'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

Status
Not open for further replies.
go to the main wesh site and click from there
:)

Found it--thanks!

What a bizarre statement really. It certainly suggests that Caylee's clothes and Caylee are not in the same place. Perhaps Casey left Caylee's clothes somewhere relatively obvious, in an attempt to lead LE into thinking that Caylee had been sexually assaulted before she was murdered (and thus ruling Casey out as a suspect).

For those that believe Caylee is alive.....has your opinion now changed??!

She thinks she is so smart...smarter than anyone in LE (including DFACS), smarter than TM, LP, and all the people who are searching for Caylee...despite the fact that HER OWN FAMILY WON'T. :furious::furious:

Well, (insert derogatory name of your choosing here), let's see how smart you are when the gavel drops and you're convicted of murder. They can do that without a body (OR CLOTHES) now, you know? :furious::furious:

I can't say anything else. I like it here...

This will be hard for Baez to explain. How would Casey know that Caylee's clothes aren't with her? And why weren't they? Why would she take Caylee's clothes off of her after she died? Caylee's doll didn't have clothes on either. My God. I can't stand to think of what Caylee might have gone through.

Oh crap! I thought that CINDY made that comment! I wouldn't have known that if I hadn't gone to the link.

This will be hard for Baez to explain. How would Casey know that Caylee's clothes aren't with her? And why weren't they? Why would she take Caylee's clothes off of her after she died? Caylee's doll didn't have clothes on either. My God. I can't stand to think of what Caylee might have gone through.

Maybe because clothes would have made the body more likely to "float" to the surface in water??

This story confuses me, what does it mean?
Is this LP talking or is it in the docs?
What is this?

Maybe because clothes would have made the body more likely to "float" to the surface in water??

I would like to think that rather than what I am thinking. My thoughts go to evidence of a crime...blood, vomit, dna. More and more I'm thinking someone else was involved with this. I could rip that girl apart right now if she were standing in front of me. :furious:

maybe caylee vomited all other her clothing and thats why it was removed. chloroform causes vomiting. Maybe she them dumped it somewhere and caylee somewhere else. I think both caylee and the clothing were stuck in dumpsters somewhere. No way did KC ever hike into any woods or in a populated park to dump a body. Most likely she snuck off in the dead of night to some dumpters. If LE wants to find remains they need to go to the landfill.

Not knowing in what context this comment was made, we will speculate the worst. She could have been implying that LE is too stupid to find anything, however, this is not a comment you would make without it making one think she put the clothes somewhere other than with Caylee. I think she put the clothes one place and Caylee another to lead any finding in an opposite direction, and to dispose of any evidence such as vomit.

That's it I have been reading on here since this case started, maybe August. I couldn't stand it any longer I had to post. Because of this statement that KA made I really, really think she did it on purpose.

Holy Moly, so this would mean that the clothes and Caylee were in two different locations! I know I am stating the obvious, but this is kind of an important fact to me. I wonder why anyone would have put her clothes in one location and Caylee in another.

SHe is one sick puppy. Casey probably put Caylee's clothes in MANY locations. I think half of her statements while out & with Tracey were probably to see if she was right. Maybe she was hoping Tracey would confirm they hadn't or they did in fact recover. I think Casey was fishing. But, like I said before, she probably put Caylee's clothes in many locations.

Holy Moly, so this would mean that the clothes and Caylee were in two different locations! I know I am stating the obvious, but this is kind of an important fact to me. I wonder why anyone would have put her clothes in one location and Caylee in another.

They are probably buried in Greenwood Cemetery, where the poster said she found the clothes buried about 6-7 inches deep. Remember? I just read that last night... lemme see if I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member