The Sidebar - Harris Trial #3 *VERDICT - GUILTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge praising lawyers on both sides. Thanking the jurors for service

He does not seems surprised by the verdict. His attorneys seem very defeated and surprised.

IMO

I think the sticking point was the short time-lapse between strapping him into car seat..to forgetting all about him that made the juror's believe that it wasn't just a case of forgetting. One just doesn't forget that quickly. Now if he had a long drive and a complicated route post strapping into car seat> no doubt could be more believable>

Congratulations to the jury for taking the time to discuss and deliberate!!! :loveyou:

Judge asking jury members to talk to the lawyers. I'm curious what they have to say too!

Thank me. I was in the shower and missed everything!!!!! Justice for Cooper and the minor!

ETA - I hope some of these sites put this in the archives. How did Ross look?

Like he's dreading all those years using metal toilets.

Not sure I ever said anything previously, but I like and admire this Judge. She seems the epitome of charm, grace, and intelligence, and she has shown utmost respect for the jury and the law. :clap:

Wow. I leave for a dr appt and the jury comes in.

I was torn with this one. Truly don't envy the jury but I respect their decision 100%.

I floundered between felony murder and the one beneath it where criminal negligence was the underlying charge. I always leant towards criminal negligence based on his actions but the physical evidence (proximity of the seat, etc) was what would periodically push me towards the malice camp.

I applaud the jury. Much respect. It would have been easy to be hung on this one.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

What happened? I was working. Verdict?

Wow just heard the news I'm glad the jury got the verdicts right. Thanks to all of you for your updates and discussion and most importantly for caring about little Cooper. May Cooper Rest In Peace.

I called this last week.

HLN keeping the camera going- on Ross.

EDIT - on my TV.

Reporter says no reaction sitting behind him. Two jurors looked at him to see if there was a reaction when guilty was read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ross looks like he wants to vomit.

Sorry to be graphic, but that is how he looks.

jmo

Once they saw the car for themselves....they knew
JMO

I wonder if we'll ever find out what happened to Dr Diamond and the other missing defence witness. We might have seen a different verdict if they hadn't been pulled.

He doesn't even bat an eye. No tearz for himself

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

What happened? I was working. Verdict?

Guilty on all 8 counts

Ct.1: Malice Murder

Ct. 2: Felony Murder

Ct. 3: Felony Murder

Ct. 4: 1st Degree Cruelty to Children

Ct. 5: 2nd Degree Cruelty to Children

Ct. 6: Criminal Attempt to Commit a Felony, to wit: Sexual Exploitation of Children

Ct. 7: Dissemination of Harmful Material to Minors

Ct. 8: Dissemination of Harmful Material to Minors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members