Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your point, but not even confirming it's Evelyn is unheard of. I'm disgusted with these judges and LE keeping everything hidden from the very people that pay their salary. When I followed the CA case everything was released and had no effect on the outcome of the investigation or the trial. I guess tptb don't want all this public interest. If I sound PO'd it's because I am. I might as well try and drum up some interest in Taylor Williams case as the information has finally started coming out after waiting too long on that one too.IMO
Well, we know that it's Evelyn. It's unlikely there are other bodies stashed in that shed that happen to be the same age.

We just have to assume they know what they are doing and they are doing everything possible to ensure a conviction and make sure the right people are held accountable. If all the information is released too soon there is a chance the public will be convinced MB is guilty and it will taint the jury. Sometimes they just don't want to take that chance, just in case.
All records may be sealed and the judge could issue a gag order so we won't hear anything until further charges are made.

Imo

LE has already stated that they believe it is Evelyn. She was found in the exact same outfit MB described she was wearing when she last saw her.
Welllll......not to be rude but we were also told they were searching a pond, a kfc video and the child had been taken to Mendota in a silver camper. Almost every family member or friend in this case has a criminal background and their is such crazy dynamics I'm sorry but at this pt it would NOT shock me if another body of a child was found and I think they should atleast state the identity of the body.

Wo
RSBM:
"AB was avoiding the Sheriff’s Office because she had a probation violation from a past case and could be arrested"
SO instead of taking the chance of getting arrested, she didn't want to stick around and try to find her grand daughter? Really?
Ultimately she did get arrested, and if I have my days correct, she stayed in jail a whole

week. AND got another charge added!
Looks like if she would have done the "LOVING" thing and helped find Evelyn instead of running, she may have not been in there that long, IMO.[/QUOTE

We would assume AB would have chose that by reading her last interview with Reporter!
Well, we know that it's Evelyn. It's unlikely there are other bodies stashed in that shed that happen to be the same age.

We just have to assume they know what they are doing and they are doing everything possible to ensure a conviction and make sure the right people are held accountable. If all the information is released too soon there is a chance the public will be convinced MB is guilty and it will taint the jury. Sometimes they just don't want to take that chance, just in case.
All records may be sealed and the judge could issue a gag order so we won't hear anything until further charges are made.

Imo
We would assume the remains are EB by the investigator testimony at MB last hearing!

Can someone please tell me if the BMW was taken by LE? If so, have they released it back to the owner?

I don’t believe a word AB says. I guess she passed on her ability to lie to her daughter. If she was so concerned, why threaten her ex and tell him he’ll be sorry for reporting Evelyn missing? She was so concerned but never came right out and asked her daughter where the baby was? Please lady! Save it for the jury!

Imo

I agree. It's very common for a judge to seal all information/records/SWs in any ongoing investigation.

In fact it's far more common that it's done than rare.

The public doesn't have the right to know everything. Like you said it could damage the integrity of the investigation, and the possible first degree murder charges to come imo.

I've never been impatient wanting to know everything from LE when any case has an ongoing investigation. It's best the public doesn't know when LE is gathering more, and more evidence to prove the case BARD.

You are totally correct. No one has to tell anyone the tiny dead body found in a shed is Evelyn. We know it is just by the location of where her body was found. :(

Jmhoo

I see your point, but not even confirming it's Evelyn is unheard of. I'm disgusted with these judges and LE keeping everything hidden from the very people that pay their salary. When I followed the CA case everything was released and had no effect on the outcome of the investigation or the trial. I guess tptb don't want all this public interest. If I sound PO'd it's because I am. I might as well try and drum up some interest in Taylor Williams case as the information has finally started coming out after waiting too long on that one too.IMO

Welcome to small town Tennessee. Its not surprising to see - on the one hand, it probably is for the best to ensure a Grand Jury can be seated and any indictments issued on more serious charges. On the other hand, it carries on a long standing tradition of the powers that be in this area keeping things close and are able to manipulate things to their advantage. We’ve seen it happen where certain things are reported and then never heard from again. That obviously won’t happen in this case since it’s so high profile, but I believe the narrative will be carefully shaped as it progresses. The media here won’t ask any questions or push on anything that might ruffle any feathers -it’s just the way it is here.

I too am frustrated and disappointed they did not confirm identify, however, I have no doubt it was Baby Evelyn that was found. I don't know what benefit that would serve to confirm what I already know. Somehow I am hoping that COD once released will ease some of the heartache we feel towards this precious baby's end. I don't know if that's possible. I can't imagine we'll ever know the true cause of death or details leading to the end, without a detailed confession. Then again, I don't think I would be able to believe anything that is told at this point by any POI. Whether I am anxiously awaiting details or not, I do fully support anything that the DA and LE are doing trying to support the integrity of this investigation so they can proceed without any slip ups or missteps.
I do not have a FB account and only have glanced at what the MSM Facebook entries are available to everyone, and what I have seen that has been said to and about the family is appalling. I wonder how many of these posters with violent threats and "give me 5 minutes with her/them" have made any effort to do anything constructive in the memory of Evelyn or any of the dozens of children that still are alive and need our help and support.
IMO, MOO

Imo, DJ should also exercise his right to remain silent - all he is doing is trying to provide cover/an alibi for his 42 ear-old drug addicted daughter.

AB takes her younger kids to the occasional doctors appointment? Really? If so, DJ could easily lend AB his own car for that. After all, look what he lets AB drag through his door to keep her warm at night when she has nowhere else to go.

“Hunter sat right here in this chair,” said David Jones, Angela Boswell’s father, pointing to a red sofa seat. “And told me and my wife, he said, ‘I’m giving Angel the car so she’ll have something if the kids need to go to the doctor.’”

Grandmother: Last time saw missing toddler was in September

Last edited:
I’m disappointed we won’t get speedy quick answers on her autopsy but I trust the process. Justice is more important than my need for answers right now, even though I really really wanted to know. It will all happen in its own time.

UGHHHHHH.

[...]

An autopsy was performed at the William L. Jenkins Forensic Center in Johnson City. Authorities have not announced what the autopsy found.

I thought it was necessary because of the publicity the case has engendered, and because it's still under investigation," Staubus told Knox News on Wednesday. "I thought it would maintain the integrity of the investigation.

The move will make secret information about the identity and cause of death of the body until authorities decide to release it to the public. Autopsy reports are normally public records in Tennessee.

[...]

Judge seals autopsy records of remains thought to be Evelyn Boswell
Ugh. They will probably keep everything sealed at least until the Grand Jury delivers an indictment.

Pheben Kassahun on Twitter
#NOW The Children’s Advocacy Center in Sullivan County is accepting donations in honor of 15-month-old #EvelynBoswell. The newly created Evelyn Boswell Memorial Fund will be used to meet emergency needs of abused and neglected children who come to the center. #CAC
ES2EwlBWsAEN_AD.jpg
ES2EwklXkAA-dN2.jpg
ES2EwkjXQAEV6MB.jpg

1:24 PM - 11 Mar 2020

You can drop off cash, a check or a credit card donation from now until 6:30 pm at the Children’s Advocacy Center on 150 Blountville Bypass.
1:24 PM - 11 Mar 2020

There’s also a sweetheart named Harley that you can meet, when you come to drop off donations in honor of #EvelynBoswell.
ES2FbktXYAAYWTO.jpg

1:27 PM - 11 Mar 2020

RSBM:
  1. MB was living with HW, per AB. But after the investigation was launched and MB’s initial interview, MB reached out on Feb. 19 and said HW didn’t want her staying there anymore.
  2. AB said she and WM picked MB up from a Shell gas station in Bristol VA, and she was stressed about the investigation. She said they went for a drive to help MB calm down and later dropped her off at the Sheriff’s Office

So she was stressed about the investigation. Was she stressed that Evelyn was missing?

~~She said she and McCloud spent the night of Feb. 19 in Bristol and traveled to Wilkes County, North Carolina — where she said McCloud is originally from — the following day “to clear my head.”

~~While Angela Boswell acknowledges that some people may think she was fleeing town when she went to North Carolina, she said it was part of how she was processing a stressful situation.

~~“I was worried to death about Eve,” Boswell said. “My heart was broke and aching to a point that my mind wasn’t working right, but people don’t realize that.”

Yes, she really, really wants everyone to know that she "clears her head" when she's "processing a stressful situation" by going for a drive in a car and we just don't realize that. She puts a lot of emphasis on that particular subject. Aside from the fact that most of what she said in the interview can be picked apart like a bag of peanuts in the shells... she really wants everyone to know she was only clearing her head. This subject is brought up twice by her and is very sensitive for her, imo. Why does she even care at this point? Her grand daughter is dead and her daughter is in jail.

ETA: On further thought... AB may not have brought the subject up twice as it could have been how the reporter wrote the story. However, imo she feels strongly about the subject because she elaborated on it... more so than some subjects when she was talking about Evelyn, herself.

Last edited:
Welllll......not to be rude but we were also told they were searching a pond, a kfc video and the child had been taken to Mendota in a silver camper. Almost every family member or friend in this case has a criminal background and their is such crazy dynamics I'm sorry but at this pt it would NOT shock me if another body of a child was found and I think they should atleast state the identity of the body.
Yes, it's true that she has lied about everything but why lie about what she was wearing when it's the most incriminating piece of information she has given? I think she is just that stupid and it's her ignorance that will help to convict her.

Imo

Be
~~She said she and McCloud spent the night of Feb. 19 in Bristol and traveled to Wilkes County, North Carolina — where she said McCloud is originally from — the following day “to clear my head.”

~~While Angela Boswell acknowledges that some people may think she was fleeing town when she went to North Carolina, she said it was part of how she was processing a stressful situation.

~~“I was worried to death about Eve,” Boswell said. “My heart was broke and aching to a point that my mind wasn’t working right, but people don’t realize that.”

Yes, she really, really wants everyone to know that she "clears her head" when she's "processing a stressful situation" by going for a drive in a car and we just don't realize that. She puts a lot of emphasis on that particular subject. Aside from the fact that most of what she said in the interview can be picked apart like a bag of peanuts in the shells... she really wants everyone to know she was only clearing her head. This subject is brought up twice by her and is very sensitive for her, imo. Why does she even care at this point? Her grand daughter is dead and her daughter is in jail.
Because it’s about her & her charges that she is still facing! AB trying to “CYA!” All I get out of that interview is poor excuses & lies! Not even a minimal normal basic action or response a Mother/Grandmother would have to this situation! -IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member