Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here you go some of this is my opinion and some fact.

GrandPa had nothing to do with it and had no idea the body was there or even that she was dead, he was worried about his gandbaby.

Mags is just a scarred naive young mother that was not brought up well.

The Chicken shak guy was trying to distance himself from her because if he had sunk all his money into the restaurant and could not afford any bad publicity that would cause people to avoid it

Mags truly thought her mom had taken the baby and given/sold her to someone in VA and that the baby was alive. She loved the baby but at the same time she knew in her heart she could not care for her as the baby needed.

At some point something happened and the baby hurt herself because Mags was not watching her. Mags called GrandMa and GrandMa took the baby telling Mags she would take care of the broken arm.
GrandMa took the baby from Mags after the baby fell and broke an arm she then told her she was going to get the baby a better life and threatened Mags telling her she would go to jail for child abuse.
GrandMa did not want Mags getting in trouble for child abuse tried to set the arm herself to keep Mags from trouble but the baby got an infection and died because of the broke arm. GrandMa then disposed of the baby on GrandPa's property till she could find a way to properly bury the baby somewhere sometime later. GrandMa freaked when GrandPa went to report baby missing which is why she told him he would regret reporting it because she knew that there was no way she could move the body because everyone was being watched.

I keep looking at the creek that runs by little Evelyn's memorial and wonder if she wandered into it when MB wasn't paying attention.

OK here you go some of this is my opinion and some fact.

GrandPa had nothing to do with it and had no idea the body was there or even that she was dead, he was worried about his gandbaby.

Mags is just a scarred naive young mother that was not brought up well.

The Chicken shak guy was trying to distance himself from her because if he had sunk all his money into the restaurant and could not afford any bad publicity that would cause people to avoid it

Mags truly thought her mom had taken the baby and given/sold her to someone in VA and that the baby was alive. She loved the baby but at the same time she knew in her heart she could not care for her as the baby needed.

At some point something happened and the baby hurt herself because Mags was not watching her. Mags called GrandMa and GrandMa took the baby telling Mags she would take care of the broken arm.
GrandMa took the baby from Mags after the baby fell and broke an arm she then told her she was going to get the baby a better life and threatened Mags telling her she would go to jail for child abuse.
GrandMa did not want Mags getting in trouble for child abuse tried to set the arm herself to keep Mags from trouble but the baby got an infection and died because of the broke arm. GrandMa then disposed of the baby on GrandPa's property till she could find a way to properly bury the baby somewhere sometime later. GrandMa freaked when GrandPa went to report baby missing which is why she told him he would regret reporting it because she knew that there was no way she could move the body because everyone was being watched.

I could buy most of this. But not MB not knowing. How do you know what’s fact?

What is going on with this family?

In 2012, Tommy Boswell Sr and Tommy Boswell Jr were charged with attempted murder after trying to run over a man with a truck then beating him nearly to death. The man was in the Boswell home with Angela Boswell who had been separated from Boswell Sr since 2011.

Blountville father, son charged with attempted murder
You have to remember this was awhile ago and it was reduced to assault and he pled guilty. As soon as once and for good TB got rid of the poison called AB he never had anymore troubles like this in his life.

Is there going to be PR today? Sorry, I’m traveling and trying to keep up.

I keep looking at the creek that runs by little Evelyn's memorial and wonder if she wandered into it when MB wasn't paying attention.

I think the only way this was accidental is if Evelyn got into drugs and died or if she died because Mom punished her too severely. Otherwise they would have called 911.

When that kind of thing happens people call 911, they don't hide the body of the child they were supposed to love. Hiding the body is the beginning of the proverbial tangled web and we all know what that means.

If TBSr was responsible or involved, wouldn’t he have paid for a lawyer for Maggie to tell her to shut her mouth?

I think the simplest answer will be the right one with MB being responsible and hiding the baby on a property familiar to her on a part that she knew wasn’t widely used. I think AB learned after the fact and that’s why she got the car as a “gift.”

When that kind of thing happens people call 911, they don't hide the body of the child they were supposed to love. Hiding the body is the beginning of the proverbial tangled web and we all know what that means.
Unless she was wacked out on drugs? I wish we knew what the hell happened. I hate running all these horrible scenarios around in my head.

I just want to say that no one should feel bad or dumb or anything negative if they thought Evelyn would be found alive. Hope is important. Hope is the reason hundreds of volunteers are out there searching for every missing child. Elizabeth Smart talks about how her hope and faith that her family would never stop looking for her is what got her through her worst days. Just because there’s evil in the world doesn’t mean we shouldn’t still hope.
This ^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member