The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't bet anything valuable on it. The SCOTUS only takes on a few cases a year and other states have hearsay laws that haven't been overturned. It will be a very long road *if* the SCOTUS even looks at this case. I'd say the odds are extremely slim.

Have any of the other states' hearsay laws been tested in the Supreme Court?

I wouldn't bet anything valuable on it. The SCOTUS only takes on a few cases a year and other states have hearsay laws that haven't been overturned. It will be a very long road *if* the SCOTUS even looks at this case. I'd say the odds are extremely slim. And remember the case has to wind it's way through the State of IL court system first -- 2 more levels.

Agree. Not going to happen. I truly even wonder if this "Team" will even see it thru.

Agree. Not going to happen. I truly even wonder if this "Team" will even see it thru.

Greenberg pretty much said they would not be pasrt of the appeal as what might be a biggie in the appeal would be to his represntation and the Smith fopah. Imho.

snipped for the date...

... Peterson will be held in his cell at the Will County jail until his sentencing Oct. 26.

:waitasec: now here is October 26th again... or is it Nov. 26th ???

I would think it would be October - would they wait two months for sentencing? I think a month would do!

Hey Drew! :jail: :seeya: right where you belong!! :woohoo:

He said the lawyer testimony was important & what Stacy told him

They knew right off it was murder and not accident

They talked about when Stacy could not find him & showed up at washing machine; also Drew cleaning bath tub next day

Foreman said DP saying in the bathroom that night "they're gonna think I did it" kinda confirmed his threats.

They agreed her hair couldn't wipe the blood up! They used good old fashioned common sense!

They thought Drew held Kathy at toilet-with bruises on her

Said they realized defense may have blundered by calling Harry Smith when they had their own witness declared as hostile

Yup! Simple math - 2 + 2 - all using "common sense"!! Love it! :clap:

I wonder if, during the break on IS, they were asked about the blue towel? I was looking forward to their thoughts on it... Also, I was actually glad they said they needed both Schori and Smith's testimony in order to have voted guilty. That without Smith's they would've voted not guilty... I just really take satisfaction in that, because now Brodsky knows for darn sure he sunk his client!!! After all the cruel, dishonest, womanizing remarks Brodsky and dp made on their superstar press tour over the years, I think it's about time karma caught up... I love, love karma!

All jmo.

:loveyou: Yes, KARMA! I've seen it in action!! My bro's ex-girlfriend scammed my mother out of $5000 PLUS! and the Karma train caught with her... a mini stroke... :angel: :nono:

I really think the jury used both hearsay witnesses to determine guilt. They mentioned that both of them were what convinced them.

Some may have not wanted to take the word of just one person saying this. So having two hearsay witnesses saying basically the same thing bolstered each others testimony.

So I do think Smith was the main witness that sealed the verdict.

IMO

:goodpost: Totally agree with you, oceanblueeyes!! Thank you Defense Team!! :floorlaugh:

Still have a smile on my face from this verdict... :skip:

Yup! Simple math - 2 + 2 - all using "common sense"!! Love it! :clap:

This Jury was not only of common sense. They were very intuitive. To catch that Smith was declared Hostile. Somebody or most i don't know caught that. These Jurors paid attention. Kudos given all the poptarting as that had to be so tiring :moo:

and of course... some more

:newbie: s coming out of :lurk: mode...

Jessen, ATastyOfHoney, CodeSiren, rainydaybaby, ChelaCat, fan720, Pirplegrl, and heidisams

:welcome4:

and for any one that I missed...

:welcome3:

I really don't have a theory, other than whatever and however he disposed of Stacy was thought through by Drew. He had lots of background knowledge being a cop, and his three day ride to "clear his head" only adds to my theory that whatever he did was able to be completed, with probably not a bit of evidence left. Burned? Acid? Buried? or Water?

Whatever he did with Stacy it is my belief he is very confident she will never be found.

MOO

snipped for the date...

:waitasec: now here is October 26th again... or is it Nov. 26th ???

I would think it would be October - would they wait two months for sentencing? I think a month would do!

Hey Drew! :jail: :seeya: right where you belong!! :woohoo:

Sentencing is Nov. 26.

:D

Whatever he did with Stacy it is my belief he is very confident she will never be found.

MOO

I believe that too. To the best of a sociopath's ability. I wonder if i will live long enough to see the day that somehow someday somebody will discover her remains in a very remote place due to circumstance.

MOO

One of the InSession peeps said the other day that Drew did have a friend who had a crematorium. Hmmm. I never knew that.

Ol' Drew is pretty sure she will never be found. That's why I think he anniliated her completely somehow. Wonder if pool chemicals would dissolve a body- I mean a whole bunch of it and just enough water to activate it?:moo:

Ugh

abbie

Neil Schori ‏@neilschori

I'll be live tonight on FoxNews channel's Justice with @JudgeJeanine at 8pm CST

:woohoo:

Did anyone happen to catch Tim Miller on HLN at the start of the 6pm EST hour? (I believe it's called Evening Express) They had Stacy Peterson across the bottom of the screen but I missed whatever was said about her and just heard the end where Clark Howard asked why Tim is so passionate about helping families find missing loved ones and he shared the story of his daughter Laura.

He was saying TES would return to search for Stacy if they had credible places to look. Said TES had been back 5-6 times on other cases and eventually found the person they were looking for. He said he found one body that had been missing for 18 years IIRC.

I was daydreaming the other day and had a thought-somebody should dunk Drew's head in a toilet like IMO he did to KS- and get him to tell what he did w/ Stacy. He may as well. He will be found guilty in her disappearance anyway. IMO. He could show the country he has at least an ounce of decency by letting Stacy's family and friends have her body back, for a decent burial. Not counting on Drew to do that tho. He has feelings for nobody but himself.

abbie:moo:

I hope they put this SOB WOMEN KILLER in the general popultion. :maddening:
they hate cops in there and they will do to him eactly what he did to 2 wives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle