The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m
The #badenclay jury has finished deliberating for today and will go home. Deliberations resume Monday. @7NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou@KateKyriacou - Court has adjourned for the day. There will be no verdict today.

Kate Kyriacou@KateKyriacou - The jury will not deliberate over the weekend. We will continue on Monday.

Triple M Brisbane ‏@TripleMBrisbane 35s
Deliberations in the #badenclay murder trial will continue on Monday. The jury has stood down for the day. #newsroom

I'm glad handholding was only virtual because I think i would have caused an injury.
:sigh:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
That takes the trial into its sixth week. Almost 12 hours of deliberations so far

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 39s

Judge says jury has ceased deliberations for the day. Will return Monday morning. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

damn , but if we are sweating it wont be anything like big g and the bcs , I can sweat it out while bib g shivers in his boots for the weekend justice

Well there is no one I would rather wait than with this bunch! Good night/day to all of you! Will peek in tomorrow!

I can go and do some things now knowing I'm not going to miss the verdict. I'll check back later.

I wonder if "the jury didn't reach a verdict in the BC case so I have to stay glued to WS" is sufficient grounds for an extension of a uni assignment?!

I wonder if "the jury didn't reach a verdict in the BC case so I have to stay glued to WS" is sufficient grounds for an extension of a uni assignment?!

I am sure it is , otherwise todd baby will get u off:laughing:

LOL can you please check the chocolate cake I made while you are there ?

Sure.. I just checked.. think the cake is well and truly done!

Put the screen on wheels... :computer:

ha,ha..good thinking.. except need a new battery on the laptop- I can't use it without being plugged in, so need an extension cord too to do that.

Waiting, waiting, waiting. This reminds me of many years ago when I worked in a bank, it was the done thing to send a new staff member to another bank nearby and tell them to ask for a 'long weight/wait'. But none of them waited as long as we have!

i just worry the longer they take to come back with a verdict might mean they are having difficulties agreeing on a verdict????
in a lot of instances a jury that comes back relatively quickly is an indicator of a guilty verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin