The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross said he started looking back because of the PSAs, but just forgot to on that day. Sounds like he was trying to train his brain to look back, so if previously the car seat equated a wall in his own mind, it was one that was he dismantled by his own words.

I don't believe him that he had started looking back but just forgot that day. Just as I don't believe him that he gave Cooper a kiss and told him he loved him when he put him in his car seat, and I don't believe him when he said Cooper was running round having a great time at Chik-Fil-A and snarfing down his sausage biscuit (we know that one's not true, because it wasn't in his stomach...). He was making stuff up to sound like a better father, imo.

PARTIAL CHRONOLOGY of JUNE 18. (Finally, Finally? ;).

Feel free to add what you will if you will, verified from testimony only.

5:30 Cooper wakes up, wakes up RH, RH puts him in LH-RH bed, Cooper goes back to sleep.

5:46. Text, RH to Ms. Meadows: ”Morning.” (no reply).

7:15. Leanna leaves for work.

7:37. RH replies to Whisper meme “I hate waking up this early.” RH: Then go to bed. (end of chat).

7:41-7: 41 RH sends 3 quick replies to Fridayloves’s meme about coffee enemas.

7:43-9:14 magnolia blonde (Whisper meme-last reply by Ross at 9:14, 4 minutes before he left CFA).

7:49-8:08 manolia blonde (Whisper meme, last reply by Ross at 8:08

8:16-8:16 RH replies to Bronze Light’s “ I love my MAC book air”

(It's not known when RH left his house that AM. RH told LE that he left around 8:30, but that can't be verified. LE testified the drive from his house to CFA would take about 20 minutes, but they never drove the route, just Googled it).

8:34. Email from project manager about postponing 10AM meeting

8:43-8:48. RH replies to Oily Truth’s Whisper meme: why do teachers assign you homework and never check it. (6 replies from RH over 5 minutes).

(LAA teachers say RH typically dropped Cooper off between 8:30-8:45,one teacher said up to 9:15))

8:46 RH responds by phone to project manager’s email about postponing the 10AM meeting, saying he prefers it rescheduled to 3:30 rather than the suggested 12:30.

8:48-8:48. RH replies to Visual Blonde’s Whisper meme: “anyone like a tall girl? RH, 2 replies: “ I do but I’m not very single, “and, “ Y’all girls are sexy.”

8:55. RH replies to the Whisper meme by Alwaysinmyfeelings about marriage with kids and having nothing to show for it

“I miss having time for myself and going out with friends.”

9:00. RH and Cooper on CFA video, walking up to the counter.

(Over the next approximately 3-4 minutes: RH orders food, walks out of sight still carrying Cooper, returns to pick up the food (no Cooper), returns to the “dining area” with the food.

9:12. AIMF: “Yes, I have nothing. Every oz of me is in being a perfect unappreciated wife with two little ones that drain out the rest of me. I don’t resent my kids. I resent him.”

9:15.15 RH: “My wife gets upset when I want to go out with friends.”

9:15:33. “I love my son and all but we both need our escapes.”

9:18 RH is seen on CFA video, shaking hand with someone behind the counter, on his way out the door, carrying Cooper.

9:18:09. AIMF: Maybe that’s our issue too. I need a break from “love.”

(The next three messages are sent over 13 seconds, and almost certainly when RH was stopped at a red light at the intersection).

9:24:15 RH: Agreed.
9:24: 23 RH: Hug
9:24:28. RH: We both need that.

((There’s a break in RH’s Whisper activity from 9:24-9:49.))

9:24: Treehouse surveillance video shows RH pulling into the parking lot’s drive.

((Times for when folks close to/near RH’s car in parking lot: 9:44, 10:08, 10:21, 11:06, 11:17, 11;24)
-----------------------
9:35 Travel agent emails RH about cruise.

9:47. RH googles info about a grand suite room aboard a Carnival cruiseship.

9:49-9:56. RH replies to Truckgal’s Whisper meme: “2 weeks until I go to PCB ” saying he loved PCB too, because of the bikinis, she says haha.

9:56-9:58. RH replies to I am human’s Whisper meme, “I need to wake up. Can’t get out of bed, lol.

RH: Why still in bed late night? IAH: Because it’s comfy. RH: good point. End of chat.
-------------------------------------
10:30. RH goes to work meeting

10:46. Whisper Meme: Having an extremely boring and slow day. Can anyone help the day go by faster? 20F

10:46am. RH: “My day just started too. Just started and I feel like I’ve been been awake forever. I woke up at 5:30. Kill me. Haha.”

((10:49. LH to RH, text. Get to work OK?

RH to LH, text. Yep Yep.))

Reply: Ha. Geez. that sounds horrible.

10:53. RH: Well, I have a son, that joker decided that “hey, im gonna get up early”

Reply: Ha. Ohhhh, gotta love kids

RH: Lol yeah.

Reply: How old is he???

RH: Two.

Reply: What a great age.

11:17. RH: He’s awesome

Reply: I bet J (end of chat).

10:58: Replies to a Whisper meme by I am human “Gorgeous day outside and I don’t have to work today. Score!” while he is also chatting with the “ boring day “ meme chatter.

RH: “Go do something.”

11:12. IAH replied “I should.” (end of chat).

11:21-11:38 Discussion about lunch, RH, Alex, Winston.

11:25. RH says he may skip lunch, “ if we’re going to leave between 4:15-4:30.”

((Alex testimony: We put the hard sell on him to go. Picked him up in front. Went to Publix, then to the UPS package store, then HD, then back to the Treehouse)).

12:25. RH to LH, text. “We’re gonna go to the early movies, home by 7.”

LH to RH. ok

12:45. RH returns from lunch.

1:17 Alexandra Swindell initiates sexting with RH

-----------------------------
3:16 RH : When are you getting my little buddy

LH: Call me? Are u not going home first

3:30 RH’s project meeting.

3:49-3:54. phone tag between Ross and Leanna, LH initiates.

3:54. RH to LN. Talk, less than a minute.

4:04 RH to LH, Talk, one minute and 40 second phone call

4:14 RH walks out of Treehouse. He does not tell Wesley Houston the guard that he is going to the movies.
----------------------------------------------------------

4:24 RH to Leanna. zero length of call

4:24 LH calls RH, goes right to VM, zero

4:25 RH to HD direct number, 27 seconds

4:25 RH to HD direct number, 5 minutes 13 seconds. Went through switchboard, then to classroom 5. Two minutes until VM would kick in. No VM left. Gray: phone did not ring. Stoddard: “No one will admit to answering the phone.”

--------------

Stoddard NEVER SAID Ross's head was inside the car. He said he was inside the frame of the car. Meaning the triangle created when the door was open. That's the frame of the car.

Is it the door frame that Stoddard is talking about? Inside of that would be inside the car right? Not some kind of triangle outside of the car. JMO

Thanks to you all I have bought stemless wine glasses and am
enjoying a nice evening, waiting to see if there will be a verdict tomorrow.

Teach, there are many a post here explicitly stating satisfaction in the belief Ross has lost all support, and it is those posts I referred to as a generalized comment. Hence the "some."

Your speculation is yours, mine is that I take Michael at his word, that he is deeply disappointed in RH, but I see no reason to believe they're estranged.

It's always difficult to be related to someone who is accused of a terrible crime, but I imagine it's all the more difficult to be related to someone whose misdeeds include sexual transgressions that have been made so public, especially when family and friends are deeply religious.

BTW. I don't know if I agree with your characterization of RH as a "sexual predator." As far as I can tell from our limited access to information relating to minors, RH sexted with 2 underaged minors and didn't hook up with either one.

Disgusting and criminal, but for me, with what is known, doesn't meet the definition of sexual predator.

ETA:. Michael's public statement of support for his brother, and of his belief that LE and the State were using character assassination to make their case, was issued AfTER the July 2014 probable cause hearing, during which the allegations of RH sexting with minors were raised.

If a random stranger sent your 14 yr old a picture of his erection, and asked your kid to send one in return, and also described what he wanted to do to him, sexually, AND contacted him several times, asking for nude pix, would you think the online stranger was a sexual predator? I would.

YES, I just bought some to use on Thanksgiving. Hoping to avoid knocked over long stems with red wine like last year...:toastred:

I am awaiting tomorrows news as well...

From Probable Cause Hearing: "STODDARD: When he reaches in, he comes up, he opens up the door. And as he's reaching in, turns his head a little bit. He's in there, he has a clear view, and he kind of turns his head and then just tosses the light bulbs into the car."

Go to this link to see the many declaratory statements by Stoddard under oath, which have now been debunked:
Part 1: http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/wolf.02.html
Part 2: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/cnr.05.html

I still don't see where he says Ross put his head in the car. "He comes up" meaning walks up to the car. "He opens up the door, and as he's reaching in" meaning as he extends his hand to toss the light bulbs into the car. "Turns his head a little bit. He's in there, he has a clear view" meaning he is within the frame, the triangle shaped frame the door makes when it is open. Not that his head is in the car.

Makes you sick that a 15 year old did it in 15 minutes. Yes I'll let that sink in. *advertiser censored* shaming. since you want to stay factual why correct the 33-35 age and then say 15, 16, 17. She was 15. Doesn't matter when she turned 15 or 16. Since we can't refer to Ross as 35 when he was ONLY 33

Done with this topic. He was the adult and she was the child. And there was more than one. There is a reason it was against the law and he KNEW IT. Disgusting.

from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She was 15 yrs old and sent a 33 yr old a pic of her vagina in 21 min of chatting with him. (NOT 15 min). And you dang right it makes me sick. Seems to me your giving her a free pass, it ok for her to to be sending out to whomever. JMHO your missing the whole point. Why are you calling her a *advertiser censored*? FYI it is against the law for her to be sending those photos too. And pretty dang dangerous too. I doubt she did not know that. Have real life knowledge as we do? No, but she knew enough to lie and say she was 18, and afaik we don't have her & RH conversations but we have what msm that were in room said. JMHO

And again, I do not condone either one of these ladies doing this with RH. I haven't seen anyone that has. But it is bad enough without someone twisting it up. He is 35 now and has not sexted with a 14 yr old at 35. IF HE HAS, then someone better be concerned with the CCPD jail. JMHO

It had gone from viewing *advertiser censored*, to texting, so sexting, to meeting people for blow jobs in parking lots, possibly to homosexual activity as well, and to paying hookers...I'd call that escalating behavior.

The people who knew about his "addiction" knew he liked *advertiser censored*, not that he was hooking up with strangers for sex. NO ONE knew about that, as far as I can tell.

Agree, but we also do not know for how long he had been doing the texting, sexting, meeting people for bj, prostitutes. We heard from one lady that he had sext with that he some way had a hook up with a male, but that all. (not that I do not believe if for a sec honestly) But again, iirc the earliest we KNOW about is 2013, so very possible sadly that he could have been doing for longer. We only know about the time frame prior to him getting his records looked at because of a search warrant on his electronics. And again I do not condone it. He should be held responsible, but I do see those being appealed on because of the SW and the Motions of how the SW was written. Would those records have been found in a normal investigation if they had not been looking for the alleged hot car death searches that allegedly RH said he made? That is what the SW was fo to check the phone because it had internet capabilities. Defense filed motion Dec 2015 fruit of the poisonous tree....

Fruit of the Poisonous Tree

The principle that prohibits the use of secondary evidence in trial that was culled directly from primary evidence derived from an illegal Search and Seizure.
The "fruit of the poisonous tree" doctrine is an offspring of the Exclusionary Rule. The exclusionary rule mandates that evidence obtained from an illegal arrest, unreasonable search, or coercive interrogation must be excluded from trial. Under the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine, evidence is also excluded from trial if it was gained through evidence uncovered in an illegal arrest, unreasonable search, or coercive interrogation. Like the exclusionary rule, the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine was established primarily to deter law enforcement from violating rights against unreasonable searches and seizures.
The name fruit of the poisonous tree is thus a metaphor: the poisonous tree is evidence seized in an illegal arrest, search, or interrogation by law enforcement. The fruit of this poisonous tree is evidence later discovered because of knowledge gained from the first illegal search, arrest, or interrogation. The poisonous tree and the fruit are both excluded from a criminal trial.
Assume that a police officer searches the automobile of a person stopped for a minor traffic violation. This violation is the only reason the officer conducts the search; nothing indicates that the driver is impaired by drugs or alcohol, and no other circumstances would lead a reasonable officer to believe that the car contains evidence of a crime. This is an unreasonable search under the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Fruit+of+the+Poisonous+Tree

Example from link on Fruit of the Poisonous Tree...http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Fruit+of+the+Poisonous+Tree ***there was nothing to indicate that RH had been sexting or that it had anything to do with Cooper death. Or that he gave reason for them to search his phone for the sexting when they filed the search warrant, it was to look for hot car research.. can get this info from watching the Hearings...Judge would not allow any SW stuff in trial***

Assume that a police officer searches the automobile of a person stopped for a minor traffic violation. This violation is the only reason the officer conducts the search; nothing indicates that the driver is impaired by drugs or alcohol, and no other circumstances would lead a reasonable officer to believe that the car contains evidence of a crime. This is an unreasonable search under the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
Assume further that the officer finds a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle. The driver is subsequently charged with possession of a controlled substance and chooses to go to trial. The marijuana evidence culled from this search is excluded from trial under the exclusionary rule, and the criminal charges are dropped for lack of evidence.
Also suppose that before the original charges are dismissed, the police officers ask a magistrate or judge for a warrant to search the home of the driver. The only evidence used as a basis, or Probable Cause, for the warrant is the small amount of marijuana found in the vehicle search. The magistrate, unaware that the marijuana was uncovered in an illegal search, approves the warrant for the home search.
The officers search the driver's home and find a lawn mower stolen from a local park facility. Under the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine, the lawn mower must be excluded from any trial on theft charges because the search of the house was based on evidence gathered in a previous illegal search.

PARTIAL CHRONOLOGY of JUNE 18. (Finally, Finally? ;).

Feel free to add what you will if you will, verified from testimony only.

5:30 Cooper wakes up, wakes up RH, RH puts him in LH-RH bed, Cooper goes back to sleep.

5:46. Text, RH to Ms. Meadows: ”Morning.” (no reply).

7:15. Leanna leaves for work.

7:37. RH replies to Whisper meme “I hate waking up this early.” RH: Then go to bed. (end of chat).

7:41-7: 41 RH sends 3 quick replies to Fridayloves’s meme about coffee enemas.

7:43-9:14 magnolia blonde (Whisper meme-last reply by Ross at 9:14, 4 minutes before he left CFA).

7:49-8:08 manolia blonde (Whisper meme, last reply by Ross at 8:08

8:16-8:16 RH replies to Bronze Light’s “ I love my MAC book air”

(It's not known when RH left his house that AM. RH told LE that he left around 8:30, but that can't be verified. LE testified the drive from his house to CFA would take about 20 minutes, but they never drove the route, just Googled it).

8:34. Email from project manager about postponing 10AM meeting

8:43-8:48. RH replies to Oily Truth’s Whisper meme: why do teachers assign you homework and never check it. (6 replies from RH over 5 minutes).

(LAA teachers say RH typically dropped Cooper off between 8:30-8:45,one teacher said up to 9:15))

8:46 RH responds by phone to project manager’s email about postponing the 10AM meeting, saying he prefers it rescheduled to 3:30 rather than the suggested 12:30.

8:48-8:48. RH replies to Visual Blonde’s Whisper meme: “anyone like a tall girl? RH, 2 replies: “ I do but I’m not very single, “and, “ Y’all girls are sexy.”

8:55. RH replies to the Whisper meme by Alwaysinmyfeelings about marriage with kids and having nothing to show for it

“I miss having time for myself and going out with friends.”

9:00. RH and Cooper on CFA video, walking up to the counter.

(Over the next approximately 3-4 minutes: RH orders food, walks out of sight still carrying Cooper, returns to pick up the food (no Cooper), returns to the “dining area” with the food.

9:12. AIMF: “Yes, I have nothing. Every oz of me is in being a perfect unappreciated wife with two little ones that drain out the rest of me. I don’t resent my kids. I resent him.”

9:15.15 RH: “My wife gets upset when I want to go out with friends.”

9:15:33. “I love my son and all but we both need our escapes.”

9:18 RH is seen on CFA video, shaking hand with someone behind the counter, on his way out the door, carrying Cooper.

9:18:09. AIMF: Maybe that’s our issue too. I need a break from “love.”

(The next three messages are sent over 13 seconds, and almost certainly when RH was stopped at a red light at the intersection).

9:24:15 RH: Agreed.
9:24: 23 RH: Hug
9:24:28. RH: We both need that.

((There’s a break in RH’s Whisper activity from 9:24-9:49.))

9:24: Treehouse surveillance video shows RH pulling into the parking lot’s drive.

((Times for when folks close to/near RH’s car in parking lot: 9:44, 10:08, 10:21, 11:06, 11:17, 11;24)
-----------------------
9:35 Travel agent emails RH about cruise.

9:47. RH googles info about a grand suite room aboard a Carnival cruiseship.

9:49-9:56. RH replies to Truckgal’s Whisper meme: “2 weeks until I go to PCB ” saying he loved PCB too, because of the bikinis, she says haha.

9:56-9:58. RH replies to I am human’s Whisper meme, “I need to wake up. Can’t get out of bed, lol.

RH: Why still in bed late night? IAH: Because it’s comfy. RH: good point. End of chat.
-------------------------------------
10:30. RH goes to work meeting

10:46. Whisper Meme: Having an extremely boring and slow day. Can anyone help the day go by faster? 20F

10:46am. RH: “My day just started too. Just started and I feel like I’ve been been awake forever. I woke up at 5:30. Kill me. Haha.”

((10:49. LH to RH, text. Get to work OK?

RH to LH, text. Yep Yep.))

Reply: Ha. Geez. that sounds horrible.

10:53. RH: Well, I have a son, that joker decided that “hey, im gonna get up early”

Reply: Ha. Ohhhh, gotta love kids

RH: Lol yeah.

Reply: How old is he???

RH: Two.

Reply: What a great age.

11:17. RH: He’s awesome

Reply: I bet J (end of chat).

10:58: Replies to a Whisper meme by I am human “Gorgeous day outside and I don’t have to work today. Score!” while he is also chatting with the “ boring day “ meme chatter.

RH: “Go do something.”

11:12. IAH replied “I should.” (end of chat).

11:21-11:38 Discussion about lunch, RH, Alex, Winston.

11:25. RH says he may skip lunch, “ if we’re going to leave between 4:15-4:30.”

((Alex testimony: We put the hard sell on him to go. Picked him up in front. Went to Publix, then to the UPS package store, then HD, then back to the Treehouse)).

12:25. RH to LH, text. “We’re gonna go to the early movies, home by 7.”

LH to RH. ok

12:45. RH returns from lunch.

1:17 Alexandra Swindell initiates sexting with RH

-----------------------------
3:16 RH : When are you getting my little buddy

LH: Call me? Are u not going home first

3:30 RH’s project meeting.

3:49-3:54. phone tag between Ross and Leanna, LH initiates.

3:54. RH to LN. Talk, less than a minute.

4:04 RH to LH, Talk, one minute and 40 second phone call

4:14 RH walks out of Treehouse. He does not tell Wesley Houston the guard that he is going to the movies.
----------------------------------------------------------

4:24 RH to Leanna. zero length of call

4:24 LH calls RH, goes right to VM, zero

4:25 RH to HD direct number, 27 seconds

4:25 RH to HD direct number, 5 minutes 13 seconds. Went through switchboard, then to classroom 5. Two minutes until VM would kick in. No VM left. Gray: phone did not ring. Stoddard: “No one will admit to answering the phone.”

--------------

So, who do you think he thought would respond to this:
A. Posted "why do teachers assign homework, but never check it"
And...
B. Doesn't that show he was indeed acting as a predator for children doing homework

Children defined of course as anyone old enough to type, have a device and complain...I assume 10-18

So judging from the time line he pushed the meeting from 1230 to later because he wanted to come in late, sext and then go to lunch. Lmao until I saw this I thought it was so he could catch up on the work he was so behind in for the meeting...when will I learn...doh

somehow I feel this jury is close to some verdict....maybe wanted to let it settle in over the long weekend..I believe one juror is getting close to a vacation that court was going to be not in session next week so....a verdict should be coming soon and hope it is not another hung. So many hung verdicts is leading me to wonder about whether a strong majority may not be a better approach except in death penalty cases. The courts are so clogged up and it costs so much to retry a case and taxpayer $$ need to be considered...just a thought but probably never change.

Do you feel like your hand warms the glass up too much ? I've always wanted those but figured that would be an issue unless you don't hold it (non party situation)

She was 15 yrs old and sent a 33 yr old a pic of her vagina in 21 min of chatting with him. (NOT 15 min). And you dang right it makes me sick. Seems to me your giving her a free pass, it ok for her to to be sending out to whomever. JMHO your missing the whole point. Why are you calling her a *advertiser censored*? FYI it is against the law for her to be sending those photos too. And pretty dang dangerous too. I doubt she did not know that. Have real life knowledge as we do? No, but she knew enough to lie and say she was 18, and afaik we don't have her & RH conversations but we have what msm that were in room said. JMHO

And again, I do not condone either one of these ladies doing this with RH. I haven't seen anyone that has. But it is bad enough without someone twisting it up. He is 35 now and has not sexted with a 14 yr old at 35. IF HE HAS, then someone better be concerned with the CCPD jail. JMHO

Because she is a CHILD whose cognitive thinking hasn't come ANYWHERE close to maturity. A CHILD who was preyed on by an adult.

Agree, but we also do not know for how long he had been doing the texting, sexting, meeting people for bj, prostitutes. We heard from one lady that he had sext with that he some way had a hook up with a male, but that all. (not that I do not believe if for a sec honestly) But again, iirc the earliest we KNOW about is 2013, so very possible sadly that he could have been doing for longer. We only know about the time frame prior to him getting his records looked at because of a search warrant on his electronics. And again I do not condone it. He should be held responsible, but I do see those being appealed on because of the SW and the Motions of how the SW was written. Would those records have been found in a normal investigation if they had not been looking for the alleged hot car death searches that allegedly RH said he made? That is what the SW was fo to check the phone because it had internet capabilities. Defense filed motion Dec 2015 fruit of the poisonous tree....

Fruit of the Poisonous Tree

The principle that prohibits the use of secondary evidence in trial that was culled directly from primary evidence derived from an illegal Search and Seizure.
The "fruit of the poisonous tree" doctrine is an offspring of the Exclusionary Rule. The exclusionary rule mandates that evidence obtained from an illegal arrest, unreasonable search, or coercive interrogation must be excluded from trial. Under the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine, evidence is also excluded from trial if it was gained through evidence uncovered in an illegal arrest, unreasonable search, or coercive interrogation. Like the exclusionary rule, the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine was established primarily to deter law enforcement from violating rights against unreasonable searches and seizures.
The name fruit of the poisonous tree is thus a metaphor: the poisonous tree is evidence seized in an illegal arrest, search, or interrogation by law enforcement. The fruit of this poisonous tree is evidence later discovered because of knowledge gained from the first illegal search, arrest, or interrogation. The poisonous tree and the fruit are both excluded from a criminal trial.
Assume that a police officer searches the automobile of a person stopped for a minor traffic violation. This violation is the only reason the officer conducts the search; nothing indicates that the driver is impaired by drugs or alcohol, and no other circumstances would lead a reasonable officer to believe that the car contains evidence of a crime. This is an unreasonable search under the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Fruit+of+the+Poisonous+Tree

I really don't know why you don't believe the male hook up. I would think MK would have leaped out of his seat if it wasn't true....but he has stayed silent each time it's brought up.....

Good morning, is this where we are meeting for today's verdict watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa