Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just on a short vacation in Arizona, and our rental car was a Rogue. Every time I saw another Rogue, I made sure to get a good look at who was in it. What I learned was, there are a lot of middle-aged men out there who could pass for TC.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Her appearance likely has changed and the father in an interview said she acted very mature for her age.
She also said "come find me" when she left the house so whether she changed her appearance or is on a mission's trip she wants found.

Wouldn't ET need a passport and id to get out of the country (and back in)?
She would not need one to get out only if going to Mexico. anywhere else she would need one that being said she would deffinatly need one to get back in to the country

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

A cabin in a rural area makes sense. Remember Eric Rudolph was holed up for over 2 years in 1996,although he had a lot of help from the locals in North Carolina. Maybe something similar here,although Rudolph was a survivalist and TC clearly isn't---But if he has help it is possible

Rudolph was also in CONSIDERABLY better physical condition than TC - by about 150 pounds (or more).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course I live in Tennessee!! Of course I am only about 80 miles from Memphis! Of course I was at work and got a text telling me about a possible sighting and then an hour or so later another text saying wrong!!! Could not wait to get here now nuttin. Dang it where are they?

Get your behind out there and start looking, Missy! :)

Nice to see you, Nana! :loveyou:

My guess is that they are not in Tennessee any longer. I base my opinion on these facts: 1. TC had 5 weeks to plan this and he knew Tennessee LE would be hot on his trail. 2. I believe in the simplest theory, and that, to me, means that ET's phone pinged in Alabama because they were in Alabama at the time of the ping.

I wonder about the Texas sighting. Maybe it was real, but there was no way to confirm it.

:cow:

Hoping for better news tomorrow.

Was it confirmed the license plates were found?

No, I should have made it more clear. That was just me thinking out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodnight, folks. Here's hoping to waking up and reading that Elizabeth is home safe and sound and what's-his-face is in custody.

I can hope.

With all due respect, being that I am one of those "missionary people," I find that in Central America especially, there are a lot of missionaries and locals who are involved with the missions work that are very dynamic and do a lot of good work to give back to their communities. And who is to say that they're even pretending to be married down there? The father/daughter thing could be going on.

I have enjoyed missions work quite a bit and it has led to some amazing things, including traveling all across Central America, going to beaches (in swimsuits... O.M.G.!) and doing normal "touristy" things. It's extremely fulfilling work and I miss it a lot.

So I wouldn't be so quick to discount it or to think that it's a boring, negative thing.

Honestly when I was reading up on the missionary work I might like to do that sometime. I think it would be very rewarding to help others in another country.

Her appearance likely has changed and the father in an interview said she acted very mature for her age.

If I didn't know about this case and I saw them I wouldn't take a second look. Just a father with his daughter nothing unusual about that.

Honestly when I was reading up on the missionary work I might like to do that sometime. I think it would be very rewarding to help others in another country.
Daughter went to Haiti and Mongolia years ago. She was tiny. Got very ill on the very long plane ride. You need a good immune system.

Get your behind out there and start looking, Missy! :)

Nice to see you, Nana! :loveyou:

Thank you lady!!!! I keep telling folks they could be anywhere!!!! Good to see you JLSChook!!!!

Goodnight, folks. Here's hoping to waking up and reading that Elizabeth is home safe and sound and what's-his-face is in custody.

I can hope.

Sleep good my friend!!!!:loveyou:

I get sick to my stomach every time this creeper's photot shows up in my Fb feed. I would bet $$$ that this CHILD is desperate to get away from him at this point. I only pray that abduction is his only crime. That this sick, twisted, criminal fantasy of his is short lived before something worse happens to her.

FFS snap out of it, TC she is a child. A child who has been through enough.

Ok sometimes you have to go back to the beginning of a case and start over rethink. A few things stood out to me. On her IG account there was a photo of her with a medical mask, she made a comment about someone better not cough or sneeze on her, that she would be really mad. Can't remember exact words. Why? because she's pregnant? There was another photo of a waiting room in a medical office. What are the chances she was pregnant and therefore the reason she changed IG to wife. Get married (illegally) and give the baby a name that would explain the need to get away so fast possibly false marriage to get medical coverage for baby? My best GF in HS had a baby with an older guy at 16 she dropped out of school and her family moved. I was her very BF but she completely shut me and everyone out about her pregnancy. I just can't understand taking off for no reason. Maybe that's why ET didn't take many clothes she would outgrow them being pregnant.

Think one of the issues might be LE regulations. Am sure some won't like this but my experience with Mobile, Alabama this am went as follows. No Amber Alert posted at Walmart even though it was issued in AL. 3 people didn't even know about this alert (they were store managers. They can only post if LE brings it in. Then I called our local sheriff's dept. The first and only person of contact there did not even know about the alert. I gained my composure and called the Mobile PD. After 45 minutes and 3 disconnects a person told me they couldn't just send an officer to the local Walmarts if no possible sighting! I said if people are not AWARE of the alert, how will they know to look! (Excuse the stupidity but don't the police personnel shop at Walmart?) She told me I just didn't understand. I then said, no YOU don't understand. This alert was also for AL. I then asked politely to the woman, how would you feel if this was YOUR child? She then told me that perhaps they could have officers go to some of the local Walmarts to check the parking lots. STILL NO POSTING OF AMBER ALERT. This was all before the wild goose chase this afternoon. I say this as it may be the same case in other cities and states. When checking with the TBI, they said they can only take the info and forward it on to someone. They cannot make anybody post the flyers. Sort of sounds like a big black hole where things are lost forever. Still am confused about this afternoon. Why out of all the tips, did these two get so much attention? TBI says false alarm. Didn't they also say the hair dye was irrelevant. Just saying. Can't even imagine how ET's family must feel. Kat, my heart goes out to. The frustration has got to overwhelming for you and your family. At least the story is in the forefront of the public again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Think one of the issues might be LE regulations. Am sure some won't like this but my experience with Mobile, Alabama this am went as follows. No Amber Alert posted at Walmart even though it was issued in AL. 3 people didn't even know about this alert (they were store managers. They can only post if LE brings it in. Then I called our local sheriff's dept. The first and only person of contact there did not even know about the alert. I gained my composure and called the Mobile PD. After 45 minutes and 3 disconnects a person told me they couldn't just send an officer to the local Walmarts if no possible sighting! I said if people are not AWARE of the alert, how will they know to look! (Excuse the stupidity but don't the police personnel shop at Walmart?) She told me I just didn't understand. I then said, no YOU don't understand. This alert was also for AL. I then asked politely to the woman, how would you feel if this was YOUR child? She then told me that perhaps they could have officers go to some of the local Walmarts to check the parking lots. STILL NO POSTING OF AMBER ALERT. This was all before the wild goose chase this afternoon. I say this as it may be the same case in other cities and states. When checking with the TBI, they said they can only take the info and forward it on to someone. They cannot make anybody post the flyers. Sort of sounds like a big black hole where things are lost forever. Still am confused about this afternoon. Why out of all the tips, did these two get so much attention? TBI says false alarm. Didn't they also say the hair dye was irrelevant. Just saying. Can't even imagine how ET's family must feel. Kat, my heart goes out to. The frustration has got to overwhelming for you and your family. At least the story is in the forefront of the public again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

What a disaster no one is on the same page. Very sad and disappointing. They need to get it together or they will continue to screw up if and when it's really them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa