Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bond set for Madisonville man accused of rape in case involving adoptive daughter
A Madisonville man accused of rape in the case of a once-missing teen who was found in Wisconsin appeared in court Tuesday where bond was set at $2 million and the case was bound to a grand jury.

Randall Pruitt appeared in a Monroe County courtroom where a gag order was also placed on attorneys and law enforcement.

The judge ruled that Pruitt was a flight risk and that $2 million bond was appropriate because of the likelihood of conviction and the nature of the alleged crime.

Last edited:
His lame excuse that he couldn't send the pix/video to LE because it wasn't definitive evidence really angers me.

It is not his job to decide what is definitive and what isn't. He was obviously lying to his trapped victim, and he should do a lot of time for that, in itself.

He can try to lie and make excuses , but it is obvious what was going on there.

Here it is:

Madison man charged in connection with Tennessee teen found in Wisconsin

"The document included a short log of their online conversation in which he told the teen: “I can’t help you if we don’t have foolproof leverage against your dad.”

She replied: “…If you don’t help me somehow I might as well kill my [expletive] self like I’ve been planning to do. I can’t get the video. I just can’t.”
Thank you for providing this, but I am in tears reading the complete and utter desperation in her words here. :(

Emphasis mine.

Re. the section in bold : Interesting point !
Some victims (and that could include CP) don't realize it's abuse and think it's 'normal'. Hard to fathom for those who understand differently.

If this abuse had been going on for a decade... it's probably safe to assume others in that house knew something was wrong.

Since CP has not been charged with anything-- she has to be treated as a victim ; and because there are no charges against her --nor any that are pending-- we have to assume two possibilities : 1) There is no concrete evidence that the mother knew anything was wrong. (Playing the Devil's advocate, here. Should have posted that before. I think CP knew.) Or : 2) LE feel that CP is innocent of any wrongdoing and they (LE) are in complete support of her.
Unless there is updated news, I'm assuming #2 is where LE stands. (And, if so, they're more naive than I thought.)

Innocent until proven without doubt -- sometimes difficult to take -- but it protects us all !

Certainly ,the move and the homeschooling are ominous in this case.

This poor girl was being isolated from everyone and thank goodness she is alive !!
There's no doubt in my mind that RP could've decided to 'silence' her for good.

Not that homeschooling is always nefarious.
It's safe to say that many who choose homeschooling are dedicated and selfless people.

Aren't the younger siblings still with CP ?
Sorry if I missed this.

Still terrible that SLP had no one to turn to except another predator.
I am hoping she will get some help and understand unhealthy relationships.
It wouldn't surprise me if she never trusted anyone again !

I believe the siblings were removed from the home; placed in a safe location.

("are "safe" in answer to the question as to whether they are in DCF custody.)

We are also lucky (in a bizarre way with BDR getting involved)(and lucky in a way that SLP did not commit to suicide)

From that CC (Look away now if you are offended by heartbreaking words)

KV #1 is SP

"KV #1: Bryan ur such a *advertiser censored*king *advertiser censored***ld if u don't help me somehow I might as well kill my *advertiser censored*king self like I've ben planning to do I can't get the video I just can't".

ETA: Link and DCF statement.

Last edited:
Bond set for Madisonville man accused of rape in case involving adoptive daughter
A Madisonville man accused of rape in the case of a once-missing teen who was found in Wisconsin appeared in court Tuesday where bond was set at $2 million and the case was bound to a grand jury.

Randall Pruitt appeared in a Monroe County courtroom where a gag order was also placed on attorneys and law enforcement.

The judge ruled that Pruitt was a flight risk and that $2 million bond was appropriate because of the likelihood of conviction and the nature of the alleged crime.
dbm wrong defendant

Last edited:
SP said she told her mother. I’m going from SP’s statement and I believe her words are true. Which means her mother failed her to the Nth degree IMO. She SHOULD have been taken to a doctor, her CLAIMS should have been thoroughly investigated until proven or disproven - period.
IMO what’s the difference between BR not calling police and her OWN mother not notifying authorities or investigating her daughter’s claims that she was being sexually abused?

Agreed.
My concern is why LE are treating this CP as a victim.
Maybe at the start of this, yes.
Now, though. I don't understand LE's reluctance to take this more seriously.
And with all of the information coming out. There should be more arrests ; imo.
I will not post what I'm thinking, as I try to support LE.
But this case has tried my patience with them.

I am so sorry, SLP.
Practically every adult in your young life has failed you.

Thank goodness he's gotten a $2m bond. That should answer any questions anyone might have had regarding his "good Samaritan motives". Oh Pommy, I'm having a hard time with this one.
By your "good Samaritan" comment, I'm wondering if you think this is for BR? Just to clarify, this is RP's bond amount. And, it's definitely hard to read the despicable things that have gone on in this poor girls life - I understand! :(
MOO

ETA: I see you're clear now. ;)

By your "good Samaritan" comment, I'm wondering if you think this is for BR? Just to be clear, this is RP's bond amount. And, it's definitely hard to read the despicable things that have gone on in this poor girls life - I understand! :(
MOO
Yes, I did think it was BR but I did delete my reply to you as not to confuse further. Thanks PM.

Ha! Bulletproof vest and pink cuffs.

https://twitter.com/justmcduffie/status/1092822619865399296Judge sets $2 million bond for Randall Pruitt he was arrested in connection to the missing Monroe Co. teen. @wvlt
Dyp8YEIU8AALiw_.jpg

So it was clear enough for LE (I guess, the article isn't clear) to see that it depicted her being assaulted, yet Rogers claims that it was "too blurry" for him to send to LE? Sure, Jan.

I'm also confused about how SHE made the video (presumably at home with her step dad assaulting her) yet the article states that it was "created" on BR's computer. Maybe they just worded it weird because, earlier, it says that she sent the video to him. If she sent it to him, then it wasn't "created" on his computer, it was found on his computer.
It has commas, it is not saying it was created on his computer. It was created on Jan 10th, and found on his computer.

From what I can see on SM surrounded by loving supportive family IMO. Of course, that was yesterday - now that the complaint is out - I am waiting for the other shoe to drop....
I meant specifically during the recording of the rape. It was previously mentioned that SP told her Mom that she was being raped by her adopted Dad for the last decade and Mom did not believe her.
Now we have a time stamp and evidence as to the rape occurring, so I'm very curious, where was Mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami