Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only hope now is that the video she was forced to make is enough to convince the perp to plead guilty, rather than have it shown in court...if there is a defense attorney out there with some sense...so that she won’t have to testify. Jmo

All of these statements. All of these details. Is there anyone that can somehow confirm, that the people safe guarding SLP, are aware that she was suicidal? I cry at writing that, but am really concerned that this is an awareness they all have about this severely wounded child.

We all want her to be safe. To feel loved, and wanted, as a daughter, as a friend, as a sister (big sister even :) ) and to realize the sun will set today; and certainly rise again tomorrow. Love and strength to SLP :)

With JC, we always knew that behind her was a strong and loving family. I'm not feeling that here with SP but hopefully, there are competent and caring family members who we aren't aware of because they haven't been interviewed by the press.

With JC, we always knew that behind her was a strong and loving family. I'm not feeling that here with SP but hopefully, there are competent and caring family members who we aren't aware of because they haven't been interviewed by the press.
We can only hope - based on what's out there already - I'm not holding my breath. JMO

Oh Dear Lord @margarita25 , just when I thought this case couldn't get worse or more sad wth is wrong with these people??!! :mad::mad::mad:

Every single adult in her life has failed SP IMO and now Sexual Deviant Creepers on the internet have decided to revictimize and exploit her further?! I'm disgusted, sick beyond words and in shock quite frankly.

I hope they nail every single person starting with JP and CP (if she was told), this monster online, anyone who had knowledge SP was in that home and anyone and everyone whom he may have distributed that sexual assault tape to. I mean hard prison time not a slap on the wrist. This internet dude kidnapped SP, took her across state lines and sounds like he distributed child *advertiser censored* (rape) a federal offense if I'm not mistaken. :mad::mad:

I've taken on an out of state client, so I've missed so much here. I apologize if I'm repeating what I know so many of you are feeling as well. I'm outraged truly and my heart breaks for SP and her siblings. :(

How can we help this poor child?
Believe her.

I’m sorry, what was his horror? That she was gone?

I interpreted this to mean RP was being recorded. He was raping CP's daughter, and SP was videoing him doing it. Horror for SP, horror (well karma really) for RP. IMO I think that's what this was about.

I interpreted this to mean RP was being recorded. He was raping CP's daughter, and SP was videoing him doing it. Horror for SP, horror (well karma really) for RP. IMO I think that's what this was about.
So you think he knew he was recorded and it was sent out?

I said that I thought it was ironic that while RP was raping SP, he was being recorded and didn't know it. He thought he was getting away with it. Only to find out later that he had lost all control when she left with the video and in fact, someone else had total control over his life and it was her.

Here is info that U of W Madison has very high admission standards. Only 53% of applicants are accepted.
University of Wisconsin - Madison ACT Scores and GPA

The perp figured he had a perfect victim.

He was playing her like a violin.

I imagine he figured that no one would be looking for this child because they would not want her home life revealed.

I am quite shocked that the family reported her missing but I suppose they thought that since she escaped, she might talk about her life.

The sex abusers that I know of tell their victims that they will kill them or others in the family. Perhaps the step father had indicated some dire consequences if she told.

Before they moved, it looked like they had a nice home. I imagine that the family enjoyed a middle class life. That is hard to throw away for some mothers.

Possibly the perp waited until they (mom and siblings) were out of the house.
Maybe he sent them 'shopping' ?
Other scenarios are possible. What a sickening case.

Or the perp had been doing this for years like SP stated and knew that the Mom wasn't going to do anything about it.
There are numerous scenarios but I am honing in on the fact that Mom didn't believe her, a comment that came from SP during a chat conversation with BR. We have a time and place the incident occurred and I am wondering if Mom was in the home or not. I have other thoughts and opinions but will hold off as I'm sure law enforcement is busy behind the scenes finding out who knew about this and for how long. There were quite a few people in that house. The truth will come out.

I do not believe SP let him know she was doing the recording. Sounds like BDR convinced/pressured/manipulated poor SP that her only escape was to capture RP 'in the act.' We still no not know if anyone else saw/received this video. So far LE only stated:

"The video was 7 minutes and 10 seconds long and was created on January 10, 2019."

Once SP sent the video to BDR, he agreed to come "rescue" her. Now we know this was a ruse to bring her back to his basement accommodations. Ugh.

ETA: The video details are from the Complaint Document. I did not link it here as it is in this thread already. That is a definite Trigger document imo mho and I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:

I do get a little smile when I think of RP discovering that he had been recorded and the recording was sent somewhere. What was it he said in one of the interviews? "You wake up one day and everything is different." :)

I said that I thought it was ironic that while RP was raping SP, he was being recorded and didn't know it. He thought he was getting away with it. Only to find out later that he had lost all control when she left with the video and in fact, someone else had total control over his life and it was her.
Ok, sorry I came off so dense. I could not figure that post out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost