Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/aunt-at-home-on-night-joe-clyde-was-killed/1154138393

[FONT="]"While it's unclear where baby Joe was allegedly killed by his father at the home, another family member put him to bed and was there the night he died."[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4A4A4A][FONT="]"Joyce, Belle Daniels' sister, was in the home the night baby Joe died. Belle Daniels is the step grandmother of baby Joe, so Joyce was known as Aunt Joyce."

[/FONT]
[FONT="]"Joyce has been interviewed by police but didn't hear anything that night. Daniels said Joyce is very hard of hearing."[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#4A4A4A][FONT="]

[/FONT]

Wow, that's new information. So Joe's great aunt was in the home that night and had put him to bed. BTW, I do believe the woman is hard of hearing and didn't hear anything that night - the reporter kind of verified it, saying she had to repeat her questions in a louder voice. Although... it's hard to fathom that she heard nothing if in fact Joe's dad beat him to death in the home, but for now I'm taking her word.

This leads me to ask why then did Joe's grandfather get so angry and say that Joe's mom was trying to blame him and his wife for Joe's murder, especially since they were allegedly out of town at the time.

This case is getting more and more confusing.

Just so I have this clear, Belle is the stepgrandmother. She is currently married to Joe's grandfather. Joyce is her sister, Joe's great aunt. The biological grandmother is AC, (the dad's bio mom) who also believes her son confessed to a crime he didn't commit.

http://www.wkrn.com/news/search-warrant-shows-what-law-enforcement-took-from-daniels-home/1119521957

Wow, that's new information. So Joe's great aunt was in the home that night and had put him to bed. BTW, I do believe the woman is hard of hearing and didn't hear anything that night - the reporter kind of verified it, saying she had to repeat her questions in a louder voice. Although... it's hard to fathom that she heard nothing if in fact Joe's dad beat him to death in the home, but for now I'm taking her word.

This leads me to ask why then did Joe's grandfather get so angry and say that Lucas' mom was trying to blame him and his wife for Lucas' murder, especially since they were allegedly out of town at the time.

This case is getting more and more confusing.

Just so I have this clear, Belle is the stepgrandmother. She is currently married to Lucas' grandfather. Joyce is her sister, Lucas' great aunt. The biological grandmother is AC, (the dad's bio mom) who also believes her son confessed to a crime he didn't commit.

http://www.wkrn.com/news/search-warrant-shows-what-law-enforcement-took-from-daniels-home/1119521957

I think you mean Baby Joe, not Lucas.

MOO

I think you mean Baby Joe, not Lucas.

MOO

Crap! Thank you so much for catching that Please double check my corrections - I don't trust myself, lol. I've been gone all day and am trying to catch up on all my little missing guys.

Thanks again!

Crap! Thank you so much for catching that Please double check my corrections - I don't trust myself, lol. I've been gone all day and am trying to catch up on all my little missing guys.

Thanks again!

Perfect!

MOO

This is terrible but do you think that JD could of mutilated his childs body to dispose of it. ( Cut it up) Hiding body parts in different places. I mean if he had a pipe business he had pipe cutting tools. I feel he has done something terrible besides the beating.

Uggg..

Makes you shudder...

Tears...

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The search warrant listed six knives.

Eta... I hope nothing like that happened. It's so horrible.

http://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/aunt-at-home-on-night-joe-clyde-was-killed/1154138393

[FONT=&quot]"While it's unclear where baby Joe was allegedly killed by his father at the home, another family member put him to bed and was there the night he died."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Joyce, Belle Daniels' sister, was in the home the night baby Joe died. Belle Daniels is the step grandmother of baby Joe, so Joyce was known as Aunt Joyce."

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Joyce has been interviewed by police but didn't hear anything that night. Daniels said Joyce is very hard of hearing."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Wow that is interesting.... I mean think about it. If you wake up in the middle of the night and realize your child is missing wouldn't the first thing to do is wake up all the adults in the house to help look for them???

Well, this is something that would take a considerable amount of time and planning to do. It doesn't seem consistent with a crime that would have occurred due to a sudden loss of temper and subsequent abuse that went to far. If he was last seen alive around 1 am then that would leave 5.5 hours to cut him up and then dispose of him in multiple different places up to three miles apart in remote places in the dark??? Seems unlikely given the time constaints, terrain, limited visibilty and distance between scent locations.

I'm actually glad you don't think it's possible. I hated the thought but I don't understand him admitting to killing the child but not wanting little Joe recovered.

The only possible reason has to be that he is hiding something. I believe it is either the way he disposed of child or he is hiding the true manner of death.

MOO

The search warrant listed six knives.

Eta... I hope nothing like that happened. It's so horrible.

I don't think a knife would be enough, I would associate them more with the possibility of stabbing. AFTM suggested pipe-cutting tools, I think they might include a saw of some kind that would be more the type of tool needed for a job like that. I was relieved nothing like that was taken in the warrant, but I wonder if anything like that was found in the home/garage .... But hiding multiple body parts plus the bloodied tools would just mean more locations where something could be found, so I think that counts against the idea.

- Sorry just savings spot I keep losing thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think a knife would be enough, I would associate them more with the possibility of stabbing. AFTM suggested pipe-cutting tools, I think they might include a saw of some kind that would be more the type of tool needed for a job like that. I was relieved nothing like that was taken in the warrant, but I wonder if anything like that was found in the home/garage .... But hiding multiple body parts plus the bloodied tools would just mean more locations where something could be found, so I think that counts against the idea.
Your talking large noisy construction equipment here. This is the type of stuff that would wake up the neighbors. I find it extremely unlikely the whole neighborhood would sleep through something like that.

Your talking large noisy construction equipment here. This is the type of stuff that would wake up the neighbors. I find it extremely unlikely the whole neighborhood would sleep through something like that.

No they are not large and noisy. Plumbers use them all the time. Look some of them up. They would cut a lot faster than a knife or a hand saw. A electric saw or gas one would be noisy.

He wasn't very big.

https://www.ridgid.com/us/en/pipe-cutter

I'm actually glad you don't think it's possible. I hated the thought but I don't understand him admitting to killing the child but not wanting little Joe recovered.

The only possible reason has to be that he is hiding something. I believe it is either the way he disposed of child or he is hiding the true manner of death.

MOO

It is puzzling. I to do not understand why someone would confess such detail about how the murder was committed but then withhold the location of the body. I do have concerns about the timing of the confession. I am most interested in the time period the interrogation took place and how long it lasted. I am aware that the TBI conducted the interrogation while the LE conducted the search and rescue. On the 6th of April the evidence was very good in favor of finding Joe alive but I suspect that during this same time period the interrogation was in progress. Why would they be actively acting on evidence that Joe was still alive and aggressively interrogating the father for his murder at the same time? It's almost as if the two identities were not communicating with each other. The arrest affidavit list a booking time of 6:24 a.m.. The last we heard from the father was early on April 5th. when reporter interviewed him outside the police station. Could that have been arrival time of the interview with the TBI? Could he have been interrogated for that long???

No they are not large and noisy. Plumbers use them all the time. Look some of them up. They would cut a lot faster than a knife or a hand saw. A electric saw or gas one would be noisy.

I'm not sure your thinking of the same thing? Pipes that go underground are not the same as inhouse plumbing

This is terrible but do you think that JD could of mutilated his childs body to dispose of it. ( Cut it up) Hiding body parts in different places. I mean if he had a pipe business he had pipe cutting tools. I feel he has done something terrible besides the beating.

Uggg..

Makes you shudder...

Tears...

MOO

I agree there’s much more to this crime than beating. But I don’t think his body was mutilated. Mostly because if there are several dump spots, that greatly increases the likelihood that one would be found. An intact body in one location would be much easier to hide than multiple smaller pieces in various locations. IMO. I hate even typing that.

I agree there’s much more to this crime than beating. But I don’t think his body was mutilated. Mostly because if there are several dump spots, that greatly increases the likelihood that one would be found. An intact body in one location would be much easier to hide than multiple smaller pieces in various locations. IMO. I hate even typing that.

Yes, I agree. That is something a psychopath would do, not a person trying to cover up a crime.

Where is this precious little boy? He is so small he wouldn't take too much space. Altogether too much to think about. Heartbreaking for those who love him , not to mention those searching.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

He wasn't very big.

https://www.ridgid.com/us/en/pipe-cutter

I agree; heck, I've got three different types of pipe cutters in my toolbox just from doing DIY around the house and yard.

However, I think it's unlikely Joe Ray dismembered Joe's body, mainly because of the amount of blood that would need to be cleaned up after. A 5-year-old has a blood volume around 1.3 liters or about 5.5 cups. That's an awful lot of blood and there would be some evidence in drains, floorboards, under carpets etc. if done in the house, like in the bathroom.

Now that we know there was a potential witness, if Joe was killed in the house then his body had to be removed quickly. Granted anything, including dismemberment, could have been done outside the house but then the question would be why? There are "cleaner" ways to hide a body.

So IMO it's more likely that Joe's body is intact and hidden somewhere. All MOO.

https://patch.com/tennessee/across-tn/joe-clyde-daniels-aunt-was-home-during-murder

Wait....what?!?!? He just found this out now?!?!

Unbelievable. Who all lived in the same house?

From your link.
The station also reported that Joe Clyde's grandmother's sister - a woman known as Aunt Joyce - was at home the night he was killed and in fact put the boy to bed; however, Joyce is very hard of hearing, the sheriff said, and told investigators she didn't hear anything. It's not yet known if the boy was killed in the house or elsewhere.

[FONT=&quot]Joyce, Belle Daniels' sister, was in the home the night baby Joe died. Belle Daniels is the step grandmother of baby Joe, so Joyce was known as Aunt Joyce.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joyce has been interviewed by police but didn't hear anything that night. Daniels said Joyce is very hard of hearing. [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa