Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is MOO
LE has stated they are confident the A/C repair man was not involved and that it was confirmed that he was there at 5pm that night. It would be a different investigation from the begining if the A/c repair man had not seen HaLeigh and confirmed that to police. Why would we want to assume that the A/C repair man did not see HaLeigh?Would LE be so tight lipped the very first 48 hrs after the 911 call and not mention the fact that the A/C man did not see HaLeigh? The timeline would then be moved back to when HaLeigh was last seen getting off the bus.
IMO the facts are being muddied so the truth can not be revealed.

In less than 15 days it will be 6 months since HaLeigh was stolen from her bed and within 22 days it will be HaLeighs 6th Birthday. I want very much for her to be home before Aug. 18th her B-day.

Sinpped for more writing space.. & BBM :)

My question is How could the A/C guy verify that he saw HC, without a doubt, if there were several children (MC's brothers children were there) there that night and they were all outside playing, while he was inside/outside performing maintance on the A/C? I do understand he has been cleared. This is a question that pops in my head everytime i read on any discussion on the A/C guy.

ITA with the second part, i would like to see HC home before then, but if she is home by her birthday that would be soooo great!!!!!!!!

No one has been cleared as a suspect....ALL OF SATSUMA IS A SUSPECT, until LE figures out what actually happened and WHO is responsible for it

under related stories, Bowlings says she is not eliminated as a suspect, that the Today show comments about passing the poly graph are unfounded. So which is it????

LOL
You are quick to ask my opinion. I honestly believe that Misty is not guilty of harming or hidding HaLeigh. So..... can we afford to waste time with arguing who is right and who is wrong?

LOL
You are quick to ask my opinion. I honestly believe that Misty is not guilty of harming or hidding HaLeigh. So..... can we afford to waste time with arguing who is right and who is wrong?

Wasn't really asking your opinion, more like the press, one article says she is not a suspect the other states LE says she is not cleared. As for wasting time arguing, I don't have a side, just an opinion to what I see, hear, read, view. At this point, it is anyone's guess what happened, but something went down that night, and some one knows what happened. The question is who? And even LE can't figure it out, so how could we? They have way more information than we do. At first, I thought it was cut and dry, now I don't know anymore. Nothing adds up on either side of the fence. The only thing I care about is finding that child. If she is dead, there is nothing but time left. If she is with family that wanted her so bad they risk it all to give her a better life, well she is not is harm's way.

Here is my opinion on the theories that say Haleigh was taken by family members and moved out of state. Can I just ask why?....Custody, nah...look at the stupidity either side would show by doing this, they dont get to see her at all....thet dont get to be a loving parent

If it's a family member, it would not be either parent. That would serve no purpose.

here is my opinion on the theories that say haleigh was taken by family members and moved out of state. Can i just ask why?....custody, nah...look at the stupidity either side would show by doing this, they dont get to see her at all....thet dont get to be a loving parent

den: Ita

Texasmommy, Crystal firmly states that TN is the one who called her that morning, not Marie. TN states it as well. This is not the rumor thread, what you "heard" somewhere else does not compute.

I firmly believe that if PCSO had a problem with the time it took Crystal and Marie to get to Satsuma that morning, they would have stated that. I also believe if they suspected Crystal or Chad of kidnapping Haleigh, they would not be stating that Misty is the key. It seems to me that they believe Misty's inconsistencies are the problem, and the timeline of the hours she was responsible for the children is still in question.

Here is my opinion on the theories that say Haleigh was taken by family members and moved out of state. Can I just ask why?....Custody, nah...look at the stupidity either side would show by doing this, they dont get to see her at all....thet dont get to be a loving parent
IMO anger, revenge, to get custody of both children, avoid jail momentarily, several things

Texasmommy, Crystal firmly states that TN is the one who called her that morning, not Marie. TN states it as well. This is not the rumor thread, what you "heard" somewhere else does not compute.

I firmly believe that if PCSO had a problem with the time it took Crystal and Marie to get to Satsuma that morning, they would have stated that. I also believe if they suspected Crystal or Chad of kidnapping Haleigh, they would not be stating that Misty is the key. It seems to me that they believe Misty's inconsistencies are the problem, and the timeline of the hours she was responsible for the children is still in question.

ITA with all of the above. I believe that it's extremely significant, that as little that has been stated by PCSO in this case, Misty is the ONLY individual that they have openly stated to have shown any inconsistancies in her statement(s). IMO they (LE/investigators) walked as close to the line as they possibly could without officially naming her a "person of interest" or a "suspect." I believe that LE made this statement publicly in the hope that the added pressure would stimulate Misty's recall of the hours in question leading up to Haleigh's disappearance. Investigator's typically avoid naming someone as a suspect (and even as a POI due to past cases/mistakes) until they have enough prosecutorial evidence - which they do not in this case. We all know what happens when an individual is named as a suspect (and even as a POI now) - they shut up & lawyer up.
I'll say it again, IMO, LE walked as close as they could to that line (the line; naming someone as a POI or suspect ina case) when they publicly stated their issues with Misty's inconsistancies in her account of the hours leading up to Haleigh's disappearance. Bottom line for me - five months later - Misty knows more than she's saying!
MOO

nomoresorrow: ITA :)

do you have a theory yet? or holding off? care to share?

I "had" a few theories, but have to re-think a lot. I keep coming back to MC, but then i have to question the actions of RC as well. I would think in an investigation no matter what the crime that the family within the home that the crime was supposidly commited, is usually the first to be cleared, and in this case they have cleared a lot of RSO's first. not the one (s) in the home of missing HC. I find that a little odd....

IMO anger, revenge, to get custody of both children, avoid jail momentarily, several things

Flossie if that were true don't you think LE would find some evidence pointing in that direction? I would certainly think that LE has looked at every individual that each family member was having or had contact with up to the night/early morning of Haleigh's disappearance specifically looking for any evidence of setting up a planned abduction. That would also include looking for any monetary exchanges between the parties as well.
I have heard some here suggest that LE knows that Haleigh is with a family member somewhere and they haven't acted on it out of fear that harm may come to her before they're able to confirm her location and rescue her.
If law enforcement actually knew that a family member was involved in and/or assisted with a planned abduction, they wouldn't wait another day to arrest a family member(s) because every day that they wait is one more day of leaving a child in harm's way - this is not how it works in real-life.

MOO

JMO I would think they are investigating all possible locations, awful lot of places to look imo.

I also think with some of the "fresh" eyes coming into the investigation different directions are being investigated and IMO that will lead to finding Haleigh.

JMO I would think they are investigating all possible locations, awful lot of places to look imo.

I will say this, there are no ground searches going on, so that tells me they think someone has her somewhere. JMO and observation.

nomoresorrow: ITA :)

do you have a theory yet? or holding off? care to share?

I "had" a few theories, but have to re-think a lot. I keep coming back to MC, but then i have to question the actions of RC as well. I would think in an investigation no matter what the crime that the family within the home that the crime was supposidly commited, is usually the first to be cleared, and in this case they have cleared a lot of RSO's first. not the one (s) in the home of missing HC. I find that a little odd....

lil momma, I'm still at point A;

1. Haleigh was last known to be at 202 Green Lane in the care of Misty C.
2. LE stated publicly there were inconsistancies in Misty's account of the hours leading up to Haleigh's disappearance.
3. LE stated that Misty was the "key" - until the inconsistancies are cleared up, LE has little - if anything - to go on.

IMO;
Everything centers around the time-line. Until the time-line inconstancies are addressed, there is no "Point B" (or Point C, D . . .), we just can't get there.

So the bottom line for me =

Point A; victim last seen at 202 Green Lane in the care of Misty C.

MOO

>snipped & BBM<
Originally Posted by texasmommy39
In less than 15 days it will be 6 months since HaLeigh was stolen from her bed and within 22 days it will be HaLeighs 6th Birthday. I want very much for her to be home before Aug. 18th her B-day.

I think that we all can agree on that!!

I will say this, there are no ground searches going on, so that tells me they think someone has her somewhere. JMO and observation.
ITA, and I believe that is the reason around Tim leaving also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member