AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with *soo* many other things, has that been confirmed by anyone? (That the neighbor was there?
Unfortunately not, it's just the story Don told to CM and others while hes been channel surfing YouTube.

And LE doesn't have to tell us anything, facts or not as they are investigating this so we just have to wait patiently.

Going back to the very beginning Summer was reported last seen walking away from her home around 7PM.
I don't remember who saw her, was it one of her brothers?

I cannot remember why this was disregarded, does anyone else remember? So much info since then, I just can't remember.

o_O
I found his video enlightening.
It gave me a much better sense of the terrain.
It also left me very depressed about any possibility of locating her , either immediately after her disappearance or now.
It's vast, would take armies of searchers..

Also unclear is how much of the tree plantation had been cleared at the time she disappeared.. what could she have seen that might have drawn her that she could not see prior to the clearing?
And how many vantage points to her location had been newly revealed by the tree cutting?

I'm also wondering whether any other adults in the general area disappeared immediately after Summer's departure? Male or female, RSO or not.?

Well one did..the new neighbor.

Going back to the very beginning Summer was reported last seen walking away from her home around 7PM.

I cannot remember why this was disregarded, does anyone else remember? So much info since then, I just can't remember.

A lot of things get muddled in the frenzy of an emergency. Dispatch may have said that she was last seen on foot (ie not in a vehicle) and eventually that got turned into “walking away.” JMO.

Yeah, every time I see a new video I hear Drew Carey in my head saying, "Welcome to Ben Hill Road where everything is made up and the points don't matter." MOO.

Again, has LE confirmed the neighbor's whereabouts? Or should we continue to rely on the word of ... ... ... uhhgg.. uh, DW?

Well, LE hasn't confirmed ANYONE'S whereabouts...but maybe we could have SJ analyze it? He has said it several times to several of the approved entertainment channels, so there is plenty of audio to analyze for your confirmation. JMO

Unfortunately not, it's just the story Don told to CM and others while hes been channel surfing YouTube.

And LE doesn't have to tell us anything, facts or not as they are investigating this so we just have to wait patiently.
Yep! I have said before and I will say again, LE owes us nothing. But also, relying too strongly on a lone statement of <well, basically ANYone> may not be the best way to sleuth a case.

Well, LE hasn't confirmed ANYONE'S whereabouts...but maybe we could have SJ analyze it? He has said it several times to several of the approved entertainment channels, so there is plenty of audio to analyze for your confirmation. JMO
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset anyone. I do need to ask who SJ is though. My apologies if I haven't been watching enough of the YT stuff. Plus, I'm still a little confused as to how much we're allowed to bring over to out WS discussions from those videos.

The audio on my device wasn't very good, so not sure if I heard this right, but I thought I heard him say that he was showing what is on the other side of his property, and then I couldn't hear the rest of his discussion.

It's not on the other side of his property, though, it's on the other side of the mountain. No one could have snatched her from her yard and walked with her to the other side of a mountain. If he's pointing this area out, he has to be saying this person was in a vehicle. Okay, but a random abductor doesn't take a child from one side of a mountain to the other side of a mountain just for fun. So where does this particular spot come into play in his mind ?

Look at Ben Hill Rd and Chimney Top loop on a map. Is it directly across from the Wells property ? Yes. But there is a danged mountain between them.

The 911 calls were made just prior to 6:30pm, and IIRC, LE showed up sometime around the 7pm mark/shortly thereafter.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset anyone. I do need to ask who SJ is though. My apologies if I haven't been watching enough of the YT stuff. Plus, I'm still a little confused as to how much we're allowed to bring over to out WS discussions from those videos.

SJ is Steve Johnson, a forensic statement analyst who with CM analyzed one of DW's interviews.

Last edited:
It's not on the other side of his property, though, it's on the other side of the mountain. No one could have snatched her from her yard and walked with her to the other side of a mountain. If he's pointing this area out, he has to be saying this person was in a vehicle. Okay, but a random abductor doesn't take a child from one side of a mountain to the other side of a mountain just for fun. So where does this particular spot come into play in his mind ?

Look at Ben Hill Rd and Chimney Top loop on a map. Is it directly across from the Wells property ? Yes. But there is a danged mountain between them.

That part had me really confused. I thought it was just me because the terrain is so different than mine.

Thanks for explaining @Mountain_Kat! Just another way for DW to try to confuse everyone :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member