin Perry maintains the tests will have to be done in the United States &#8212; not at a Dutch forensic lab where a defense-team DNA expert is based.

He decided the testing be done at National Medical Services, Criminalistics Laboratory in Willow Grove, Pa.

The facility is acceptable to both the defense and the prosecution handling the Casey Anthony murder case.

Oh great....right in MY back yard!!

ETA: Does this mean the Eikels are out or is the defense going to want them to look at the results or acutally go to the lab I wonder? It's kind of sobering to think of Poor Caylees shorts being sent up here.

Not to be crude and awful but one of those articles said how the Mrs. E was obsessed with death and blah blah but flinched or something when during a walk they ran across a deer leg that had been pulled away from a deer by an animal. Well, you can guess what thought ran through my mind...and again I wonder how much she knows about this case to seemingly think KC has been "wronged." I cannot stand these supporters/defenders who cry poor KC doesn't deserve this or that..what about poor Caylee who didn't deserve to be thrown out like trash or to have animals treat her like a dead deer.

End of rant.
This is all about exposure for them...nothing more.

Oh great....right in MY back yard!!

ETA: Does this mean the Eikels are out or is the defense going to want them to look at the results or acutally go to the lab I wonder? It's kind of sobering to think of Poor Caylees shorts being sent up here.

If we ever get to read the motion and now the order we would definitively know. My interpretation is that it will be the Dutch doctors in PA, but I'm just speculating.

<snipped>

But Chief Judge Belvin Perry maintains the tests will have to be done in the United States — not at a Dutch forensic lab where a defense-team DNA expert is based.

Aww, what a shame. No free publicity for Mr & Mrs E.

If we ever get to read the motion and now the order we would definitively know. My interpretation is that it will be the Dutch doctors in PA, but I'm just speculating.

So, they can just jump into any US lab and conduct tests? :waitasec:
I know you're only speculating, but that idea seems strange to me.

So, they can just jump into any US lab and conduct tests? :waitasec:
I know you're only speculating, but that idea seems strange to me.

No, no, that's what I'm not saying at all, if you read the whole article, it states:

Ashton said he would not object to the items being tested at National Medical Services of Willow Grove, Pa. That facility is also acceptable to the defense team, according to its motion.

Aww, what a shame. No free publicity for Mr & Mrs E.

They still get their free publicity, they agreed to work for free, I don't know how the lab will be paid though, are there JAC rates for that too?

I am pretty sure that they will still do the testing.

The defense also asked that the items be tested by its DNA expert Richard Eikelenboom of the Dutch-based Independent Forensic Services.

"Mr. Eikelenboom is world renowned and highly regarded as a pioneer in the field of touch DNA, an area that could prove useful to the defense," the motion states. "Many laboratories in the United States have not mastered this technique, thereby placing a severe restriction on its [the defense team's] ability to find an expert with this expertise."

Why would a lab in PA bring in a couple from Europe who don't have the same accreditation as the lab personnel do? That's not making sense to me. Isn't it Colorado the E's are heading for?

I think this is Baez saying "uncle" and waving bye bye to the "E's". At least I hope so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back