TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Tbi said person... so now its persons?

I think at first, they may have several people they might have suspicions about, therefore, 'persons of interest'.

As the case goes on and the list is narrowed, it might become a "person of interest'.

Or in the case of multiple perps, it could remain, 'persons of interest'.

JMT

Longtime vacant house could be a place where transients or other unsavory types might be staying. Someone could have spotted neighbor Holly and decided she looked appealing......

Thats what I was thinking. I'm sure TBI has taken into account who lived there before...?

YES!!!!!!

LOL!

Do you read nothing I post? :great:

Actually they said "people of interest". Even more plural than "persons of interest". :innocent:

:woohoo: LOL Im sorry im looooosssing it!:woohoo:

Well, if they said "person of interest" that makes it seem like they have it narrowed down to one...so either way, it seems to leave room for interpretation...

I remember back when MCSO used to speak about Kyron's disappearance, way back when they did so every once in a while, and the analyzing of each word and phrase that ensued was unbelievable...and we still know...nothing.

Persons of interestthinking of 2+ people, what secret did she now about someone......why more than 1 perp? What were THEY worried about so bad to kidnap her?
More than 1 person is really bad news IMO

I know this is right out of left field but I noticed that there is a house for sale on Holly's street but I did not see a date on the listing. This would be a reason for an outsiders to browse thru her street. I hope it's ok to post the listing and maybe someone could let us know if it is indeed a recent listing.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/275-Swan-Johnson-Rd-Darden-TN-38328/41208336_zpid/

hmmmmm......place to park a get-away-car....perhaps closer to the neighbor that heard a scream????

Is that something you might ask your DIL, without expecting an answer? Just as a bug in her bonnet or something?

I can ask her.....but if her team didn't do the search she would have to ask an investigator so we wouldn't have an answer til tomorrow.

Quick question... Why is everybody inclined to believe that we are looking for a male suspect? Because the majority of cases solved have been male or is there something else? Who is to say that we aren't dealing with some jealous angry girls? ETA.. We don't have a description of anything other than Tall and clothed in Camo... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519