Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher, 34, Abducted While Jogging, Memphis, 2022 *arrest* #5

It's all so demented.

What she endured, she likely endured with a broken jaw. Devastating injury.

It's unfathomable how she survived as long as she did.

Momma who wanted to see her babies again.

My heart is so hurt.

It's like the bowels of hell opened up. That CCTV had to be knee-buckling. And to think, that was just the beginning.

She was running and then she wasn't. Evil rose up out of nowhere. Sinkhole of inhumanity.

Remember when we were trying to get our heads around the eternity of four minutes? She was held captive by hell's worst... for nearly two hours. 100+ minutes... unbridled torture. Sickening. The pain, the terror, the realization.

It only makes ME feel better to imagine her going inside her head, shutting him out. Somehow numb to pain, numb to her surroundings.

This little light of mine... the message from her service -- there is no darkness so great that a small light can't poke through it.

I want to think about her running free... in the light.

And I don't want to think of him at all.

JMO
I think I must be really far behind. I was still thinking she had to endure 4 minutes of pain and terror. Do you have a link handy? I had no idea she lived for 2 hours. Everything in your post is spot on and so very well said.

Yes, the video not released, but one can imagine that CAH forcibly slammed her face into the passenger side door as he was trying to get her into the SUV, causing the fracture and a huge bleed. It's not easy to break those bones. That would have hurt a lot, and been very messy inside the car - necessitating the clean up that we know about. He didn't shoot her until at the house, so she was alive in between. Inject her with fentanyl to calm her down, and render her passive. Does that account for the 10 minutes or so that the SUV sat before they left? Was that this guy's MO? If so, methodically planned - you need a syringe. Makes me angry.

No judgement, but her blood analysis was more complicated than I would have expected. Prozac and benzos indicate she was under psychiatric monitoring (anxiety, depression) - that's not unusual. Does oxycodone indicate a prescription for chronic pain? How about the cocaine - recreational use or part of the fentanyl mixture? Anyway, her blood work was complicated... Not that any of that matters in terms of the crime.

He shoots her at the house because the casing is found there (do I have that right?). I guess he thought she was still alive. No sexual assault? Maybe things got too out of hand for CAH. Maybe the evidence is inconclusive. No matter - good on Eliza for fighting. I pray for her.
Just clarifying for my notes. I don't think it's known if she was under the care of a psychiatrist, or did I miss it?. A PCP can prescribe an SSRI and a benzo.

So many people are on or have been on those or medications of the same classes, myself included. (I don't know how every teacher in America isn't.)

I know you weren't judging, and I agree completely, good for her for fighting until the end. I hope she left a huge scar on him so he'll never forget.

I've called people a monster before this case. He's in a class all his own, imo. I've not heard one person mention any redeeming qualities or one act of kindness, ever, in his entire life. I don't know how a person gets so evil. But I know if we're going to have the DP, I can't imagine a more deserving candidate.

When I look at him, I see absolutely no remorse, no shame. I don't think he feels any remorse for any of the crimes he's committed. AMOO

Just clarifying for my notes. I don't think it's known if she was under the care of a psychiatrist, or did I miss it?. A PCP can prescribe an SSRI and a benzo.
This has been corrected a number of times, she did not have a positive showing for any drugs except Fentanyl and caffeine, those other ones are listed as tests that were run, not results of what tests showed.

BBM, ETA: I worked in the prison system for years. I’ve encountered offenders just like this and could never imagine them out on the streets again. JMO

During Henderson’s 20-year prison sentence, for which he served after kidnapping an attorney at gunpoint, he racked up 53 infractions, including 19 indecent exposure violations.

He exposed himself to corrections officers in the chow hall, in the recreation yard, and while standing in the door of his cell. Sometimes, he would call a guard’s name and expose himself.

His
other offenses include sexual misconduct, threatening an employee, strong-armed robbery, drug possession and possession of a deadly weapon.

BBM, ETA: I worked in the prison system for years. I’ve encountered offenders just like this and could never imagine them out on the streets again. JMO

During Henderson’s 20-year prison sentence, for which he served after kidnapping an attorney at gunpoint, he racked up 53 infractions, including 19 indecent exposure violations.

He exposed himself to corrections officers in the chow hall, in the recreation yard, and while standing in the door of his cell. Sometimes, he would call a guard’s name and expose himself.

His
other offenses include sexual misconduct, threatening an employee, strong-armed robbery, drug possession and possession of a deadly weapon.
I think we all expected his in-prison record to look like this. There is no reason in HE** that he should have been back out on the streets. Every new fact we find out just backs this up 1000%.

I have not forgotten Eliza's family, and still pray for them daily.

I think we all expected his in-prison record to look like this. There is no reason in HE** that he should have been back out on the streets. Every new fact we find out just backs this up 1000%.

I have not forgotten Eliza's family, and still pray for them daily.
Touché.

My hope now is that he doesn’t fight this and Liza’s family doesn’t have to endure a lengthy trial. They don’t deserve that IMO.

His
Reading this, I threw up in my mouth. I'm sure I'm not alone here. :mad:

We follow crime. We know there's no such thing as one size justice fits all. But I also think we need to educate others why no cash bail is a really bad idea.

We follow crime. We know there's no such thing as one size justice fits all. But I also think we need to educate others why no cash bail is a really bad idea.

I live there and wish someone could explain to me why they think this is a good idea. Explain it to me like I’m 5.

I wonder how many and how great the infractions were over that 20 year time, the time span in which these 3 counties' DAs chose not to prosecute inmates' "infractions"? His are horrendous, and would have made it very clear that he should not have been released. imo To me, and IANAE, these infractions are anything but minor. So, exactly how many inmates showed this or other criminal behavior and were released into the public? There's also the matter of inmate safety, too. This is just my opinion, if a state takes away someone's freedom, they have a duty to ensure fundamental protections to them. In other words, rape is wrong and should be prosecuted-no matter where it occurs. AMOO

What exactly does this "doing away with cash bail" mean?
I read the article but I still do not understand :oops:
No bail before trial?

The woman who said Cleotha Henderson raped her last year has filed an amended lawsuit against the city of Memphis.

The lawsuit claims Memphis Police interviewed the then girlfriend of Henderson shortly after the alleged rape of Alicia Franklin.

It said that investigators were given Henderson’s full name, two cars he had access to and where he moved to after the pair broke up.

One of the cars matched the description of the car in the Eliza Fletcher kidnapping.

His

Wouldn't he have to register as a sex offender upon his release due to these crimes committed during incarceration?

The woman who said Cleotha Henderson raped her last year has filed an amended lawsuit against the city of Memphis.

The lawsuit claims Memphis Police interviewed the then girlfriend of Henderson shortly after the alleged rape of Alicia Franklin.

It said that investigators were given Henderson’s full name, two cars he had access to and where he moved to after the pair broke up.

One of the cars matched the description of the car in the Eliza Fletcher kidnapping.

Good. This is unbelievable almost.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back