AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there could not be any chance that the dogs picked up his scent from a prior time, before he went missing, correct?
I am not sure how that works, but I am pretty sure by the way step dad talked that Sebastian was not allowed to wander around the neighborhood/construction area. He did not walk to school either.

And there could not be any chance that the dogs picked up his scent from a prior time, before he went missing, correct?
Could be from a prior time. The scent that dogs follow has no time stamp. Shoes hold scent well so it's probably actually more likely that an older scent would be from a time when shoes were worn.

I can't imagine a boy who doesn't like being barefoot walking around a construction site with no shoes.

I am not sure how that works, but I am pretty sure by the way step dad talked that Sebastian was not allowed to wander around the neighborhood/construction area. He did not walk to school either.
So then it would seem that he DID leave the house, and the idea that he never left the home is defunct. Very perplexing…

Could be from a prior time. The scent that dogs follow has no time stamp. Shoes hold scent well so it's probably actually more likely that an older scent would be from a time when shoes were worn.

I can't imagine a boy who doesn't like being barefoot walking around a construction site with no shoes.
Oh, ok, that makes a difference, then. Thanks.

Does anyone know when last confirmed sighting of Sebastian was? Other than his Mom?
I’d like to know that, too. She claims she said good night to him, and in the morning he was gone. Yet an article stated that he was seen earlier in the day on the day he went missing, dressed in all black and carrying a flashlight. Very confusing, unless that was just an error?

I’d like to know that, too. She claims she said good night to him, and in the morning he was gone. Yet an article stated that he was seen earlier in the day on the day he went missing, dressed in all black and carrying a flashlight. Very confusing, unless that was just an error?
JMOO, but to me, that feels like presplaining--the missing flashlight seems to suggest he departed of his own free will, while the all-black clothing might be why he wasn't picked up on any security cams in the neighborhood.

All MOO

In dad's interview he said there are confirmed pictures of Sebastian and mom at dinner Sunday night (I believe Texas Roadhouse).

JMOO, but to me, that feels like presplaining--the missing flashlight seems to suggest he departed of his own free will, while the all-black clothing might be why he wasn't picked up on any security cams in the neighborhood.

All MOO
Good point. I had wondered that, too, about the all black outfit, is that a way to suggest why his image would not be picked up on ring cam footage at night?

I’m sure law enforcement has wondered about that detail also. It seems strange that the boy would choose to be dressed that way, unless he himself was trying to be invisible.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been posted.
At link is a timeline from 2/26/24 through 3/7/24
This article states black sweatshirt, black sweatpants and glasses. Maybe, or maybe not, the earlier reporting of the flashlight was meant to be glasses.

A potential sighting was reported on Newmans Trail, but officials confirmed it was not Sebastian.

Sorry if this has already been posted.
At link is a timeline from 2/26/24 through 3/7/24
This article states black sweatshirt, black sweatpants and glasses. Maybe, or maybe not, the earlier reporting of the flashlight was meant to be glasses.

A potential sighting was reported on Newmans Trail, but officials confirmed it was not Sebastian.
So zero legitimate sightings in 17 days, and zero images of him on ring cam, car cam, cctv footage. Not good.

This might've been posted yesterday. Nothing new but a short video I haven't seen before. Lots of photos of Sebastian, including one with a snake. Jinkies. He seems like a happy boy, engaged. What could have happened that now he's just gone??????

I'm late joining and unsure if already discussed. He was a huge Minecraft fan, which worries me.

There is a chat on there and grooming is a possibility. If some stranger befriended him over time and earned his trust it's possible he convinced Sebastian to dress in 'night gear' (black clothes/flashlight) to meet up for a top secret mission kinda thing.

A stranger might convince him not to wear shoes to not be tracked or perhaps stranger was initially on foot and walked up to his window to sneak out. I haven't had time to dig deep, has anyone seen pics of LE get foot prints around the window area of house?

Has Sebastian’s functional/intellectual age been stated anywhere?
I ask because there seems to be a discrepancy in how his parents are describing him. KP/CP describe him as if he were a young child with significant impairment, whereas SR describes him as a pretty typical, albeit maybe awkward, 15 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz