'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be hard for Baez to explain. How would Casey know that Caylee's clothes aren't with her? And why weren't they? Why would she take Caylee's clothes off of her after she died? Caylee's doll didn't have clothes on either. My God. I can't stand to think of what Caylee might have gone through.

Great observation. I wonder if the naked mama doll was a clue Casey left that she did get rid of Caylee naked.

Wow, just when you think you cant possibly dislike KC anymore, you hear more...:furious:
Hmm...this makes me think about the claim in another thread about the lady finding buried clothes(little girls underwear, etc)...I wonder if there was more clothing unearthed there??

What an idiotic thing for Casey to say. I can't think of any innocent context in which that statement might fit. Anyone else?

I am thankful that Casey *thinks* she's brilliant and can outsmart LE and the rest of the world. No telling what else she's said to third parties that will come back to bite her in the *advertiser censored*.

OMG is she implying she knows what Caylee was wearing when the she went missing?

If Casey believed Caylee is alive WHY would she expect ANY clothes to be found????

This makes me think she dumped the clothes & the body separately. She was probably diabolically methodical about the murder & getting rid of her baby's body.

Very interesting statement.. Might say that since LE hasn't found the clothes yet means they are someplace that they could be found. Also might give us some insight into how KC thinks..(scary)..so is this some kind of game to her?
Some sick game of hide and seek..KC said in her interview with LE she had been driving in circles, literally. Sounds like we have more than one crime scene to find.

It makes me think that she removed the clothes due to the smell (urine, feces, vomit, etc.) soon after her death and disposed of them thinking more about the immediate situation than what was to come with the decomp of the body.

I would like to think that rather than what I am thinking. My thoughts go to evidence of a crime...blood, vomit, dna. More and more I'm thinking someone else was involved with this. I could rip that girl apart right now if she were standing in front of me. :furious:

I would help you!!:furious::behindbar

What an idiotic thing for Casey to say. I can't think of any innocent context in which that statement might fit. Anyone else?

I am thankful that Casey *thinks* she's brilliant and can outsmart LE and the rest of the world. No telling what else she's said to third parties that will come back to bite her in the *advertiser censored*.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Why should anyone expect that the clothes of a kidnapped child taken to NY, NC, GA, TX, Mexico and PR would or COULD BE FOUND? Why would the kidnappers keep the child but discard her clothing? Another Anthonyland riddle, I suppose.... I guess this means that instead of limiting the search for 'alive Caylee' to random sightings, strip malls and prominent office buildings, the police should also be digging out landfills in all those locations.

So much for Cindy's story (To Greta, I believe) that NOTHING of Caylee's was missing.

If nothing was missing of Caylee's then she would have had to have been stark naked the last time she left the house with Casey. At least one outfit HAS to be missing, and apparently, Casey removed THAT outfit from Caylee's dead body and disposed of that in a different location from her body. Oh my GOD! I am completely at a loss for words on this one...UNREAL!:furious:

"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said. http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

:tsktsk: :cursing: :tsktsk:
It also means Casey undressed Caylee's dead body before disposing of the body. Makes it more likely that it was put in gator habitat.

If that happened, the clothes would not be in proximity to the body.

'Course, it also indicates Casey knows for a fact that Caylee is dead.

"They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing"

Using the word "even," it almost sounds as if she expected them to find the clothes.

But I see NO concern that they could find the body...

I wonder IF she planted the clothes someplace to help FRAME someone else?

I'm reminded of the Brooke Bennett case & the way Michael Jacques tried to frame one of the teenage boys by planting his sperm. I can see Casey doing something sick like that pervert.

If Casey believed Caylee is alive WHY would she expect ANY clothes to be found????

This makes me think she dumped the clothes & the body separately. She was probably diabolically methodical about the murder & getting rid of her baby's body.

ITA, handling every detail with calculated care. *sigh* she is so wicked and evil. No way would Caylee have ever had a chance with her as a mom or that family. :mad:

You know what else that statement says? It says that KC was very careful when she buried/destroyed/threw away her precious baby (God, that hurt to write that)and the clothes Caylee was wearing.

I hate her.

Well, you know what she'll say: "I was talking about the clothes she was wearing on the day I left her with the nanny" :(

Yes, I would say it did indicate she knows and I am a bit surprised it was confirmed by a lead investigator on the case via the reporter.

Padilla said they were remarks to rebut what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.
That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement."
So does Padilla.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html (Bolded by me)

Did LE want that statement put out there for some reason? I know that LP has been careful about what the female on security detail has said and has been cautious due to her attorney/circumstances, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52