Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the old article!

Nov. 3, 2007

http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/news.apx.-content-articles-NCN-2007-11-02-0027.html

Meanwhile, 101 items have been sent to the State SBI lab for DNA and other kinds of testing. The earliest was sent on November 7 of last year, the latest was sent just last week. More than a third of those results are in yet no arrests have been made.

I'm surprised I remembered this!:crazy:

wow, good memory jilly!!!

catching up here....i think whatever Greta was going to talk about, must be this new info here on the thread....yall are good!

wow, good memory jilly!!! Do you know how long it's been since someone's said this to me?:D I'm gonna copy this and tape it to the top of my computer for family members to view!:crazy:Thanks Close!:blowkiss:

catching up here....i think whatever Greta was going to talk about, must be this new info here on the thread....yall are good!

My head is swimming this past 48 hrs! To heck with Greta!:D

can you imagine his blood pressure and heart beat when he saw them at the door? it is just a shame he didnt end up in handcuffs that day--- but he will

Hello j2mirish !

He has been free for quite some time, bet he was getting a bit comfortable, as was his family. Search warrants being served on them was probably a most rude awakening after all this time. A friendly reminder that jy is still in the fore front of the "suspect' line. This had to be at the least troubling for the entire family. Denial has had a long time to set in.

I for one do not believe LE went there with sealed warrants. If the warrants become sealed it is because that lawyer, that according to Brevardians jy doesn't have, has gone to a judge with a motion to seal them. JMO

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/michelle_young/story/951291.html

Published: Feb 19, 2008 12:30 AM
Modified: Feb 19, 2008 02:24 AM

<snip>

Wake County sheriff's deputies recently searched residences in Transylvania and Henderson counties where Jason Young, husband of slain Raleigh resident Michelle Young, has been living.

============
http://ncwanted.com/episodeguide/video/2059764/

If you haven't watched this video about Michelle's case, it's worth your time.

i had seen this video right after it aired, here at WS, but it's worth watching again...thanks drumstick:)
i must admit, i had to turn it off this time during Jason's mama yappin it up:mad:
"it will all come out in the end"......it sure will, lady:hand:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/michelle_young/story/951291.html

Published: Feb 19, 2008 12:30 AM
Modified: Feb 19, 2008 02:24 AM

<snip>

Wake County sheriff's deputies recently searched residences in Transylvania and Henderson counties where Jason Young, husband of slain Raleigh resident Michelle Young, has been living.

============
http://ncwanted.com/episodeguide/video/2059764/

If you haven't watched this video about Michelle's case, it's worth your time.

Thanks for the links drumstick and welcome aboard here!

RC did you notice in the Observer link the Sheriff's department confirmed the searchs??;)
Just to be clear - Henderson and Translyvania counties - are Pat and Heather in these Counties?

Thanks for the links drumstick and welcome aboard here!

RC did you notice in the Observer link the Sheriff's department confirmed the searchs??;)
Just to be clear - Henderson and Translyvania counties - are Pat and Heather in these Counties?

Yes, lil sis lives in Etowah, Henderson County and Mrs. Young lives in Brevard, Translyvania County. Every report I have read and video watched the searches were confirmed.

Bringing over Sweetmop's post of a few days ago - Jy was present at one of those homes searched according to the quote they have attributed to Sheriff Harrison:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=5964617

"Harrison will only explain that investigators searched home where Jason Young has live since the murder. Sources tell Eyewitness News those homes are of Young's mother and sister in Brevard.

Sheriff Harrison says his investigators would still like to talk with Young, but he has refused. "In one location he was present, but I wasn't there," Harrison when onto explain Young wouldn't speak to investigators there."

Hello j2mirish !

He has been free for quite some time, bet he was getting a bit comfortable, as was his family. Search warrants being served on them was probably a most rude awakening after all this time. A friendly reminder that jy is still in the fore front of the "suspect' line. This had to be at the least troubling for the entire family. Denial has had a long time to set in.

I for one do not believe LE went there with sealed warrants. If the warrants become sealed it is because that lawyer, that according to Brevardians jy doesn't have, has gone to a judge with a motion to seal them. JMO

I was wondering about that. It does seem a tad bit odd to show up at someone's house with a sealed warrant. You need to show why you are there I would think but I am not LE.

So, along with that, I can see a defense attorney scurrying to the court house to get them sealed asap. Afterall, Jason doesn't need anymore bad press. He has managed to do this all by himself.

Soon it seems there will be something coming down the pike. I hope.

Yes, lil sis lives in Etowah, Henderson County and Mrs. Young lives in Brevard, Translyvania County.]

Good. I just wanted to make sure for myself. I'd heard of Etowah many times but never the County it is in. Thank you!:)

Yes, lil sis lives in Etowah, Henderson County and Mrs. Young lives in Brevard, Translyvania County.]

Good. I just wanted to make sure for myself. I'd heard of Etowah many times but never the County it is in. Thank you!:)

Jilly,

Another updated blurb from NC Wanted as of 21 Feb:

http://ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/blogpost/2466430/

"Jason Young was listed as an “adult suspect” in an application for a Non-Testimonial Identification Order on Nov. 7, 2006. No other person has been identified as a suspect in the case. Jason Young has not provided a statement to law enforcement or cooperated in the investigation of the murder of his wife.

The new searches indicate the investigation is very active and focused."

Hi and thank you ....

Translyvania County seems to be popping up a lot lately in the news.

The Young family living there and Gary Hilton.

Odd to me that Michelle was clubbed to death.

According to the FBI stats, females are usually strangled to death.

Also odd that Hilton's MO was clubbing.

just thinking out loud ....

IIRC, I think Michelle also showed signs of possible strangulation....

It's been a while but I thought she had possible scratches on her neck indicating she might have been trying to remove someone's *cough* hands from her neck.

Drumstick, I edited my original comment about strangulation to include "also". No doubt she was also beaten and clubbed.

Her teeth all over the floor would indicate a clubbing .... :(

This is true - she was beaten to death but the theory ( according to marks on her neck) is that his first attempt to murder her was by strangling. We've speculated that somehow that failed and he resorted to beating her.

Jilly,

Another updated blurb from NC Wanted as of 21 Feb:

http://ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/blogpost/2466430/

"Jason Young was listed as an “adult suspect” in an application for a Non-Testimonial Identification Order on Nov. 7, 2006. No other person has been identified as a suspect in the case. Jason Young has not provided a statement to law enforcement or cooperated in the investigation of the murder of his wife.

The new searches indicate the investigation is very active and focused."

Thank you RC. I never noticed before about this "adult suspect. Strange or just standard wording?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa