Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another super interesting breakdown-

her interviews were such a huge giveaway in this case, her emotional level and the way she acted were just so far off from someone who has a genuine missing child and not just a missing child but a baby/toddler i mean most mothers would be distraught

and when she speaks about Evelyn or is asked questions about where Evelyn is, i think i said this much earlier that is showed lying or deception in the way she moves her eyes and her head

just nothing added up right and unfortunately despite our best hopes she had been sold to a loving family who wanted her, that wasn't the case in the end

but that women has a lot to answer for and many people including myself really want to see what she says when presented with the Evidence the police have collected, because she won't be able to lie her way out of that IMO MOO

I am so glad MB did all these crappy interviews, I am sure they have helped the states case in the lying charges and later charges a lot.
The only truth she told so far is that Evelyn was wearing that pink tracksuit and so MB was the last to see her, the day she died, IMO. But then I wonder, did she dress her in the outfit before or after?
@Alethea can the interviews be used against her in court sessions for the lying to LE charges and possibly future charges such as murder?

Yes, anything she said can be used against her. That’s why I tell people to never talk! Even a completely innocent witness can misspeak when being hounded by the media and then later they’re left explaining what they “really meant.” Why don’t that to yourself?

In one interview she is asked if there's anything else she wants to tell people. She replies, "Gypsies are not a cult!"

WHAT? Your precious baby is missing and THAT is what you want people to know?!

Edit: any members go missing after her arrest?!?!?

I am so glad MB did all these crappy interviews, I am sure they have helped the states case in the lying charges and later charges a lot.
The only truth she told so far is that Evelyn was wearing that pink tracksuit and so MB was the last to see her, the day she died, IMO. But then I wonder, did she dress her in the outfit before or after?
@Alethea can the interviews be used against her in court sessions for the lying to LE charges and possibly future charges such as murder?
Yes, the interviews, as well as anything she wrote on SM or text messages, can all be used as evidence in a trial.

So often it seems it is the defendant's own words that provides the most evidence against them. I don't understand why they don't seem to have the ability to keep their mouths shut but I guess it's a good thing for investigators.

Imo

Oh, man. Or you'll know it's her because she's wearing the exact outfit that you described her as wearing the last time you saw her!!! From Interview 1, transcriber by Kadoober:

RP: Do you think she looks like you?

MB: No, she definitely looks like her dad, but she does have my eyes.

RP: Well that’s good, you have very pretty eyes.

MB: Thank you. She’s the cutest baby ever. * So, you’ll know it’s her. When you see her. *

MB makes a slip using past tense starting at the :25 second mark in this interview. I'm amazed at how much MB was able to keep up the present tense when speaking about EB - imo she had to have put some thought into how to speak before giving any interviews.

It was my opinion before EB was found that she was deceased and that MB knew, was present and responsible for what happened to EB so tried to watch for this type of slip. It must be difficult when you have killed someone (or know that they are deceased before they are found) to speak candidly about them and at the same time be careful to use present tense.

Answering a question from interviewer - 'She loves to take baths. That was her favorite thing.'

Jmo.

I've been thinking about the information/tip that LE received that made them go to the exact location they found Evelyn.
If it was the outbuilding that was near MB'S grandmothers residence it could have been her that gave LE the information.
She remembered that MB brought her things there and Evelyn was never seen after that.

Blech!
I don't know if this will be useful or not because I can't look at it anymore - it's all running together at this point.

MB Interview Remix - Each statement is followed by the interview it is from in parentheses... (1), (2), (3)

Maggie Remix.docx

Interviews:
Maggie Boswell Interview 1
Maggie Boswell Interview 2.docx
Maggie Boswell Interview 3.docx
Shew! I feel like we should offer you some Advil or maybe a stiff drink for wading through that mess. I particularly enjoyed your reaction to her psychic comments. I had to unfollow the groups on SM. There are so many MB apologists. There is no way they listened to all this lying drivel and are still willing to make excuses for her.

During the end of interview 3 the reporter says:

RP: And um, last time you told me that you wouldn’t miss her, if you saw her, cause she’s the cutest baby ever...

but she pauses for a second after saying “you wouldn’t miss her” before finally saying “if you saw her..”
MB’s face of relief when she finished that sentence is very noticeable....

IMO
MOO

her interviews were such a huge giveaway in this case, her emotional level and the way she acted were just so far off from someone who has a genuine missing child and not just a missing child but a baby/toddler i mean most mothers would be distraught

and when she speaks about Evelyn or is asked questions about where Evelyn is, i think i said this much earlier that is showed lying or deception in the way she moves her eyes and her head

just nothing added up right and unfortunately despite our best hopes she had been sold to a loving family who wanted her, that wasn't the case in the end

but that women has a lot to answer for and many people including myself really want to see what she says when presented with the Evidence the police have collected, because she won't be able to lie her way out of that IMO MOO

After the Heidi Broussard case, I no longer put a lot of faith in my interpretation of body reactions. I was among those who felt the father was super suspicious from his interviews. And it was Heidi’s friend all along who stole the baby.

That said, it’s the collective information that we have received that point to MB’s involvement. Not the least of which is not reporting Evelyn missing and apparently not really caring where she was.

Because she knew exactly where she was. IMO

Yes, the interviews, as well as anything she wrote on SM or text messages, can all be used as evidence in a trial.

So often it seems it is the defendant's own words that provides the most evidence against them. I don't understand why they don't seem to have the ability to keep their mouths shut but I guess it's a good thing for investigators.

Imo

IMO- They are compelled to portray their innocence & start weaving a web of lies that they eventually end up trapping their own selves! “ Oh what a tangled web we weave , when we first practice to deceive,” Sir Walter Scott.

...I'm amazed at how much MB was able to keep up the present tense when speaking about EB - imo she had to have put some thought into how to speak before giving any interviews.

...It must be difficult when you have killed someone (or know that they are deceased before they are found) to speak candidly about them and at the same time be careful to use present tense.
Snipped to say, I think she learned to lie carefully to avoid punishment early in life. JMO

During the end of interview 3 the reporter ...pauses for a second after saying “you wouldn’t miss her” before finally saying “if you saw her..”
MB’s face of relief when she finished that sentence is very noticeable....
Snipped to say good catch! I remember having a microsecond of disgust the first time I heard this interview, before the rest of the sentence came out.

After the Heidi Broussard case, I no longer put a lot of faith in my interpretation of body reactions. I was among those who felt the father was super suspicious from his interviews. And it was Heidi’s friend all along who stole the baby.
Snipped to say thanks for this reminder. I think he’s an introvert, maybe socially awkward (just like me!) even when not being questioned over and over again about a missing partner. I have to assume I might look guilty in a similar interview because I’d be so nervous and awkward. I’d cry, but he’s a man and might have been taught not to cry in public. (Not when it comes to my baby... I’d be a blubbering mess.) But that’s a good reminder that different personalities/life experiences lead to different body language, speech patterns, and mannerisms.

All JMO

Am I correct that MB never brought pictures of Evelyn to any of the interviews she gave?????????
To my knowledge, you are correct.
Who goes anywhere without their phone? And I have yet to meet any mom who doesn't have pics of their kid on the phone. I'd be one of those people wearing a shirt with my kids picture on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BISHWHETT