TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

Link to map which shows County Rd 172 in Union Co, MS. It is right behind the mobile home where he lived. WMC-TV just showed live shots of the search going on now. Helicopters were going over during the press conf. Someone reported up thread just a bit that MS cops headed to a county road in Union Co to search and asked reporters to leave. Don't know about that part being true, but WMC news helicopter had live shots of the search scene.

On WREG they had a reporter on that said the search was about 5 miles from the home and the reporters were asked to leave the area.

I wonder if maybe TM couldn't have children, and she also thought of the kids as "hers". I could see her going along with the kill mom and older girl plan, AM take the girls and TM join up later.

I too think there is a good chance they are headed to Mexico, or somewhere out in the boonies. There are a lot of places in the states mentioned to disappear.

MOO

But he left with the girls and TM didn't, so I doubt their plan was to kidnap the girls so the two of them (AM and TM) could be one big happy family. If all of them were going to leave why not all of them leave together?

Map wizards..... Gas station where AM was on video in relation to prison in New Albany where Dad was picking up Bro?? TIA!

There is a MDM released from custody on 4/30/2012

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=43000&agency=30&id=45850&searchType=offender

What kind of criminal is he? And could dad/bro help AM ???

ETA: seems like a huge coincidence that all this happens at same time! Also, where is the gas station on video related to New Albany prison?

AM's brother, SDM, was released from custody from somewhere....can't remember at the moment....on 4/24, just 3 days before the Bains were kidnapped...and murdered. Now whether that has anything at all to do with it, IDK, but thought it interesting.

True enough. But could be enough to entice "friends" or accomplices to drop a dime.

Lol loved the "drop a dime." Made me laugh out loud in the middle of worrying. More like $50 mobile fees since there aren't hardly any payphones anymore.

I disagree. Shasta Groene was found alive and that guy was on foot. Elizabeth Smart also found alive. I think it's very possible the children are still alive.

Hopefully you are right. I just fear this monster has already proven himself as being so unbelievably selfish that he puts his needs over the very lives of others.

On WREG they had a reporter on that said the search was about 5 miles from the home and the reporters were asked to leave the area.

they sound like they are definitely on to something.

But he left with the girls and TM didn't, so I doubt their plan was to kidnap the girls so the two of them (AM and TM) could be one big happy family. If all of them were going to leave why not all of them leave together?

I think the plan was she was to follow when it was "safe."

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and other disclaimers.

Police affidavit isn't alleging TM actually carried out the murders. But she is charged with murders, just the same. I think since the murders were committed during felony (kidnapping) whoever was involved in kidnapping can be charged with murder.

I don't believe anyone stated that LE was alleging TM murdered them.. As a matter of fact I hadn't a clue that TM's charges had been upgraded.. It's irrelevant as my opinion has been that its absolutely possible all along that it was the emotionally unstable and volatile, Teresa Mayes that murdered them.. It's nothing to do with anything at all LE has stated or not stated..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I am new on here and just wanted to let people know the importance of New Albany, MS as related to this case. New Albany is the county seat of Union County. The Union County Sheriff's Office is located there as well as Headquarters for the F-troop of the Mississippi Highway Patrol.

Oh thank you, he's not on vinelink as being arrested, so many he's under police protection?

oops sorry if that's the case. Can I call it a theory?

I believe so. And like I said, I could be wrong. I can never remember all of the specifics. I just remember a bunch of debacles re: rumors on other cases.

I haven't posted on this thread before, but I've lost sleep over it. My worry is that AM may have prepared a hiding place deep in those MS woods. He could have hidden the girls there tied up. Then while still there OR out sneaking supplies, this whole awful, evil event stressed his heart out (remember his wife said he wore a monitor and Marfan Syndrome lists that as one of it's symptoms) and he died. That would leave leave the girls confined somewhere unable to escape on their own.:what: I know it sounds like a movie or TV show, but this entire case has that "unbelievable" feel to it.

AM's father is supposed to be visiting the son that was just released from prison. Thats how New Albany and the paroled guy are related.

TM taking meds, on her facebook she said no fighting or fussing, I believe is what she had a problem with. The neighbor said she was the one screaming. I believe she helped kill JB and AB, she wanted to play Mommy to the two young girls and was probably always jealous of JB. If she didn't help, she saw it and did nothing, this was all planned.

Then she talked to Booth to set up her motive in helping AM, which Booth is spreading to the media. She was saying she was a victim, afraid of AM, blah blah, I don't believe it for a second. I think TM is calculating, cold, manipulative and volatile. Why in the world would JB want to be with AM? She had two homes, a good life, almost finished with school, kids, dogs in the home. Why would she give all that up for a man who lived with parents, didn't work, except for GB, and his ex wife lived with him. He had nothing to offer her or the girls.

For the moment, I don't believe it was TM for the mere reason......he left her behind. I think he used her, just as he used and manipulated the whole Bain family. If she wanted to replace JB, she would've gone with him, imo.

Subject to change moo as circumstances present themselves.

I haven't posted on this thread before, but I've lost sleep over it. My worry is that AM may have prepared a hiding place deep in those MS woods. He could have hidden the girls there tied up. Then while still there OR out sneaking supplies, this whole awful, evil event stressed his heart out (remember his wife said he wore a monitor and Marfan Syndrome lists that as one of it's symptoms) and he died. That would leave leave the girls confined somewhere unable to escape on their own.:what: I know it sounds like a movie or TV show, but this entire case has that "unbelievable" feel to it.

Hello, welcome to WS, I've wondered about his heart being bad, if all this could make it worse. I just hope if he did die, the girls could get away, actually I'm hoping the oldest one can help the little one get away. She's old enough to come up with a plan, he has to sleep sometime.

They need to get him. Please someone speake up! that is a lot of money. How can he avoid capture he must be at a campground or something.

If he is in a campground he will be turned in. Most campers are family oriented.

From the NG CNN blog, need to see the affidavit to confirm, repeat needs confirmation.

According to an arrest affidavit issued today by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Teresa Mayes admitted during a non-custodial police interview that she was involved in removing two corpses from the Bain family home in Hardeman County, Tenn. and driving them to her home in Union County, Miss.

Teresa Mayes allegedly told TBI agents that she was present when her husband killed 14-year-old Adreienne Bain and the girl’s 31-year-old mother. Mayes allegedly told investigators that Jo Ann Bain was killed in a garage adjacent to the Bain’s home.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...p-slaying-suspect-caught-on-video/?hpt=ng_mid

I suspect he may be in an underground bunker. He's had lots of time to prepare one. If they know he's still in the area with the girls and watching the news there must be a way to track a signal in an underground bunker. I don't think he's just camping. But all this is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn