The ransom note - Patsy or intruder? It's all in the detail.

You can't be serious. You are the ONLY IDI..that believes that a FOREIGN FACTION actually committed this murder. The rest of them, think that it was a friend, or someone that John had business dealings with. But, you actually think that it was Small Foreign Faction...and that they are now in a foreign country??? Oh my gosh...are you sure that you are not John Ramsey?? :crazy: That is CRAZY!!!!

ROFL !!!!!!

Sorry, I didn't know that it was directed at me...because it was a reply to a quote from CK.

I really don't see what difference it makes where she places the dot to her i's. I never place the dot on MY i, in the same place...especially if I am in a hurry. I would be more careful if it was something that I was writing, that I needed to take my time with, and put alot of thought into. BUT...that's just me.

Ames, with all due respect, you are completely missing the point. If the ransom note has virtually all the dotted {i} written normally, why do all writing examples provided by Patsy Ramsey [recent AND historic] show in effect - the EXACT opposite? To put it simply, she had a quirk in her writing, which meant that for whatever reason, she was unable to 'dot' an {i} - correctly.

You say that: ''... you don't see what difference it makes ...'' well if it is not shown in the ransom note and you say that she wrote it - why isn't it?:confused:

Intruder wrote that note.

An English as 2nd language foreign intruder. Thats why business was misspelled. Nobody can figure out SBTC, because its a foreign organization. Nobody has popped up with any similar crimes, nobody has turned anybody in, and nobody can exactly match the handwriting. All because the perps are in a foreign country, and are not subject to any suspicion.

OK...I'm only going to say this one more time... foreigners don't spell all that poorly....what they DO usually do is they get the verb tenses wrong,and they don't tend to put sentences together correctly.If you talk to a foreigner at any length,then you'll usually hear something like "what did you said?" when they don't understand you.
So the RN would have read more like 'we has your daughter' or something similarly stupid,if a foreigner had written it.and not just once,but likely many times.yes,THAT IS A FACT.a foreigner didn't write that nonsense...an American trying to fool LE did.IF Karr had written the note,he undoubtedly would have done a better job of it than Patsy did.She didn't 'dumb down' enough.
The FUNNIEST thing I ever heard from a foreigner is after I got separated, a friend said "I hope you don't feel too much heartburn from it". ...LOL! see???? THAT is the kind of thing they get wrong...he meant HEARTACHE.

No, I'm not suggesting she disguised her right-handed samples. I'm suggesting that the placement of the dot over the i is going to be different (right vs. left-handed) based on the position of the hand while writing and the visual perception of such.

I see your point, but surely, you are not suggesting that the ramsom note was written by Patsy Ramsey, left-handed? Look at the mess of an example she provided for police, using her left hand and then look at the fairly neat writing of the ransom note. I know that it was suggested that there there appeared to be similarities, but that was claimed by the 'trash mag' National Enquirer. The only therory these jokers have not put forward, is that Patsy murdered her daughter, whist being mind controlled by aliens ... or maybe they have{?}

Yep...she sure did, didn't Patsy say that too?? I thought that I remember Patsy saying that....and if she did...I think that it was because she thought that the police would NEVER suspect HER...if she said that the handwriting looked like a WOMAN'S writing...and SHE was the one that wrote it. I think that she was using reverse psychology on them.

yes,and I wonder if she felt,due to the handwriting,that they knew a woman wrote it,so she threw that in to try and cast suspicion from herself.

OK...I'm only going to say this one more time... foreigners don't spell all that poorly....what they DO usually do is they get the verb tenses wrong,and they don't tend to put sentences together correctly.If you talk to a foreigner at any length,then you'll usually hear something like "what did you said?" when they don't understand you.
So the RN would have read more like 'we has your daughter' or something similarly stupid,if a foreigner had written it.and not just once,but likely many times.yes,THAT IS A FACT.a foreigner didn't write that nonsense...an American trying to fool LE did.IF Karr had written the note,he undoubtedly would have done a better job of it than Patsy did.She didn't 'dumb down' enough.
The FUNNIEST thing I ever heard from a foreigner is after I got separated, a friend said "I hope you don't feel too much heartburn from it". ...LOL! see???? THAT is the kind of thing they get wrong...he meant HEARTACHE.

There are many EASL whose spoken English is nearly seamless. Needless to say, writing's another story. Misspelled words and handwriting that is awkward (yes, the RN handwriting isn't disguised, its awkward) are consistent with EASL author.

There are many EASL whose spoken English is nearly seamless. Needless to say, writing's another story. Misspelled words and handwriting that is awkward (yes, the RN handwriting isn't disguised, its awkward) are consistent with EASL author.

I would agree with you on the above boldface Holdon. It looks identifiable to me and awkward like the writing of a nervous person switching hands every few lines, a person who may have thought that printing instead of cursive would disguise the writer's identity. Did you notice how the slant changes every few lines?

Only one person would know that. To echo Ames, John Ramsey is that you???

I have seriously wondered that myself.
or perhaps someone from our rival site.

It's awkward b/c she wrote it with her left hand.I think it was a huge hint when ST said she was born as a 'right-handed baby girl'.
I haven't seen a foreigner's handwriting that is awkward just b/c he's not native to the US.either you can write neatly or you can't.

No, I'm not suggesting she disguised her right-handed samples. I'm suggesting that the placement of the dot over the i is going to be different (right vs. left-handed) based on the position of the hand while writing and the visual perception of such.

I see your point, but surely, you are not suggesting that the ramsom note was written by Patsy Ramsey, left-handed? Look at the mess of an example she provided for police, using her left hand and then look at the fairly neat writing of the ransom note. I know that it was suggested that there there appeared to be similarities, but that was claimed by the 'trash mag' National Enquirer. The only therory these jokers have not put forward, is that Patsy murdered her daughter, whist being mind controlled by aliens ... or maybe they have{?}

Actually, LE DID think it possible PR wrote the note with her left hand, and I believe she was asked to provide samples of writing with both hands. I am not sure if she was the only person asked to write with both hands, but someone here must know.

I'm not saying you are wrong but have you considered that "bussiness" was purposely misspelled? I find it hard to believe someone can correctly spell attache, including the accent mark, but not spell business correctly.

I agree with that...its exactly what I thought. I think that it was either purposely misspelled, or that Patsy was in a hurry.

Sorry, I didn't know that it was directed at me...because it was a reply to a quote from CK.

I really don't see what difference it makes where she places the dot to her i's. I never place the dot on MY i, in the same place...especially if I am in a hurry. I would be more careful if it was something that I was writing, that I needed to take my time with, and put alot of thought into. BUT...that's just me.

Ames, with all due respect, you are completely missing the point. If the ransom note has virtually all the dotted {i} written normally, why do all writing examples provided by Patsy Ramsey [recent AND historic] show in effect - the EXACT opposite? To put it simply, she had a quirk in her writing, which meant that for whatever reason, she was unable to 'dot' an {i} - correctly.

You say that: ''... you don't see what difference it makes ...'' well if it is not shown in the ransom note and you say that she wrote it - why isn't it?:confused:

The only reason that I say..that I don't see what difference it makes....is because...too me, that doesn't prove a thing. I believe that Patsy wrote that RN...I think that she did it probably left handed...and that it was carefully worded and carefully thought out....and the i's carefully dotted. As I have said before...If I write something that I have to carefully think out, before I write it....my i's are dotted perfectly too, because I am in such deep thought about what to write...and if I am writing something important...I write more slowly....therefore, dotting my i's differently that I normally would. Even JOHN says that the handwriting in the RN is similar to Patsy's.

RDI paradox No. 37: RN author deliberately misspells 'business' while going out of the way to correct other misspellings.

I don't remember any other misspelled words...I will have to go back and look. But, if you had just murdered your daughter....how many words would YOU be able to spell correctly???

I remember there was one more misspelling, but don't remember the word. I think it was another double "s" word. I'll have to go look.

yes,and I wonder if she felt,due to the handwriting,that they knew a woman wrote it,so she threw that in to try and cast suspicion from herself.

Yep...we all (well ALMOST all) know that Patsy wrote it...so why else would she have said that it looked like a woman wrote it. I am sure that she knew that the note was going to be highly analyzed...and that it would look to experts as if a woman wrote it...so of COURSE she is going to say that it looks like a woman wrote it. Because....in her mind..IMO...she thought....well, they are going to find out that a woman DID write the RN...and I don't want them to suspect me...so I will say that it looks like a woman wrote it, because they would never in a million years think that IF I had of wrote it, that I would say that it looked like a WOMAN wrote it, and that will throw suspicion off of ME.

It's awkward b/c she wrote it with her left hand.I think that was a huge hint when ST said she was born as a 'right-handed baby girl'.
I haven't seen a foreigner's handwriting that is awkward just b/c he's not native to the US.either you can write neatly or you can't.

I agree. Why else would ST have said that? I mean...what other person, in history..have you read about...where it said..so and so was "born a right/left-handed baby girl/boy". Like who the heck cares? UNLESS of course...that person was a suspect in their daughter's death..and the suspected author of a RN.

It's awkward b/c she wrote it with her left hand.I think that was a huge hint when ST said she was born as a 'right-handed baby girl'.

I disagree. Thats like saying an American student learning Japanese might start right off writing Japanese characters neatly. Thats ridiculous. Of course it will be awkward for all beginners learning to write Japanese the first time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back