TN TN - William McKenzie Jr., 21, Jackson, 27 Sep 2019 *vehicle with remains found 2021*

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 2, 2019.

1. BabyBlue99

BabyBlue99 New Member

Thank you.

YaYa_521 likes this.

2. BabyBlue99

BabyBlue99 New Member

Thank you.
    If one could cross reference the time Brian was on the porch, then the Dollar Store (just him or two people) , then ping on last conversation , we might get an idea whether he left the porch or not.
    If you map the Inns that Murphy stayed in the nights before he shot the other people, as well as where they were shot- I think that's 8 days between the two sets of shootings, with Brian in the middle - you will see it's not far apart. Considering how Murphy did his deeds, I wonder if there were any burnt out cars reported/or not reported in that 8 day gap and what they were.
    Can't the authorities just ask Murphy?
    Sad sad

3. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

4. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

5. YaYa_521

YaYa_521 Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Hopefully spring-time weather will encourage more folks to get out and search for Brian and his Jeep.

Dated articles. BBM
    The search continues for William Brian McKenzie - WBBJ TV
    19 Jan 2020
    Volunteers searched wooded areas around Campbell Street and other areas around Jackson in search for any clues that may lead to McKenzie’s whereabouts. [snip] If you have information on McKenzie’s whereabouts, call the Jackson Police Department at (731) 425-8400.

Search continues for William Brian McKenzie - WBBJ TV
    February 2, 2020
    Volunteers searched wooded areas around Oakfield Drive and Chrismasville Road, as well other areas around Jackson.

Marg from Oz likes this.
  6. YaYa_521

YaYa_521 Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

William Brian McKenzie Jr.: Jackson mother continues search for missing son
    23 Jan 2020

Snipped

McKenzie is roughly 6'1'' and weighs about 180 pounds. He has dark hair and brown eyes.

He was last seen wearing his Denny's uniform, including an apron and a black hat that reads, "Denny's" in large red letters. He was wearing a SUPREME brand lanyard and carrying a black backpack and a cross-body SUPREME bag.

McKenzie wears a cross necklace and diamond earrings in both ears. He also wears a white gold bracelet with a thin chain and a rectangular plate that reads "Diana."

McKenzie has a black tattoo of a wolf inside of a triangle on his upper left arm/shoulder. The letters "SHWB" are tattooed in black on the inside of his upper left arm. He has a tattoo of the word "sesh" inside a box with zig-zag upper and lower borders just above the inside of his left elbow.

He was last seen driving a black 2006 Jeep Liberty with license plate number 3L66T7. The vehicle registration expired on Oct. 31. The car has white Star Wars stickers on the back window and a bumper with a dent on the left side. The car's spare tire is slashed and deflated.

Marg from Oz likes this.
  7. SassySquatch

SassySquatch Well-Known Member

Adventures With Purpose featured this case in a recent search.

8. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

According to The Interview Room, the Jeep Liberty was found--and an announcement is upcoming...He says this in the last minute or 2 of this video tonight--this video allowed by WS list:

Marg from Oz, dacjess, Chelly and 5 others like this.
  9. nannymo

nannymo Well-Known Member

Thank katydid....I heard that and came to read about Brian.

10. Limecat

Limecat Lime + Cat = Limecat

Same here, nannymo!

Marg from Oz and YaYa_521 like this.
  11. katydid23

12. katydid23

That article was just posted an hour ago.

13. TootsieFootsie

TootsieFootsie Well-Known Member

Vehicle of missing man; human remains found in Jackson - WBBJ TV

Around 9 a.m. Sunday morning, the Jackson Police Department responded near Howestown Mill Drive in north Jackson after a report of a car possibly being found in a pond.

According to a release, JPD contacted the West Tennessee Dive and Recovery Team.

A 2006 Jeep Liberty, belonging to William Brian McKenzie — who has been missing since September 2019 — was recovered from under the water.

A release confirms human remains were found inside the vehicle, which have since been sent to the Tennessee Medical Examiner’s Office for autopsy.

14. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

Same. It seems completely plausible that KM took it. Perhaps, he had a reason to need the vehicle, then quickly disposed of it. Perhaps, Brian either witnessed something that he wasn’t supposed to see or had info about something that he couldn’t be trusted with. Perhaps this directly involved KM. I’m just speculating, so JMOO.

EBM because I made atrocious grammar mistakes…*sigh*

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    Marg from Oz, 10ofRods and YaYa_521 like this.
  15. bykerladi

bykerladi Well-Known Member

If its Brian, I guess the question is WHERE i nthe jeep were the remains found. In the drivers seat, i.e. an accident, or somewhere else, i.e. foul play

16. sammyed

sammyed Well-Known Member

Judging from comments by and to mother and sister on Brian's Facebook support page, they believe the remains are his. They are grieving despite coroner's report/autopsy not being official that it is Brian just yet. People are repeatedly stating R.I.P. etc. so it is possible they have insight or just very strong suspicion-I mean it isn't KM as he is locked up.

17. katydid23

Are they going to be able to differentiate between an accident and a murder?

Marg from Oz and idfinch like this.
  18. bykerladi

bykerladi Well-Known Member

Perhaps. If there is obvious physical damage, i.e. knife cuts, gun shots, etc. Or if his lungs don't have water in it, which shows he died before the car went into the water.

Marg from Oz and Dre like this.
  19. katydid23

But there might just be skeletal remains, I suppose.

Marg from Oz likes this.
  20. dacjess

dacjess Where is Summer

CM hinted last night that foul play is suspected. It was inspiring to see this man’s mother never give up her search and continuing to make people aware of him. This must be a horrible time for his family but I hope they can find some peace knowing they did everything they could to find him, and they did.

Marg from Oz, katydid23 and Dre like this.