The Sidebar - Harris Trial #3 *VERDICT - GUILTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank me. I was in the shower and missed everything!!!!! Justice for Cooper and the minor!

ETA - I hope some of these sites put this in the archives. How did Ross look?
Lol me to I was driving

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;798262582666731520]https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/798262582666731520[/video]

WSB-TVVerified account ‏@wsbtv 1m1 minute ago
We have seen no emotion from Ross Harris since he was found guilty on all 8 counts in his son Cooper's death | http://rossharristrial.com

Prosecution says they need to notify next of kin before sentencing hearing? I don't understand what that is for.

Sentencing is December 5th at 1:30 in Cobb County.

I wonder how Leanna is feeling right now. A great mix of emotions for sure.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Guilty on all 8 counts

Ct.1: Malice Murder

Ct. 2: Felony Murder

Ct. 3: Felony Murder

Ct. 4: 1st Degree Cruelty to Children

Ct. 5: 2nd Degree Cruelty to Children

Ct. 6: Criminal Attempt to Commit a Felony, to wit: Sexual Exploitation of Children

Ct. 7: Dissemination of Harmful Material to Minors

Ct. 8: Dissemination of Harmful Material to Minors

Wow. I think reviewing the interrogation videos did it in large part. It made my feelings definite in this case.

I wonder if we'll ever find out what happened to Dr Diamond and the other missing defence witness. We might have seen a different verdict if they hadn't been pulled.
Diamond saw the case for what it was..murder in my opinion and bailed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I wonder if we'll ever find out what happened to Dr Diamond and the other missing defence witness. We might have seen a different verdict if they hadn't been pulled.

They are both prolific defense witnesses. I doubt they will talk about it themselves. (JMO)

Cathy
@courtchatter
#RossHarris - Sentencing set for Dec 5th 1:30pm. #hotcardeath

WOW - I just saw this on Twitter and rushed over...Even though I've thought guilty, I figured one juror (or more) might disagree. I feel rather stunned!

As a northern Yankee, I sure do notice all the thanks for hospitality. You can tell the case is held down south. :)

Listening to vinnie on my surface. I love him, but the site keeps cutting out. 11Alive really didn't work for me today-probably my internet

My tv says press conference by prosecution to follow (according to HLN)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prosecution says they need to notify next of kin before sentencing hearing? I don't understand what that is for.

Sentencing is December 5th at 1:30 in Cobb County.

Victim impact statements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member