Tire Tracks, Shoe Prints and DJH's cars

The mystery is solved.

So you are of the theory that DH's car and shoe prints are not in the driveway, that the prints noted may be close or "consistent", but not identical, thus ruling DH out? I guess that would be as reasonable a theory as any at this point.

The scent petering out past the "Jacob" print had me wondering about a year ago. I also do agree that a phone call to 911 from DR should NOT have stopped a full search of the farm and buildings, including using the dog. At least it would not have left everyone wondering, including LE.

I am pretty sure the abductor, whomever he is, picked Jacob up and carried him, hence the lack of Jacobs prints save one that is suspect at this time.

So you are of the theory that DH's car and shoe prints are not in the driveway, that the prints noted may be close or "consistent", but not identical, thus ruling DH out? I guess that would be as reasonable a theory as any at this point.

The scent petering out past the "Jacob" print had me wondering about a year ago. I also do agree that a phone call to 911 from DR should NOT have stopped a full search of the farm and buildings, including using the dog. At least it would not have left everyone wondering, including LE.

I am pretty sure the abductor, whomever he is, picked Jacob up and carried him, hence the lack of Jacobs prints save one that is suspect at this time.

I feel I have reinforced some of my assumptions which I've had from the begiinning. The only thing I'm seeing and saying now is the footprint purportedly of Jacobs has never made sense to me. I call it into question. I would like vindication if I am right. Now this is also to say this is maybe munds footprint, and were not seeing yet how heinrichs and jacobs prints correlate to the vehicle.

I feel I have reinforced some of my assumptions which I've had from the begiinning. The only thing I'm seeing and saying now is the footprint purportedly of Jacobs has never made sense to me. I call it into question. I would like vindication if I am right. Now this is also to say this is maybe munds footprint, and were not seeing yet how heinrichs and jacobs prints correlate to the vehicle.

I can't fathom that LE and the Media would put a picture of Mund's footprint out there and call it Jacobs last print.

Heinrich was younger then but he was practically the same height as Jacob, How easy would it be for him to carry Jacob?

I can't fathom that LE and the Media would put a picture of Mund's footprint out there and call it Jacobs last print.

How about just the media, because that is the only place it is from. LE has not spoken about Jacobs last footprint at all in fact. If they had there would be a link to that story. The media just showed us the driveway and we assumed the rest. They never accurately described and showed and talked about the footprint next to the tire track. Where is it in evidence if you think I'm wrong? There is no evidence that the media or LE laid claim to Jacobs last footprint.

The truth is that is not Jacobs last footprint, there was no vehicle, and Jacobs scent was tracked towards the house on that property. That is munds footprint and that is kevins tire track.

The truth is that is not Jacobs last footprint, there was no vehicle, and Jacobs scent was tracked towards the house on that property. That is munds footprint and that is kevins tire track.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really going to be disappointed if the inner circle doesn't send out a messenger to confirm our new findings soon.

I personally think we are beating a dead horse with regards to the prints at this point. Unless someone finds a new, never-before-seen photograph of the print field, or SCSD starts sharing, we are at a dead end.

I personally think we are beating a dead horse with regards to the prints at this point. Unless someone finds a new, never-before-seen photograph of the print field, or SCSD starts sharing, we are at a dead end.

I totally agree with you. But we just found something new and to question. If we're right, there is no evidence of Jacobs last footprint yet. Look, everyone at this point-the public, the media, the rassier family, and the wetterlings need to know in full what was recovered from just the driveway. Not to go any further but just the driveway, at least for now.

There is nothing new found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says who?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Says who?

Says the new lead investigator in charge. Imagine if what I'm saying is true, just the footprint at least. If LE just simply stepped out and said "that one isn't jacobs" and stepped back into darkness again- it would add no prejudice one way or the other because Jacobs and Heinrichs prints getting inside the car together are simply somewhere else.

Says the new lead investigator in charge. Imagine if what I'm saying is true, just the footprint at least. If LE just simply stepped out and said "that one isn't jacobs" and stepped back into darkness again- it would add no prejudice one way or the other because Jacobs and Heinrichs prints getting inside the car together are simply somewhere else.
Where can I read about this info? I am genuinely curious.

I am not agreeing or disagreeing with Ryan's evaluation at this point. I wanted to put the information here for all of you to look at and discuss. If you disagree, that's fine. Not sure why there is such vitriol being spread in this thread. Are we all at such odds?

The vitriol at this point is my fault. I do sincerely apologize to you specifically and to WS members generally and to WS itself. I tend to get overly emotional at times regarding this case and realize that making a point is always best made calmly and not vociferously as I have done. Frankly, I was extremely frustrated with the discussion of Jacob's last footprint. IMO, I do think it is what it is. But that is only my opinion until evidence suggests otherwise. Again, my apologies.

I totally agree with you. But we just found something new and to question. If we're right, there is no evidence of Jacobs last footprint yet. Look, everyone at this point-the public, the media, the rassier family, and the wetterlings need to know in full what was recovered from just the driveway. Not to go any further but just the driveway, at least for now.

It's a question I cannot answer for you until SCSD decides to share. If I had the entire print field, the casts, the tires, the shoes and a FARO laser CMM, I could give you a "100% take it to court answer" that would stand up in cross examination.

The vitriol at this point is my fault. I do sincerely apologize to you specifically and to WS members generally and to WS itself. I tend to get overly emotional at times regarding this case and realize that making a point is always best made calmly and not vociferously as I have done. Frankly, I was extremely frustrated with the discussion of Jacob's last footprint. IMO, I do think it is what it is. But that is only my opinion until evidence suggests otherwise. Again, my apologies.

Already forgiven and forgotten. For the record, we are all extremely frustrated with a litany of subjects related to this case and it gets to all of us at one point or another.

The footprint never made sense and still doesn't. It is only one footprint, the way it faces straight towards the tire track from an inch away, no sign of the perp. When I first saw it I thought well how could this even be real if the perp was now on foot, it has to be planted. Or it's not even Jacobs, it's Steve Munds, because in other photos it is showing him kneeling down with the front half of one of his feet planted in the driveway, right next to the tracks he is photographing and spraying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back